Chapter 5

Female SEVENTEEN (MOUNTEEN)

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

“Where is this place?” Han asks followed by Eun in English. SVT manager still didn’t answer but ask us to follow him instead. What is with the instructions? What is he trying to do? as I thought. We followed him behind him. He open the door. “What the….. What is….. What is….” everyone started talking.

 

 


 

 

YOON’s POV

 

“What the hell? What are our luggages doing here? What is going on?” everyone started talking. Our luggages are right in front of our eyes in this house. What is exactly going on? Everyone is having question marks on our heads right now. We look blankly at SVT’s manager. Next to the manager was another guy but he looks familiar.

 

Guy beside the manager: “Welcome to your dorm!”

All of our eyes became as big as it can and our jaws drop open. “Dorm?!” everyone echoed and look at each other. I have a mind-explaining expression at SVT’s manager and the guy. He saw my expression and begins introducing.

 

“Hello girls. I am SEVENTEEN’s vocal trainer, Kim Youngmin aka Doogi PD. You all can call me Doogi PD or Doogi oppa.” He smiled and continues. “I will be your manager from now on. You have been scouted by us (pointing to both himself and SVT’s manager). We will show you how you girls got scouted and accepted into Pledis Entertainment officially in a while. Now, please unpack your luggages and rest first.” Doogi oppa smile and left the dorm leaving all of us in a daze.

 

YOON: “What is exactly going on? I still can’t digest everything that has happen in the past few hours.” still looking in a daze.

HAN: “I DEMAND AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW!” she shouted and looking at me.

YOON: “Why me?! I’m not the one who did this!” I stared at Han.

HAN: “OMMA! NOW!” looking at me with her serious eyes.

Feby just face palm herself and shakes her head while looking at this scene. The rest just weren’t able to comprehend and absorb everything yet. Then lyn speaks up.

LYN: “Umma, what is going on? Can I have the full story in detail?” asks and looks at me with her innocent eyes.

 

YOON: “Okay girls, I know you want answers but I have no idea too. Let’s unpack and wait for Doogi oppa alright?”

All of them nod their head in agreement and kyo asks me.

KYO: “But what time is Doogi oppa going to come? I’m starving~” she holds her tummy and acts like she’s going to faint.

 

It is 6:55pm currently and Doogi oppa is nowhere to be seen. “I have no idea, kyo. I’m starving too.” I complained. We all went to unpack our luggages and waited in the living room for Doogi oppa. While waiting for Doogi oppa, we were astonished by the BIG dorm we have. “Are we gonna get more members?” I ask Rin. She just shakes her head and shrugs her shoulder. Oh well, who knows what’s installed for us.

 

It’s been an hour and a half after we have finished with our unpacking. Still, Doogi oppa is nowhere to be found.

 

JEAN: “Can he please be FASTER? I’m famished.”

JO: “SAME!”

HAN: “I’M GONNA KILL HIM ONCE HE REACH MAN!”

KYO: “IT’S 8:25PM AND IS HE TRYING TO KILL HIS FEMALE IDOL TRAINEES?”

 

Talking about food, all of us can’t wait to eat. We all LOVE food! So when we are really hungry, I mean REALLY REALLY hungry, we just need food RIGHT NOW! No one can stop us from eating besides Doogi oppa…… Oh gosh, why is he taking forever?! Just then, the door bell rings.

 

Ring ring ring~

 

Finally, Doogi oppa is here. I went to open the door with the other 8 hungry zombies following me behind. As we see him, he was holding several plastic bags of food. “Food… FOOD!!!!” All of us exclaimed! Doogi oppa was taken aback by seeing how hungry we are and had took a step back while seeing us crowding around him at the door looking like zombies. He then clears his throat and asks us to gather in the living room, not around him.

 

We all rush to the living room and wait for him like hungry puppies. He came in and put the dinner down on the floor. Before we could rush to take the food, we were stop by him.

 

DOOGI OPPA: “Now, I will explain to you first why you girls are doing here.” He said in a calm voice.

 

All of us stares at Doogi oppa like we are about to tear him apart for not giving us food. It’s unacceptable for us to wait more since we have been waiting for more than an hour with our hungry stomachs. He then flinched at our expressions and just gesture to let us eat. Of course, he does not want to lose his life on the first day with US.

 

DOOGI OPPA: “Okay, I will explain and show you WHILE you girls eat, is that alright?” asking us carefully and we nod in unison while eating.

 

DOOGI: “Okay, this is how it happens.” He then shows us footage of us being uploaded on YouTube.

“Hmmm~ how did this happen?” as I thought and rub on my chin. Then I remembered.

 

 


 

*Flashback*

 

We were walking on the streets of Gangnam while shopping at night. We stopped by while we saw a group of people performing and joined in the fun.

 

They were singing to Kpop songs and we can relate to us since we were in Korea for kpop. Some of us started singing and some started dancing lightly. The crowd around the performers began to turn to us since we were ‘performing’ with them too.

 

“Wow!” “WOW~” “They’re good!” lots of the audiences echoed and applauded for us. Some of them took their phones out and recorded us ‘performing’.

 

*End of flashback*

 


 

 

-NOW-

 

Since there were many of them who recorded us, I have no idea who upload the video.

 

JEAN: “You mean….”

JO: “PLEDIS CEO saw this footage?” she continues for Jean.

KYO: “And he accepted us just through this video?” looking at Doogi oppa.

LYN: “Don’t fool us oppa.” Looking at him suspiciously.

EUN: “This is just us being us.”

HAN: “It does not show our talents in DETAIL.”

FEBY: “How are we supposed to believe you?”

RIN: “Just that we are in this dorm right now?” pointing to the floor like indicating ‘this dorm’.

 

I look at the girls then turn my sight to Doogi oppa.

YOON: “Oppa, explanation please? In detail.” I said in a demanding tone.

 

We were really confused and unable to comprehend so I was a bit daring at that time. If not, I would not be doing this to Doogi oppa.

 

Nine of us stared at Doogi oppa with guts and left him no choice to speak up.

 

DOOGI: “Okay, ookay…. Don’t look at me like this girls. You all are freaking scary like that.”

Then I realize that Doogi oppa has been speaking in English with us. Yes, ENGLISH. Then I ask him,

YOON: “Oppa, you know English? I only remember you in SEVENTEEN’s Andromeda speaking in Korean.”

DOOGI: “Yes, I know English that’s why I am your manager girls.” smiling at us.

 

Next was Doogi oppa explaining to us in detail so the passage was really long.

 

DOOGI: “Firstly, I’ve… no, we, SVT’s manager and I got your handphone numbers by Jae Hyuk. Yes, the guy who helps you all at the telecom centre. He was there coincidencely.  He saw all your numbers, well the first seven of you and he secretly found out the other two members phone number. After I have seen the video, I discuss with their manager whether to show it to CEO since you girls were great. We both agree and went straight to the CEO’s office. We discuss about you girls for quite a while then he was more willing to take you girls in. Here, this is you explanation and I hope that this will satisfy you all.” He was relieved after explaining.

 

All our eyes were like drop big dead. We could not expect this to happen to us. “While, how lucky we are!” we said and smile at each other. But the other thing is that what about our parents? They of course do not know that we became trainees at such timing. They would kill us since most of our parents forbid us from joining the entertainment industry. We then all went crazy when we were reminded of your parents.

 

Doogi oppa was confused looking at us going crazy. “Girls, girls, chill. What’s going on now?” He asks as he was still confused. “Our parents forbid us from joining the entertainment industry.” I represent us and explain to Doogi oppa. “Don’t worry, we have taken care of that for you all already. Relax.” Doogi oppa said and we look at him in shock.

 

“WHAT?! You did!?” all of us shouted in unison. “Shh! Lower your volume girls. It’s late already.” Doogi oppa told us. “Well, we look for your information so we ask the airport staff for it.” He said. What a good one, Doogi oppa. “We got all your information and then gave your parents a call. Surprisingly, all your parents agree and signed on the paper document we sent them through email.” He continued.

 

“Now, your profiles at being post on the board at the info area. Just remember that you all need a leader so choose on one. Deadline will be 2 weeks from now.” Doogi oppa exclaim.

 

Oh well, I know all of them are going to choose me since I am the eldest here. Wish me luck.

 

“All of you will have tests on English, Mandarin and Korean language. So do prepare yourself since this will show your language skills.” Doogi said while leaving. “It will be a week from now. Good luck girls. See you and have a good night!” Doogi just left after saying.

 

Great… Now tests to see our language skills.

 

 

 

 

-A week later-

 

It’s been two days and all of us just start our trainee lives just like that. We practice and practice our languages for the past week with each other and now it’s time for our test.

 

DOOGI: “Do not cheat or move near the others.” He warns us.

 

All of us finished all three in less than 4 hours and Doogi oppa was taken aback for us being that fast. He marks our papers at a corner while we wait patiently at the living room. 2 hours later he came to us. “Pack your bag girls, we are heading to the practice room now. You all did great and passed. But first, we will go for lunch.” Doogi oppa smile and we all rush into our rooms happily and pack our bags and changed our clothes. It was good to see that all of us learn and practice our languages really hard and we get to go for our dance practice.

 

HAN: “Yeah!”

RIN: “YES!”

LYN: “YESH!!!!”

JO: “WOOHOO~”

JEAN: “FINALLY!”

EUN: “Dance studio, here I come!”

 

Everyone yelled for joy and hyped up at the restaurant while having our lunch. Soon after we are done, we head straight to the dance studio. When we reach PLEDIS Entertainment, we all stood in awe as we see and scan the building. Once we step into the dance studio, we were shocked, surprised and happy to see what was in front of us. We are jumping a little and smiling like idiots.

 

 

 


 

 

Hi hi! So here is the chapter. Sorry if there is any grammatical errors or mistakes please forgive me. ^^ I don’t know whether you like this but do stay updated for my next chapter. It was Joshua’s birthday yesterday but I forgot to wish him here… HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Joshua ah~~~ Love you! Love you fans too~ Thanks for all the subscribers and votes! I really appreciate them. *sends hearts to all my readers and fans*