Chapter 9

Female SEVENTEEN (MOUNTEEN)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

 

We were shocked and surprise for that news cause it was quiet fast for us since we only had less than a month of training. After he got his breath back, he continued, “And 2 more girls are gonna join you all.” He then gestured the two new girls to come in. We all tilted our head in confusion.

 

 


 

YOON’S POV

 

He then gestured the two new girls to come in who was outside waiting. We all tilted our head in confusion. “Who are they?” Lyn asks.

 

While the two girls come in, we all look carefully at the door and the girls. They were coming in with smiles on their faces. “Hi!” they said. “I’m Ellyza and this is Annie. Nice to meet you all.” They continued and bowed.

 

 

JEAN: “Care for a much more detail intro?” she asks.

 

ELLY: “I’m Ellyza Park Yein from Singapore. My birthday is January 9, 2000.”

ANN: “I’m Annie Lee Anna from Philippines, born on 14 October 2000.”

ELLY: “Remember us from LINE?”

ANN: “Anna?” pointing to herself.

ELLY: “Ellyza? Not Ellyasa.” Pointing to herself too while smiling.

 

All of us smiled upon remembering them and jump up to hug them. We were so happy that we circled in joy again. “Oh, wait!” suddenly Jo remembered something and stopping us down.

 

DOOGI: “What, Jo?” he asks.

JO: “Where are they gonna sleep?” pointing towards Ann and Elly.

JO: “Our dorm is full. How and where are they gonna sleep? In the living room?” she asks carefully.

 

DOOGI: “Well, about that, it’s fixed. Don’t need to worry girls.” He said while he smiles.

We all are curious about what Doogi oppa said asks him questions but he refuse to answer.

DOOGI: “Your group number of members isn’t fixed yet. So, we got a bigger dorm for you girls.” He said trying to calm us down. We become so excited that we didn’t continue our practice.

 

Then the door came banging open with Seventeen boys coming in. Damn. They look so cool with them walking in coolly and chicly like models.

 

DOOGI: “Boys, this isn’t your OWN private dance studio you know. If you spoil that door, you guys are paying for it.” He turns back to us.

 

 


 

RIN’S POV – Dance studio

 

 

The door came banging open with the boys coming in. I turn my head to see them.

 

“Damn. They look so cool walking in coolly and chicly like models.” I thought and I almost got a heart attack when I saw Mingyu’s expression. “Gosh! Why is he so damn hot!?” I said softly while I was getting so hot as my face quickly reds up. I flustered at the sight of seeing Mingyu walking in.

 

He walks towards me and hug me once he reaches my side. My eyes automatically widen up and I was smiling from ear to ear. “Oh god! Why am I being like this?!” I covered my face with my hands and exclaim.

 

MG: “What, baby?” he questions me by whispering at my ear.

 

I couldn’t take it anymore with what he was doing and quietly bang into his chest. I turned my head and face Min, signaling her to save me. She saw my red tomato face and nods.

 

“Wait, what’s going on?” Feby thought and was confused with what she caught Min and Rin doing.

 

 


 

*Flashback*

 

Few days back when Reen came into the group, we were chatting together back in the studio, van and dorm. But there was a time when Min and I chat together alone.

 

MIN: “What’s your English name?”

RIN: “Rina. R.I.N.A That’s it.” I replied.

MIN: “Same but different spelling. R.E.E.N.A.” Min smiled.

 

 

 We then asked about our personality and what we both like. To our surprise, we have the same traits.

 

RIN: “We both are born in the same country. And we have so many in common.”

MIN: “Yes! But I was adopted when I was a baby.” She said with a sad face. I was surprised when I heard that and replied, “Same! I was adopted too! Oh my! Don’t tell me you are my twin sis.” I look in shocked.

 

We both had something in mind and went to Doogi oppa who was seated at the dining table.

 

RIN: “Manager oppa, we have something to tell you and ask a favor from you.” I told Doogi oppa.

MIN: “Could you actually bring this for a DNA test?” holding up two zip lock bags with some of our hairs.

Doogi oppa looks in confusion and asked.

DOOGI: “What’s exactly happening?” he questioned.

RIN: “Well, it’s a long story and we just found out.” I told oppa.

 

We sat down next to him and explained. His expression change to shock just like when we found out. He quickly agreed to the favor and we thank him so much.

 

On the day when he introduced the two members, we got a message from Doogi oppa saying that the results were out and truly, we were twin sisters and born 5 minutes apart with Min as the older sister and I was the younger. We both weren’t able to express our joy since the rest of the members didn’t know anything about this.

 

*End of flashback*

 

­­­­­


 

MIN’S POV

 

I saw Rin’s signal and I walk towards her but S.coups stop me. He pulled me to his chest and places me in front of him. I was wondering what he was going to do but I was shocked and dumbfounded with what he did.

 

SC: “Min Young ah, I like you. I love you. Will you please be my girlfriend?” he confessed to me.

“It’s happening! On me?!” I stood in shock and thought.

SC: “So?” he looks at me wanting an answer.

MIN: “Yes! Yes! Of course!” I agreed and smiled widely.

He hugs me tightly and said, “Thank you! I will not let you get hurt in any ways. Just trust on me!”

 I was really happy but I have something to do so I turn to Rin. She shook her head and mouth ‘never mind’ to me. I was really happy, I mean extremely happy that S.coups actually like me. I like S.coups ever since they debut and he was like my number one bias in my bias list. I was actually jumping hardly on the inside.

 

 


 

JO’S POV

 

Wonwoo came up to me and hug me like he missed me forever. I feel so warm in his embrace and had butterflies in my tummy. He then suddenly whispered at my ear.

 

WW: “I love you.” I could know he was smiling at that time.

 

Now, the boys love to whisper to our ears and say ‘I love you’ huh. But I like it.

 

JO: “I love you too.” I whispered and gave him a peck on his cheek. It felt forever when I was hugging with him.

 

 


 

EUN’S POV

 

After all those hugging and cheesy greets, I let go of The8 and drag him to the corner. I didn’t want any of them to hear anything that I had on mind so I discuss with The8.

 

EUN: “Myung~ I plan on making a MT trip together with you boys but with a surprise horror special. Would it be good?” I question The8 on what I thought.

 

MH: “Sounds good. But are they scared of those ‘things’?” he worried for the girls instead of s.

EUN: “I think they’re good.” Smirks and raise her eye browns with mischief. Then it changes to worries since I know both unnies, Yoon and Feby are really quick-witted.

 

EUN: “But..t.. I don’t know about Jeongeun unnie and Feby unnie… They’re really intelligent and quick-witted.” Sounds really worried that her plan may fail. It’s my first time planning this since I like horror stuffs and like to fool around. But these two unnies are the problems.

 

The8 scratches his head and think of some ideas or strategies. Doogi oppa come closer and we grab him and told him about my plan. Surprisingly he agreed to it. I was overjoyed. He also help us to plan when we will go for that MT.

 

DOOGI: “Since you girls will be debuting in another 2 months, we will schedule it on one of the episodes of your pre-debut reality show. Okay?” signals and we nod in agreement.

 

EUN: “Yes! My plan is SO going to work!” I punch my fist up into the air and went smile crazily.

 

 

 


 

YOON’S POV

 

After the boys left and we continued practicing until late in the night. After our practice finishes at 1:45am, we pack up and head to our new big dorm.

 

This time the dorm is located further away from the company. It was behind the street where we used to live and further down the road. “Oh gosh. We live so much further away than I expected.” I frowned. “I… no, we would be able to see them frequently now.” I mean the boys and I pout.

 

FEBY: “Don’t be.” She pats and my back comforting.

JEAN: “We will go together and make sure we have ENOUGH time to spend with them. I will kick them if they suddenly say they need to go somewhere in just a minute.” Making all of us laugh in the van.

YOON: “Thanks! I feel so much better now although I miss my angel so much….” I pout and give a sad look.

KYO: “Me too! I miss my hosh too!” Kyo pouts too.

 

DOOGI: “Here we are.” He said while stopping the van.

We all get out of the van once it stops and we mouth in awe. “Thank you Doogi oppa! Thank you Pledis!” We all screeched. We were stood in front of a huge bungalow house. We all head inside and examine the structure of it. All of us love it and choose our rooms.

 

‘Bedroom A’, ‘Bedroom B’ signs were hang at the doors with extra cardboard behind the signs.

Jo & Lyn chose bedroom A while Feby and Kyo chose bedroom B.

Yoon & Elly chose bedroom C while Ann and Eun chose bedroom D.

Rin & Min chose bedroom E while Han & Jean chose bedroom G.

No one chose bedroom F.

 

We all were tired so we left the signs just as it is. We quickly wash up and had our shower before we sleep.

 

 


 

-The Next Day-

 

Since we live further, we had no choice but to wake up earlier. I woke up too early because of my alarm and the rest are still waiting.

 

So I decided to take the extra cardboard and decorate mine and Elly’s bedroom sign. I heard noises downstairs so I look down and saw a shadow pass by. I wondered if it was Doogi oppa but I seems so much like a girl shadow.

 

“Hmm...” I humbled out to myself. “Who was that?” but I quickly divert my attention back to the sign I am creating.

 

Doogi oppa came up with…. a girl?! Doogi oppa only see me around so he introduces me to her.

 

 


 

 

 

Hi! :D Sorry for the wait and for the cheesy moments here. It took me quite a while to write this since I got writers’ block or whatever it is. Haha, how do you think that girl is? A new member? Humph. There will be a twist and I promise, this is only the beginning of the plot. My story plot. XP Notice another twist? Yup, thanks to my friends for the ideas if not…. I do not really know what to continue. *bowes*