Memories.

Mr. Right

~ Yoona and Sulli then arrived to their destination, to Yoona's house. Yoona invited Sulli in and they share a talk.

Sulli: Yoona, can I ask you something?

Yoona: What is it?

Sulli: Back then at the house, you seem to know Yuri? Is she a friend of yours?

Yoona: No, she isn't. I actually wanted to but it looks like she doesn't want to.

Sulli: then how does she know you?

Yoona: She's my SISTER. My half sister.

Sulli: What?!!!! Yuri never mentioned you before.

Yoona: looks like she still doesn't like me at all.

Sulli: You? Don't you know that oppa's fiance is her?

Yoona: I didn't know that Yuri is already engaged. We haven't met for a really long time, that was when our mother was still alive. I didn't know that Siwon is engaged too.

Sulli: OMG!!!! You're sister is your rival to my oppa. What kind of fate is this? SISTER RIVALRY.

Yoona: (sigh)

Sulli: Don't worry Yoona. I think oppa will choose you and I will also choose you because oppa said that you're the one he loves. I will always be on oppa's side unlike Minho he hates how oppa refuses to dad. Minho just want us to be a family again that's why he just want oppa to follow dad's orders so that everything will be okay, well that's what Minho said. Yoona, can I trust you?

Yoona: What?

Sulli: Yoona. (staring at Yoona)

Yoona: I don't understand.

Sulli: Do you love oppa.

Yoona: Yes, I do love him.(she blushed)

Sulli: Don't be shy about it. Be proud of it. ahahahaaha......

~ Yoona just keep on blushing.

Yoona: Sulli, don't laugh at me.

Sulli: You're face is so red. ahahahahahaha

Yoona: Sulli.

Sulli: Okay. I'll stop now. By the way Yoona, about Yuri. Uhmmm... do you mind if I ask why doesn't she like you? You're really friendly, approachable and kind. but why?

~ Yoona then told Sulli about her childhood. 

Yoona: Yuri and I have the same mother but different fathers. Yuri's dad is really rich while my dad is just an average person. Yuri and I live in different houses, that's for sure but our mother lives in my dad's house. I always ask mom why isn't Yuri my sister doesn't live with us. Mom says because her father won't let to. I also ask mom things why we have different fathers, mom just stay quiet and just says that she really love my dad. Back then I don't get what she says, she just answers that she loves my dad. When I got older, I was in junior high, I ask again my mother why do we have different fathers, that's when she told me that she was forced to marry Yuri's dad but the one she really loves is my dad. Mom, after a few years of staying with Yuri's dad and a year after giving birth to Yuri, mom left them and stayed with my dad because she was pregnant and that was me. Mom was afraid that Yuri's dad would do something to her if he finds out that she's pregnant with somebody's baby. Yuri is a year older than me. Even if mom left them, mom would sometimes visit Yuri in front of her school.


~ As Yoona was telling about her past, Yuri is also reminiscing while looking at her mom's picture.

Yuri: Mom, I really miss you. You should have been here with me. Why omma? I hate them. I hate her. It's all their fault. It's their fault, you should've stayed longer beside me if only you're still here. Omma.


~ Yoona continues to speak about her mom.

Yoona: Omma died because we cannot sustain her medications, we cannot afford it, the hospital bills and the medicines she needed. Appa would like to beg Yuri's dad but omma stopped appa. Omma doesn't want to tell them. Yuri and his dad knew it when omma already died. I can see how much Yuri cried the day she saw omma cold and not alive. Even I cannot stop crying when omma died. As she cried she stared at me, I see anger in her eyes and also loneliness I can feel it from her. I have spent longer time with omma but Yuri, omma visits her often but it's not the same as you spend your time with your omma at the house, how she cares for you especially when you get sick, she would just stay beside you the whole day and night. I wish that Yuri had also spend the same time with omma like me but no, Yuri didn't. Omma trried to show her love to Yuri even if she lives in a different house. I always wanted to be close to Yuri because she is the only sister I have but she pushes me away.

Sulli: I didn't know you two have a life like that. Poor Yuri, she didn't saw your omma alive during the last minutes.

Yoona: Yuri.