Chapter 14

Female SEVENTEEN (MOUNTEEN)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14

 

 

YOON’S POV – Doing the mission

 

Jeonghan stood in front of me after I saw Chucky chasing Feby and Vernon in the studio. I heard the VJ shooing ‘Chucky’ away as they knew I might have another break down.

 

By this time, there was another couple in the building doing their mission. There were screams filled in the building.

 

 


 

YOON’S POV – Doing the mission

 

Jeonghan stood in front of me after I saw Chucky chasing Feby and Vernon in the studio. I heard the VJ shooing ‘Chucky’ away as they knew I might have another break down.

 

By this time, there was another couple in the building doing their mission. There were screams filled in the building.

 

I stood frozen at the sight of that staff wearing the Chucky suit. Jeonghan then quickly stood in front of me to block that Chucky. “Don’t look.” He told me but I have already seen that Chucky’s back, not his face though.

 

The staff crew quickly shoo Chucky away from my sight making the staff much more exciting to see someone afraid. The Chucky tried to come to my side but was pulled away by our VJ with his hand on the costume.

 

When Chucky was gone, Feby and Vernon quickly finish up their missions and head out. Although Jeonghan and I was the first to get in, we got out second. We all tried our best to finish our missions. After we came out, Ann and Jun went in.

 

Lyn was inside with Joshua and we all heard screams everywhere. Joshua’s scream can go up to another 4 octaves and we laugh like hell outside. However, I was worrying for the rest who are inside. Since I have done my part already, I know how scary it is but it differs to the others.

 

LYN: “AHH~ GET AWAY!!”

JOSHUA: “AH! Kkamjjakiya!”  he flinched.

 

While both Lyn and Joshua were coming back out, the staff jump scared them and they flinched.

 

PD-NIM: “From now on, we will send two couples in at the same time. It seems to take a long time.”

 

We all nod and waited for those to come out and those to do their missions yet. Lyn and Joshua came out with their arms linking tightly to each other and the others started teasing them by making sounds.

 

Kyo and Hoshi, Elly and Dino went in once Lyn and Joshua came out. Another hour passed and another 5 couples are done with their missions left Rin, Jean and Eun with their couple yet to go in. Eun and The8 went in by themselves and their rest who were done with the missions are bored.

 

 

HAN: “Can we go in and be one of those ghosts?”

JO: “I want to scare Eunhee. Can I?” Jo begged.

MIN: “Me too!” raising her hand up high.

 

The PD-nim was dumbfounded by the girls and discussed.

 

PD-NIM: “You can only go in if your partner follows.” He smirks.

 

The three of them turned to their partners and gave them the innocent puppy eyes. S.coups couldn’t reject so he accepts it and went in with his soft-heart. Hoshi on the other hand was more than willingly to go in as you know how playful he is. Woozi was like thinking whether to go while Han was pulling his sleeve then threatening him in a deep voice the next second.

 

WZ: “Ok, ok. We’ll go in.” he said in a dejected voice.

 


The six of them quickly prepared and wore the costumes to get ready to scare Eunhee and The8.

 

MIN: “BOO!” she shouted and The8 flinched and shouted.

Eunhee wasn’t scared at all so the staffs were like avoiding her.

 

JO: “Where are you going~” making a soft voice and mimicking a ghost voice to scare them.

 

Eunhee and The8 opened the cupboard and found a Dracula sleeping. S.Coups opens his eyes suddenly and caused The8 to flinch.

 

SC: “Who dares wake me up from my sleep!” he acts naturally and sounds like he was about to drink dries their blood. The8 hurriedly ran away with Eunhee following behind.

 

HS: “Come here.” A small looking clown jumping around called out. The8 turned and saw the clown and ran even faster.

 

EUN: “Where are you running to, Myungho?!” she shouted at him.

 

HAN: “Give me your blood~” trying her best to act as a vampire and chases after The8.

 

WZ: “You~” acts and walks like a zombie trying to catch its prey.

 

Eunhee saw Woozi and laugh. Woozi tried to speed up but can’t because he was trying too hard to act as a zombie. The couple went up to the rooftop for their last mission before leaving the building.

 

At the top of the building, we could hear both Eunhee and The8 voices. 3 couples are still inside trying to scare the other two couples.

 

Jeonghan and Vernon on the other hand got an idea of scaring the members who were coming out and hid near the door. Screams and laughers were heard upon the couples scaring and hitting of each other.

 

Eunhee and The8 came down quickly and reach the main entrance with Jeonghan and Vernon scaring them.

 

MH: “UMMA!” he yelled and flinched with Jeonghan and Vernon laughing out loud.

 

The8 turned and saw the two of them laughing. He immediately run to Vernon and try to hit or strangle him but Vernon was running away for his life.

 

MH: “Hansol Chwe! Stop right there!” running around in circles as he was chasing Vernon.

 

Vernon was turning around and giving Myungho ‘maerongs’. The8 flare up and became faster at the sight of Vernon doing that. They ran like children playing around while it was still filming.

 

Slowly, everyone came out with their missions done. We gathered for the ending or closing of the film while I glanced at Eunhee twice or thrice secretly without anyone noticing. None of the girls and boys saw me with the glances but the PD-nim did.

 

The PD-nim clears his throat and tries to ask me.

 

PD-NIM: “Jeongeun ssi, erm… Do you know anything?” making all the rest confused and looking at him.

 

I change my glances, turned to the PD-nim and answered, “Yes? What do you mean?” acting like I didn’t know a thing.

 

PD-NIM: “I have notice you glancing since before the filming starts and until now. Do you really know anything?” hoping that I really do not know anything.

 

 The rest eyes fixed on me trying to know what is actually happening. Then the PD-nim changes the topic to finish the shoot first.

 

PD-NIM: “Ok, guys, how was this special?” Everyone shoke their head in dismay and saying this is too scary then what they saw on other idols horror special.

 

Ann, Elly, Lyn and Una all shoke their head vigorously and said, “I’m never ever gonna step into this horror special anymore!”

 

The PD-nim laughed lightly at all of us making rejections to another horror special.

 

PD-NIM: “Jeongeun ssi, are you alright? Will you be okay back at the dorm later?” He asks in worries.

 

YOON: “I’ll be fine. Thank you for all the protection just now.” I thank the crew as I bowed. The staffs smile to show that they are relieved to hear that.

 

PD-NIM: “But, what are those glances just now?” questioning me and ruining the hyper atmosphere. All their gazes are fixed on me again. I face palmed myself.

 

I cleared my throat and explain to the PD-nim.

 

YOON: “Erm…. How should I start? I found it weird when we reach here at night and at a place we don’t know. Then my instinct starts up. I felt weird to be honest. When we came down of the van, I knew what we were doing but I didn’t know that it will be that scary. (glances at Eunhee again with everyone watching) I find it weird so I look around and saw Eunhee acting strange. I went up to her and she apologized straight away. So I knew it was her idea for the special episode. Wait; was this what you talk to Doogi oppa of?” I look and question Eunhee on the spot.

 

She totally flinched and hides behind The8. All the rest just gave a what-is-going-on expression. Eunhee get her courage up and told the truth.

 

EUN: “Yes, I’m the creator of this game. Sorry!” then she quickly hides back at the same spot. We did our closing shoot and head to our huge bungalow dorm.

 

At the dorm, we changed and washed up. We gathered at the living room with the boys and chat about what happened just now. They start chasing The8 and Eunhee around the dorm like kids.

 

The8 suddenly fell and fell right on top of Eunhee with her back down on the floor. “Ooouuu~~” the boys and girls who chased them made the sounds.

HS: “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” he echoed and the rest standing joined in.

 

Eunhee’s face became so red and The8 blushed. We heard them shouting ‘kiss’ and went over to see.

 

Wow! What a scene. We all saw what happened and walk away. Jo, Wonwoo, Jeonghan, S.coups, Min, Rin, Mingyu and me walked away. Our boyfriends suddenly back hug us and we blushed. Since we are not filming now, there’s no need to hide our relationship.

 

Doogi oppa and SVT’s manager just came in and saw everything. They folded their arms and clear their throats. “Err… Hmm… Boys, girls. Stop what you are doing now.” Doogi oppa and SVT’s manager demanded. We all gathered at the living room and the boys released their arms around our waist.

 

SVT’S MANAGER: “Ok, you boys have schedule till 3pm tomorrow. So go to sleep now.” The boys all dropped their heads.

 

DOOGI: “Girls, you still have filming tomorrow so sleep early.” He demanded.

ALL (GIRLS): “AH~~ I don’t want.” We whined and stick to our boyfriends.

 

He gave us a stern look and we arm hug our boyfriends tighter. “No.” we gave cute and harsh gazes to our manager. Our boyfriends saw it and giggled.

 

Muack.

 

We got a peck on our foreheads from our boyfriends. We look up at them and they told us to sleep.

 

RIN: “I want to stay with you.”

MG: “I will. But we have schedules tomorrow so we meet after that alright?” he smiled and peck Rin again.

 

MIN: “I want my baby.”

SC: “I’m yours but we can’t stay together for 24 hours baby. We are busy, remember?” hugs and peck Min’s cheek.

 

ANN: “I want to stay with my Junnie. Don’t take him away from me!” she aegyoed.

JUN: “Baby, I’m here. No one’s gonna take me away from you. I love you!” Kisses her on her lips making us doing that sound again.

 

JEAN: “No. Not him.” Hugs DK tightly.

DK: “Ba…by…. I can..n’t breathe!” lets Jean’s grip loosen.

DK: “Baby~ I love you. I won’t leave you alright?” hugs her back and kisses her lips like what Jun did.

 

VN: “Baby, come here. I love you!” did the same to what DK and Jun does. Both our managers’ face palmed and said, “Go get a room, you all.” Then walks away coolly.

 

Han and Woozi tried kissing but Han pushes Woozi away since she does not want that now. What a brother couple. Poor Woozi, I pity him. Haha.

 

Jo and Wonwoo, Kyo and Hoshi, Lyn and Joshua, Eun and The8, Elly and Dino with Una and Seungkwan kissed. “Oh gosh! What’s with this scene?” I thought to myself.

 

Jeonghan turned me around and kissed me. My eyes widen then closed. I tried pulling him away but he brought me nearer to him. I felt more comfortable then he let go. “Baby, I love you. Don’t get injured or hurt okay? Promise me.” I nod and promised him with a wide smile.

 

 


 

-20 days later-

 

MOUNTEEN, we were at our dorm and we are ready for our debut. We had been busy with our music video shoot and photo shoot. We practice and practiced every day. Tomorrow’s the day we debut and have our showcase. All of us are nervous.

 

We are in the middle of practicing our dance and the door bang opened. We knew it was Seventeen and we carried on. They are always that loud when they are around. Just shortly after, we finished with our dance practice. We take 5 minutes of break but Seventeen make us take a long break.

 

We need to have our performance practice so we tried to push them out so they would not disturb us. They reject and stood forcefully so we couldn’t move them. Jeonghan and S.coups then told them to keep quiet and let us practice. We thank them and went for practice.

 

This is a new course since all of us want to give the best for our fans. So we practiced singing and dancing at the same time with a microphone in our hands.

 

For the first few songs, we practice to our songs then to other seniors’ songs. The boys stood in awe and shock at how stable we are while performing. We did not slack. We exercise everyday and had our performance practice every day since the start of our trainee period.

 

We practiced for another 2 hours and stopped. The boys clap with surprised expressions. We all bowed and go to the corner and rest. Their gazes were fixed at us at how good we did.

 

HS: “Girls, when did you girls start?” asking us.

FEBY: “Since the start of our trainee days.” Taking a gulp of water.

SC: “Was this one of the course our CEO asks you all to take?”

MIN: “No.”

YOON: “We make this course by ourselves.”

KYO: “To improve our performance skills.”

JO: “And to give the best to our fans.”

JEAN: “We don’t want to disappoint the company or the fans.”

ELLY: “Thanks for the compliment.”

LYN: “We practiced really hard for our debut.” Panting.

UNA: “Hope we get recognition.”

ANN: “And love!” smiling.

RIN: “And we have our stage names and pet names ready for each of us.”

HAN: “Want to know?”

 

The boys nodded and sat down next to us.

EUN: “Ok, mine’s Eunhee.”

HAN: “I’m Han.”

KYO: “I’m KY. Short form for Kyo.”

MIN: “I’m Minyoung.”

YOON: “I’m Jeongeun.”

JO: “I’m Jo.”

JEAN: “I’m Jean like English spelling for Jin.”

ANN: “I’ll go with Ann.”

RIN: “I’m Rin.”

ELLY: “I’m Yein.”

LYN: “I’m still Lyn.”

UNA: “I’m SeAh.”

FEBY: “I’m Ah Rin.”

 

Everyone of us are trying to get use to our stage names since this will be a start for our career.

 

 


 

Hey hey! So sorry for the wait! I’m sorry for the cheesy lines in here. Today’s ISAC 1st day recording and I wish both VIXX and SVT will not get injured. Thanks for reading and do vote and support! :P