The Chase.

Mr. Right

~ Yoona and Sun Woo had already stayed in the hotel for a week and Minho always visits them before and after his work. Sulli is being suspicious to his brother Minho. Most of the times, Minho wouldn't eat breakfast and dinner at house. He's always on the hurry at the morning even if it's still very early for his work and he goes home late. One morning, the Choi family is having their breakfast and Sulli has a plan to know why his brother was always leaving so early.

Mrs. Choi: Minho, aren't going to have breakfast?

Minho: No mom, I'll just have a coffee, I need to go now.

Siwon: Where are you going Minho? Why are you in such a hurry? It's still early for work.

Sulli: Yah! Minho, it's still early. Why don't you have breakfast with us? Why are you always on the hurry?

~ Minho didn't mind their questions and then he went off.

Sulli: Mom, I'd better go to.

Mrs. Choi: You too.

~ Sulli planned to follow him. He rode her car and follow Minho's car..

Sulli: Something is really wrong in here.

~ Good thing Minho didn't notice Sulli's car following him. Minho stopped in a hotel and Sulli followed him there.

Sulli: A hotel? What's he doing in here?

~ Sulli went inside the hotel to follow Minho. Minho got into the elevator. Sulli just decided to stay in the lobby and wait for Minho to come out. As Minho, reached Yoona's room he knocked and Yoona opened the door for him.

Yoona: Minho, why do you always come here this early? You don't need to always have breakfast with us? 

Minho: Why? Is there a problem?

Yoona: Nothing. Oh Minho, take Sun Woo with you. I'll eat later. I need to finish preparing Sun Woo's things for school.

Minho: Okay. Let's go Sun Woo.

~ Minho and Sun Woo went to the restaurant in the hotel near the lobby. Sulli saw Minho went out of the elevator with a kid.

Sulli: Who's that kid?

~ Sulli just continued to watch Minho and the kid from a far. After eating Minho and Sun Woo went up to their room.

Minho: Let's hurry Sun Woo, you're omma is waiting for you.

~ Minho always take Sun Woo to school before he goes to work and Yoona is the one to fetch her son after school hours. Sulli followed Minho to school 'til he goes to work.

Sulli: Who is that kid? Don't tell that Minho already has a son and he's hiding it from us. (covered with her hand) Wait I shouldn't jump to such conclusions. I must ask Minho.

~ Sulli went to other places and when it's already a minute before Minho leaves his work, Sulli went back to spy on him.

Sulli: Where are you going now Minho? Are you going to visit again that kid?

~ Sulli followed him again to the hotel. As Minho was got inside the elevator, Sulli then went inside too.

Minho: Sulli. What are you doing here?

Sulli: What are you doing here too?

Minho: I'm the one asking questions.

Sulli: Who's that kid?

Minho: What kid?

Sulli: The kid that you had breakfast with and you took to school.

Minho: That's my friend's son. She requested me to take him.

Sulli: Really? I don't believe you. Why don't you take me to your friend now. She lives here, right?

~ The elevator then opened at the floor where Yoona and Sun Woo's room is. Minho is thinking of a way to escape her sister.

Minho: You know what? I think they're already asleep. Why don't we go home now? (he grabbed tightly Sulli's arm)

Sulli: What? Hey! Let go!!!

~ They are now at the ground floor.

Minho: Let's go home.

Sulli: I don't want to. Who's that kid anyway? Could it be that he's your son ? And you're hiding him.

Minho: That's ridiculous. Ahahahahahah........ You're funny.

Sulli: He's not your son.

Minho: No. I told you. it's my friend's son. She just requested me to take care of her son.

~ As they were exiting, Minho and Sulli bumped on Seohyun and Yonghwa.

Seohyun: Minho.

Minho: Oh. Seohyun. Sulli this is Seohyun and Yonghwa. They're the parents of the kid you're talking about. (She stared at Seohyun)

Seohyun: Kid? Oh yeah. Thank you Minho for taking care of him for us.

~ Seohyun just pretended because she knows that Minho looked at her for her to pretend to his sister.

Minho: That's alright. Say goodnight to Sun Woo for me.

Seohyun: We will.

~  Then Minho and his sister Sulli left.

Yonghwa: Why did you pretend to be Sun Woo's mother?

Seohyun: Well, I don't want to take the first steps in order for Yoona to meet Siwon again. Yoona is undecided yet. She still wants to hide from Siwon and think of what to do. She can't just do something without thinking of the possible results or outcomes.

Yonghwa: How long will she hide?

Seohyun: That depends on Yoona. If she wants it forever.

Yonghwa: Poor Sun Woo.

Seohyun: I hope they'll reunite as a family. Siwon, Yoona, and their son.


~ As Minho and Sulli arrived home. Sulli blocked the door..

Sulli: Minho.

Minho: I'm going inside. get out of the way.

Sulli: Are they really the parents?

Minho: I told you already they are. Didn't you hear from them.

Sulli: I don't know what's really happening but I know that you're really hiding something.

Minho: I'm not hiding anything. Now, I need to go inside. I'm tired.

Sulli: I'll know what you're hiding Minho. I'm sure going to get the answers.

Minho: I'm sure you won't get any because I'm not hiding anything.

~ They both went inside. Sulli is still uncomfortable. She wants to know what her brother is hiding.