Chapter 3

Female SEVENTEEN (MOUNTEEN)

 

Chapter 3

 

Minutes past and the concert just started. We are so lucky that we get to see all of SVT members so up close. I am never so happy in my life before. The next is I see my bias Jeonghan on stage and screamed! His eyes and my eyes met with my face starting to turn red.

 

 


 

 

 

YOON’s POV

 

“OMG!!!! OH! MY! GOSH!!!! JEONGHAN LOOK INTO MY EYES JUST NOW!!” I fangirled and thought of it. “I’M GONNA DIE!!! HIS SMILE. HE… HE… JEONGHAN!!! MY EYES~ MY ANGEL!!!!!” I died. Well same thing happen to all of them too so every one of us are literally love drunk. Then I notice someone who’s the same as us…. Love drunk. I go near to her. Yes, it is a girl. Well, I do find her familiar like I did see her somewhere before but I could not remember. “Hi!” I pat on her shoulder and smile.

 

“Hi!” She replied. Obviously we both love SVT that’s why we are there at the concert. “I’m Cath. You are?” I ask her. “Cath?!” she look surprised. “Wow. Didn’t know I will meet you here. Nice to meet you.” She hugs me. I was confused for a moment. “Do I know you?” I ask back. “I’m Jihoonie in the LINE chat group. Remember me?” she smile. Oh my. I did not know she was here too. “I didn’t message since I was in Korea already and the wifi isn’t that good here so I wasn’t able to communicate with you girls.” Her smile faded. “It’s alright. I understand. No, we understand.” Smiling widely at her.

 

“I’m Anita, Han Ji Kyo from Indonesia and I’m a 1994 liner. Nice to meet you.” Jihoonie introduced. We then continued watching the concert and I introduced jihoonie to the rest. All of us are so happy that we are able to be together. But sadly, the concert came to an end soon. I do not want to leave. I want to stay with SVT! All of us give really sad looks that make SVT notice us since we are in the front.

 

 Fans are leaving and we have to wait since there are lot many fans. In the mean time we chat with each other then suddenly one of us speak up and ask.

 

KYO:Do we have a name for OUR OWN fanclub?” as she smiles

All of us look around and shake our head.

JO: “MOUNTEEN?”

JEAN: “MOUNTEEN??”

FEBY: “YEAH… MOUNTEEN~”

YOON: “Let’s go with that. MOUNTEEN. I like that name.”

 

In that moment, there was a tap on Feby’s & my shoulder. We all turn around and we are all shocked by what is in front of our eyes!!!!! DAMN! They are so good looking REALLY up close. My heart is totally beating really fast and I feel butterflies in my tummy while looking at Jeonghan. Gosh. That angel~ Feby and Angel both tell me that they are dead because of Vernon and Joshua. That cat eye smile. I could see Angel collapsing in front of us and SVT. I mean mental breakdown.

 

“Hi.” Vernon wave to us. Feby is collapsing this time. All of our faces starts to blush. “Do you know Korean?” Joshua asks. Most of us shake our heads and some start to face to me. God, guys… Their manager suddenly budges in and asks us to go backstage and talk, rather chat. We all followed SEVENTEEN and went into the waiting room.

 

Some of us are still shocked and some with their jaws dropped. How lucky are we? “Ermm… Mind introducing?” S.Coups asks. Jeonghan and Joshua nudge him as they notice our expressions. “So, mind coming back to earth first?” Joshua said jokingly.

 

I snap my fingers in front of the girls signaling them to wake up. All of us woke up and bowed to SVT. “Okay, now can you girls speak Korean or English?” Vernon asks. “English” All of us replied in unison. “I know Korean but I can’t speak well.” I replied giving a small smile. “Where a..are you from?” Seungkwan pointing and asking us.

 

We then start the introduction.

 

YOON: “Annyeonghaseyo. I am Leena Yoon Jeongeun from the States. Turned 22 years old this year. I am very glad and happy to meet you.”

 

FEBY: “HELLO. I am Shin Ah Rin Feby from Indonesia. I am 21 years old. Very happy to meet you.”

 

KYO: “Annyeonghaseyo. I am Anita Han Ji Kyo from Indonesia too. I am also 21 years old. Really nice to meet you.”

 

JEAN: “Hi Hi. I am Lee Soo Jin from the States too. I am 14 years old and I am very honored to meet you.”

 

EUN: “Hello. I am Jung Eun Hee from Indonesia. Currently 14 years old, same as Jean. Nice to meet you.” Smiling from ear to ear.

 

LYN: “Annyeonghaseunikka. I am Lynnette Hong Ji Yeon from Singapore and the youngest of all, 12 years old. Honored to meet you!” being really formal.

 

JO: “Helloo. I am Jo Se Young from New Zealand. I am 14 years old and nice to meet you.” Adding a bit of aegyo in the front.

“Huh!?” Dino and Mingyu gasped. The others look in disbelieve. “All of you are both older than us and younger than us!?!?! Wow! Daebak!” Joshua and Vernon exclaim.

 

Seeing their shock or rather surprise faces were not expected from us. The girls are hype up and started nudging onto each other. “Stop it girls.” I said, not wanting to scare SVT. “So are you the mother in the group?” Jeonghan asks in Korean. I nod my head meaning I understand and answering the question. This time, the boys smiled widely looking at us. “So, what is your group name?” S.Coups asks in Korean.

 

“Ermm...” All of us stuttered. Joshua than kindly translate the question to English. “MOUNTEEN” we all said it in union and confidently. “MOUNTEEN?” Vernon question. “If not, intro your group.” Vernon say. Here we go. I took a deep breath and start followed by the rest “1,2,3.. Annyeonghaseyo. Who’s the teen? We are… MOUNTEEN! Nice to meet you!”

 

The boys clap along with us making us feel so happy and blessed at the same time. “Thank you for coming to our concert even though you all live quiet far away. Thank you!” Joshua thanks us. We are so lucky, blessed and happy with just SVT standing right in front of us. “Who are your biases?” Vernon question.

 

FEBY: “You!” pointing towards Vernon.

Vernon pointed at himself and mumbled “Me?”

YOON: “You too!” blushing and pointing towards Jeonghan.

Jeonghan just give an angel smile making me flatter so much.

JEAN: “SEOKIE~” being so hyper in front of SVT.

DK was shocked and surprised.

KYO: “IT’S HOSH!” saying in a playful tone.

Hoshi laugh twice and stop.

JO: “Won…woo…” being shy in front of Wonwoo.

Wonwoo stared blankly at Jo.

LYN: “Erm.. Jisoo oppa?” being shy and not confident in front of Joshua.

Joshua give a small smile and wink at Angel.

“She’s falling! Someone grab her.” Jo then grab her back onto her feet.

EUN: “Myungho oppa!” giggling and shy at the same time.

The8 give a smile with his puppy face.

 

 

Just then, their manager came in and tells them that they have to leave. So SVT bowed and said goodbye while their manager stay in the room with us.

 


 

 

Hi there! Finally chapter 3 is done. I have tried to put in surprises but if it is not enough I am so sorry. Sorry in advance if there is any grammatical errors or mistakes please forgive me. :D Got a handful of votes and subscribers. Thank you! Please continue to read and like my fanfic. I will try my best to update. <3