Underneath.

Mr. Right

~ Yuri and her friend Tiffany talking about how Yuri acted in front of Yoona yesterday.

Yuri: How foolish of you Yoona. ahahahahahaahah.

Tiffany: I didn't know you're one kind of an actress.

Yuri: Don't praise me, it's just that she's easy to be fooled. So stupid of her.

Tiffany: But Yuri............... Don't you think this is too much you're stealing her man.

Yuri: What are you talking about? Whose side are you on anyway?

Tiffany: Of course. I'm always on your side. That's what friends are for. I'm just worried about you Yuri. You're going to marry Siwon for real. This is not a joke Yuri.

Yuri: Don't worry about me Tiff.

Tiffany: You don't love him, right?

Yuri: of course I don't love him. That's why it's called an arranged marriage. Our fathers agreed on this, not us. Duhhh?

Tiffany: So why are you still marrying him?

Yuri: Should I repeat it again? How many time should I tell you? You annoy me.

Tiffany: but Yuri.

Yuri: No buts. I'm doing this so I can see how Yoona will feel as she saw the man she really loves to marry me. OMG this is gonna be epic. Ahahahahahaahahah.....

Tiffany: You're so evil.

Yuri: I'm not evil. They're evil. I'm just getting even. Why must omma live with them? They took my omma away from me. Curse them.

Tiffany: Yuri.

Yuri: That's why I'm going to invite Yoona on my marriage. She's going to be one of the bridesmaid. OMG!!!! I can't wait to see her face.

Tiffany: Aren't you gonna regret this after.....

Yuri: Yoona and his dad should be the one to have regrets. They'll regret the day they stole omma from me.

Tiffany: Yuri. About Siwon.

Yuri: How many times do I have to tell you that I dont love him. LOVE? So corny. Love is already gone with omma.

Tiffany: Yuri.

Yuri: What?!!!!! Anyways, Siwon isn't that bad. He's good looking, hot. He belongs to a wealthy family too and I can get revenge by marrying him. JACKPOT. That's all I care.