Chapter 8

Female SEVENTEEN (MOUNTEEN)

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

 

Knock knock

 

Ring ring ring~

 

The door bell rings while we are still asleep. I woke up half asleep to get to the door and open it. I was surprise by their visit. “What are you doing here? You guys?” pointing to them at the door.

 

 


 

 

YOON’S POV – MOUNTEEN’S DORM

 

Knock knock

 

There was knocks on the door but no one was able to wake up and open the door.

 

Ring ring ring~

 

This time it was the door bell. The door bell rings while we are still asleep.

 

I woke up half asleep by the door bell but I was still sleepy. I got out of bed and walk half awake to the door and open it. I didn’t see clearly as I was still sleepy. The wipe my eyes and look closer.

 

 “What are you doing here? You guys?” pointing to them at the door. I was surprise by their visit. “Don’t you guys have schedule?” I ask.

 

All of them look at me then scan down at my pajamas. I was still wearing my pajamas but it’s just shorts and t-shirt.

 

Jeonghan then turn me around and push me into the dorm with them coming in.

 

SC: “Where are the rest?” he asks.

YOON: “Sleeping?” I replied half awake then I yawn. Jeonghan smiled at the sight of a sleepy me.

 

I went towards to the sofa and sit down. Soon after, I fell asleep again.

 

The boys just look at me sleep on the sofa and just smile at the sleeping face of mine. Although the boys have not confessed to us yet but we can see that they are in love with us. Jeonghan smile idiotically at me while I was asleep. “She still looks pretty even when she is still sleeping.” Jeonghan said softly to himself.

 

Feby and Lyn heard some noise in the living room and came out sleepily.

 

FEBY: “Why is it so noisy?” she asks as she yawns while walking out from her room.

LYN: “Omma? Argh~ I’m still sleepy…” she said tiredly while walking out from her room.

 

Feby’s and Lyn’s eyes just open widely upon seeing SVT in our dorm. “What?!” both Feby and Lyn suddenly yell when Vernon and Joshua rush to them and cover their mouths. “Shh. The rest are still sleeping.” whispering into both Feby’s and Lyn’s ear while pointing to me at the sofa.

 

But somehow, Seungkwan have this habit of waking people up with his song and his voice. He was headed to one of the doors. “Erm… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… doors.” Seungkwan turn around counting the rooms. Then he stops at one direction and pointing to the door and say, “This door then.” Seungkwan towards it. He heads to the first room down the hall.

 

Feby saw Seungkwan going towards the room and gasp. Feby ran to Seungkwan trying to pull him away from the room but Seungkwan budge free from Feby. “SEUNGKWAN! DON’T YOU EVER STEP IN THERE! YOU’RE GONNA DIE IF YOU DO THAT IN THAT ROOM!” Feby shouted to Seungkwan trying to save him but he did not listen obviously.

 

Feby was looking really worried for Seungkwan since Han was in there sleeping soundly. “Why are you that worried, Febbie?” Vernon pull Feby near him and hug her tightly. “Cause, Han is gonna KILL him if he disturb her in her sleep!” Feby said loudly trying to let the others know.

 

But everything was too late. We heard Seungkwan singing to the song and the next moment was Seungkwan screaming for help. “HELP!!! SAVE MEE!!!! I’M GONNA DIE!!!!” Seungkwan yelled for help in the room. Han was basically locking Seungkwan’s head with her legs while trying to go back sleep.

 

I was woken up by Seungkwan’s scream and sat up with a flinch. The next thing I saw was Jeonghan in front of me smiling silly at me. I smiled and then got up and ran to the room trying to save Seungkwan from Han.

 

I opened the door seeing Han totally awake and on the bed trying to lock Seungkwan’s head tightly and said, “The next time you do this I am soo gonna kill you BOO SEUNGKWAN!” trying to tighten the lock. The moment I open the door, both of them look up and Seungkwan instinctively scream at me for help. “NOONA! SAVE ME!” he screams while having his hands reaching out to me.

 

I gave Han a death stare and she slowly let Seungkwan go. This happen during the week when we had our language preparations. Seungkwan was freed and he ran out to his hyungs.

 

I went back out with Han head down walking to the living room. Seungkwan on the other side was explaining how he was being head locked by Han. He was doing lots of action with explanation like being over reacting.

 

HAN: “O..ommaa..” she said softly and with guilt. She was guilty after knowing that I saw her doing that again but with a boy this time. She did head locked Jean last time while Jean was trying to wake Han up.

 

I wasn’t angry but I didn’t like it when she uses violence to settle things like she hates the way people waking her up.

 

HAN: “Omma” she calls me while pulling my sleeve.

HAN: “I’m sorry. I SWEAR I won’t do that again.” She put three fingers up and swears.

YOON: “You better.” I said with a serious tone and head to the sofa.

 

Feby was shaking her head while Lyn was trying to hide behind Joshua as they see Han.

 

SK: “I didn’t know she (pointing to Han) can be so scary~” he tried to aegyo but failed.

 

The rest came out one by one as it was really noisy with 13 boys in our dorm. Mingyu, Vernon, Woozi, Hoshi, Wonwoo, DK, Joshua, The8 and Jeonghan all pulled us respectively near to their body and hug us tightly like they didn’t see us for years.

 

“I love you!” all of them whisper to our ears. I started blushing and putting my head down with what I hear. “Wait, is he confessing to me?” I thought and try to look at Jeonghan but I held in his arms too tightly.

 

YOON: “Jeo..ong..h…han, I can’t breathe.” Try to get out of his grip.

JH: “Sorry!” letting go of me when he heard me trying to breathe. I look at Han and saw that both Han and Woozi are being so lovely together. Woozi give Han a peck first then Han give him back a peck. Of course it’s on the cheeks. I saw Han mouth “I love you.” to Woozi and they hug each other again.

 

In the mean while, Seungkwan was trying to be a by splitting us up and saying that it’s time to go. Of course we, the girls are whining but were stop by a kiss from our ‘boyfriends’. Now, this was on our lips. Seungkwan now was filled with jealousy. “HYUNGS!!!!” he shouted but none of them care.

 

He gives a crying face heading towards S.coups and hugged him. S.coups just pats his back to comfort him.

 

S.coups then gave two loud claps signaling to the rest that it is really time to go. We bid farewell to all of them and close the door. All of us start to get ready and wash up. After 1 hour and 30 minutes, we were all ready and left the dorm for our breakfast.

 

 


 

-3 Hours Later-

 

We are all at Pledis Entertainment having our Korean language classes and had our dance lesson after that. We are resting after our lesson and then there was a knock with Doogi oppa coming in. A pretty little girl came following behind Doogi oppa.

 

DOOGI OPPA: “Girls, here’s another new member that will be joining you. I think you all know her through LINE.” He gestures the girl to step forward and introduce herself.

 

MIN: “Hello! I am Park Young Min aka Reena from Malaysia. My birthday is on 25 January 2001. Nice to meet you all.” She said in korean smiling.

 

ALL: “Reena…. Hmmm….” All of us think hardly with our hands rubbing on our chin.

HAN: “AH! Reen. It’s Reen right?” she asks in English. Min nods and we stood up and hug each other happily circling around.

 

YOON: “Welcome Reen!” I say with a wide smile forming on my face.

FEBY: “Remember us right?” questioning Reen happily.

LYN: “I’m Lyn aka Angel.” cutting of Min before she could speak.

MIN: “Cath, Feby, Angelina, Jo, Han, Jean, Firdha, Rina and Jihoonie, right?” smiling while calling out our names while pointing at us.

 

Well, of course we are not opposing to our new member because it’s REEN! We know her through LINE too. We did our practice and lessons for the next 7 hours and head back to the dorm. We chat back at the dorm.

 


 

-14th Day since we arrive in Korea-

 

We woke up early this time and get ready for practice. We head out at 8am for our breakfast then to Pledis. It’s been some time since we are polishing our skills for dancing, rapping and singing. We have new lessons like acting and modeling for our future job. We learn and practice all day long until we officially ended at around 9pm.

 

We all plopped on the floor without wanting to move since it was tiring with all the lessons and practices. Some of us slept after a few minutes of rest and slowly, all of us slept.

 

It was 9:30pm and all of us are asleep in the dance studio after our dance practice. The door opened with Seventeen coming in but none of us knew since we were really tired and sleepy.

 

DN: “Wow. Hyung, they are here sleeping. I thought they are back at their dorm now.” Dino points at us sleeping on the floor telling S.coups.

 

S.coups smile and the boys walk up to us, seeing our sleeping faces. It was their turn to use the dance studio but we just fell asleep and forgot about the time. Jun, Seungkwan and Dino are left behind at a corner while the rest go up to us trying to wake us.

 

Seungkwan was feeling jealous again because he does not have a girlfriend. S.coups found one but hasn’t had the time to confess. Yes, it was Reen who he likes. He meets her just by the first sight and he likes her.

 

 


 

*Flashback*

 

On the day when Doogi oppa told us there is another member joining, S.coups was at Pledis with the boys. Doogi was walking down the hallway to the dance studio with Reen trailing behind him. S.coups and the boys were walking down leaving the company when he saw Reen.

 

Reen didn’t see him but S.coups did. He was like fallen in love with Reen at the first sight with him almost banging onto the wall in front of him. At that moment, Seungkwan knew that he can’t rely on S.coups any more since he found a girlfriend.

 

And yes, Seungkwan is always jealous with the boys who have girlfriends and are always so cringy to them.

 

S.coups wanted to meet Reen but he couldn’t because of their schedule. He wanted to message us for Reen’s number but he didn’t have the courage. “Gosh, Seungcheol! Man up. MAN UP! It’s not like you’re going to die over a phone number.” He said to himself and feels irritated with himself. It’s not like him at all.

 

Dino scratches his head while looking at his hyung feeling that irritated. “What’s exactly going on?” Dino thought to himself.

 

*End of flashback*

 

 


 

-14th Day since we arrive in Korea-

 

Feby, Lyn, Rin and I all feel a tap on our shoulders and wake up. I flinch a little seeing most of them crowding around us. Jeonghan smiled and said, “Hi wakey, my baby~” while he my head. I smiled and ask what time was it and it was 9:40pm.

 

We have slept for around 40 minutes and I did not even know what time they came in.

 

 


 

LYN’S POV

 

“Wakey wakey, babe.” I heard and felt a tap and a down my shoulder. I woke up and saw Joshua in front smiling sweetly at me. “Hey babe~” I smile while I rub my eyes. My body tilted to the front and I hug Joshua happily. “I love you babe~” I whispered to his ears.

 

“Same, I love you too~” Joshua whispered back and hug tighter at his embrace. My stomach has more butterflies flying and I was kind of blushing too.

 

 


 

HAN’S POV

 

I felt a shake but I ignore it. Then the shake become stronger but I still didn’t care. “Hannie!” I heard Woozi shout. I still fake it. He then pull me to his body and hug me tightly.

 

“You should be awake by now.” Woozi saying to himself but I heard it. I didn’t care to wake up since I was in his embrace. However, I hug him back tightly not wanting to wake up. Woozi felt it and smiled.

 

“Hannie~” he called while pulling me away from him. I refused and grab on tighter, making myself comfortable on him. “Don’t pull me away. I just want to be with you.” I said softly and sweetly as I grip tighter.

 

 

“I love you…” I heard Woozi whisper to my ear. I smiled like an idiot and wake up to see his face. “I love you too~” I mouth at him and we both smiled.

 

 


 

YOON’S POV

 

All of us woke up and we apologize for occupying the dance studio until now. We all bid farewell to Seventeen and saw Seungkwan staring at us with his eyes filled with jealousy. I nudged Feby and Han and we just laugh at Seungkwan expression.

 

Back at the dorm, we hurriedly wash up and change and went to bed. Although we slept for awhile back in the studio but we were still tired.

 

 


 

-1 month since we arrive in Korea-

 

Time flies real fast and it’s been a month since we’ve reaches Korea. We all found our boyfriend and had our trainings going on.

 

We are in the dance studio having our lunch when Doogi oppa came banging into the room. “Girls, the CEO wants you all to get ready for debut so you all have 2 months to prepare before you all debut.” He said panting.

 

We were shocked and surprise for that news cause it was quiet fast for us since we only had less than a month of training. After he got his breath back, he continued, “And 2 more girls are gonna join you all.” He then gestured the two new girls to come in. We all tilted our head in confusion.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hi hi! I’m so sorry that this chapter is really long. I’ve try to make it longer since I will be busy for this 2 weeks. SORRY! I will definitely try my best to write and update ASAP. Btw, sorry for any mistakes and grammatical errors. I basically fast forward the story if not I’m gonna be draggy while writing the story. ;P but do remember to support, vote and subscribe! Thank you & sorry! *bowes 90 degrees*