Postponed.

Mr. Right

~  A week has passed since Yoona left and Siwon didn't know where Yoona already is. Siwon tried to look for her in her house and everywhere. Good thing that there family has lot of connections, it's really an advantage if you're family belongs to a really wealthy clan. He found out that Yoona went abroad.

Siwon: What? Yoona left Korea. I can't believe that she really left me away. I didn't know it will be like this. Yoona, How could you do this to me?!!!!!

~ Siwon smashed his hand on the table.


~ Siwon went to their family's house. He told Sulli about how Yoona left him and why she left him.

Sulli: Oppa. Do you still love her?

~ Siwon stayed silent and looked at her sister.

Sulli: Looks like you still do. What will you do now?

~ As Sulli and Siwon had there talk, Yuri was there too hiding and listening to their conversation.

Yuri: What? Yoona left. How can I fulfill my plans if she's no longer here. I think it's better to withdraw for now.

~ Back to Siwon and Sulli's conversation.

Sulli: Oppa. I heard from dad that you and Yuri will be married after a few months.

Siwon: What?!!!! I will not marry her. Even if Yoona wants me to, I will not marry Yuri. The only one for me is Yoona.

~ Yuri was also shocked of what she heard.

Yuri: What the? Dad didn't tell me this. It's too early.


~ After hearing about the wedding, Yuri went home to talk to her dad.

Yuri: Dad. It's too early. I'm too young to marry.

Yuri's Dad: Age doesn't matter Yuri.

Yuri: No!!! I won't marry him. It's too early dad. Please understand.

Yuri's Dad: Okay. If that's what you want then. Will wait again for years, five years maybe enough time for you.

Yuri: Just postpone it. OKAY?