Chapter 1

Female SEVENTEEN (MOUNTEEN)

 

 

 

CHAPTER 1

 

 YOON’s POV

 

“Ahahaha” I thought to myself as I read the messages in the LINE group chat. “What funny messages they send.” I thought to myself. Oh, hi, I am Leena Ha. I am 22 years old and from US. I also have a Korean name to prevent people from pronouncing my name. Well it is Yoon Jeongeun. I am a BIG FAN of SEVENTEEN and was lucky to get into this fan club and meet so many friends. “When am l able to meet them and go and see SEVENTEEN concert together?” I was asking myself.

 

I got another beep from my phone and I saw a message from them.

 

“Guys, I will be heading to Korea for SVT’s concert. Who will be going? ^^” replied by one of the fans.

“Me!”

“Where do you want to meet? I am not familiar with Korea since it’s my first visit. :D” I replied.

“Ok, what about at Starbucks. Since all of us are familiar with Starbucks café. ^^” another fan replied.

“Alright. Let’s meet there. But I want to know how many are going btw. Hehe ㅎㅎ I replied.

“I’m going!”

“I’m going!”

“Me!!!”

“One more here!” a handful of them replied.

 

As I calculated, one… two… three… okay. Five… Six… Done counting.

 

“Guys, so six of us including me will meet at Starbucks café at the Korea airport. Wait, when are all your flight dates & timing?” I asked them.

 

 

All messages came flooding in and to my surprise, it all touch down around the same timing. I smiled as I read the messages. “Wow! I really love this group!!!” *hugs* I really want to hug my friends though as I thought. “Ok, all of us will meet after we reach or touchdown. Just take your time girls! *kisses* :P ” I messaged them back.

 


 

 

‘- Few hours later -

 

I was packing for the last time before I leave for my flight. “Good to go!” I said to myself.

 

*Knock knock* I heard a knock on my door. “Come in.” I said. My mum came in and sat beside me pulling a chair to her. “Baby~ So, you are leaving for Korea in a few minutes right?” Mum said half smiling and half worrying about me. I looked at mum and said, “Mummy, I love you and you don’t need to worry about me. I am old enough to look after myself. After all, I will be away for only a week not a month or anything longer than that.” I hugged my mum and laughed a little. My mum pulled me away from her body and said to me looking into my eyes, “It’s your first time leaving me going overseas on your own. How can I not worry for you my dear?” She said as she my head. “And of course I love you my baby!” She gave a tight hug that was enough to suffocate me.

 

“Mum..mum..mummy! I..I can’t… BREATHE!!!” I choked and constantly pat hardly on my mum’s back. “Oh! Sorry my baby. I didn’t mean to do that just that I couldn’t leave you alone going overseas. I miss you and worry for you.” My mum said while pouting and pulling herself away from me. Oh well, this isn’t the first time she pouts at me since she cares for me so much she I was born. I was the weaker girl in the family that is why my mum cares for me but I do exercise and I am definitely healthy. It was in the past when I was in kindergarten that I always fall sick but I took up sports after 2 years of the period of falling sick and my body improved so much. “Mothers are always mothers.” as I thought. “They always treat you as a kid.” I shook my head this time.

 

My mum was wondering what was I shaking my head and asked, “Baby, what are you doing?” Just then, I look up at the clock and see that it’s time for me to take my leave to go to the airport. “Mum, would you mind going out for a while while I change my clothes?” I smile and push you near the door. “Of course baby and have a safe flight.” She left my room. I then take my phone out and text the girls, “have safe and nice flight girls! Meet you all at the airport! Bye!”. I take my luggage and my bag out and head to the big door and say goodbye to my mum as my dad drive me to the airport.

 

After some time, my dad stops at the airport entrance and said, “Enjoy and have a safe flight girl. Make sure that you will be with the other girls and don’t wonder around by yourself. It’s dangerous you know.” “I know daddy, I will miss you.” I hug him and get out of the car waving goodbye to him. Then off I go into the airport.

 

After around 14 hours of a long flight, I have finally reach Korea!

 

 


 

 

 

Hi guys! This is my own first fanfic so if there is any grammatical errors or mistakes please forgive me. :D I was inspired to write this kind of fanfic while reading Tae’s (planet_tae) fanfic. I will add in different things in so don’t worry. ^^ And I want to thank all of those who help me in this and the characters. I wouldn’t have done this without you guys! <3