Chapter 13

Female SEVENTEEN (MOUNTEEN)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13

 

 

We stopped at some stops for toilet breaks and lunch break. It was out of Seoul so we need some time to reach. We all have our bags packed with clothes.

 

When we arrived at our destination stated on the mission card, I instantly know what The8 and Eunhee are up to. We came out of our vans and I stared at Eunhee the moment she steps down.

 

 


 

YOON’S POV – At the filming destination (Night time)

 

When we arrived at our destination stated on the mission card, I instantly know what The8 and Eunhee are up to. We came out of our vans and I stared at Eunhee the moment she steps down.

 

A four to five story building with an eerie aura stood in front of us. I know what we are going to film the moment I step and look at the building.

 

My body just acts up and I walk to Eunhee. I put my arm around Eun’s neck and she flinch.

 

EUN: “Unnie! Leader-nim, mianhae~” she suddenly apologized. Everyone look at us not knowing what will go on.

 

YOON: “Sneaky much huh?!” I whispered to Eun’s ear and she was shivering with fear since she knows that my tone was the kind that I’m about to hit someone.

 

We gathered on the cue of the crew and did some games in front of the building.

 

PD-NIM: “Do you know what we are gonna do now?” he asks us.

 

The boys shake their head not knowing what’s going to happen in a while. The8 followed and I saw. He was acting in front of the boys. Wow, I didn’t know that he was that good.

 

The girls except for Feby, me and Eun know what’s going on whereas the others shake their heads.

 

SC: “Seolma… Horror special?” he asks the PD-nim and I nodded violently along with Feby. The boys and girls stood in fear with eyes wide open.

 

PD-NIM: “All of you are coupled together. One boy and one girl. The senior will have to look after your rookie and DO NOT LEAVE THE GIRLS ALONE. You all have to hold hands when you go in.” The PD-nim warned and told us.

 

We were stood in a line according to who our partners are. We are all partnered to our own bias or rather our boyfriends. The first from the left was S.coups with Min then followed by Jeonghan and me. Damn! I’m the second to do the mission.

 

We got a card of missions stated for each couple and the PD-nim explains to us the rules.

 

 

MISSIONS [All stated in Korean]

Mission 1: Go to a classroom on level 1 to get your couple t-shirts and wear it. Take a photo to show it as proof.

 

Mission 2: Go to the library located on level 2 to find your couple flag. Each must have one. Bring it back to where you are standing now.

 

Mission 3: Do the math quiz on a blackboard on level 3 in one of the lecture rooms. Take the prize with you when you have completed that quiz.

 

Mission 4: Go to level 4 music studios and play the piano with the score sheet given. Take a video as a proof of you doing your mission.

 

Mission 5: Head to the rooftop and complete the mission given. Pass with 5 oranges within 1 minute. Face by face to travel back and fro.

 

 

As we read the mission card I was about to flip. So many missions and they crew said that there will be jump scares. If you say without jump scares, I’m totally fine but with those, I can’t think properly.

 

The crew asks us questions whether we are alright for the missions. Some were scared and some were like challenging it. I suddenly ask one question that shocks the crew and the rest.

 

YOON: “PD-nim, is there any people dressed in clowns or dolls?”

 

The PD-nim smirks and answered, “We are trying to make a new horror special and sure, there is some new things installed for you guys.”

 

I flinched at what the PD-nim told us. I inform the crew including our manager oppa that I had phobias on clowns and dolls so don’t make me go back to the dorm with fever. The crew flinched at what I told them since they didn’t even know.

 

Well, the girls didn’t even know this because I never tell them before. Jeonghan look at me in shock.

JH: “Noona, are you okay? Is it okay for you to do the missions?” he asks as he worried about me.

 

Everyone look concerned for me since I have phobias on those and obviously, there is if they answered with their body language in this way. The filming was abruptly paused because of me. I felt guilty saying that but it’s true that I really have phobias and I really need to tell them.

 

Everyone gathered around me and started asking me if I was alright and in the condition to do the missions. I nodded and jokingly said, “I’m gonna kick the of those who are going to scare the hell out of me.” I giggled. All of them were relieved to see me joking and we carry on with the shoot.

 

Eun was really worried for me that it was really obvious that she kept glancing at me to see if I was alright. Because, she basically left early in the morning to prepare this horror special.

 

Some questions were asked before we did the actual mission and the rest have to wait outside for the couple who’s doing in the building. The next couple can only go in and do their mission when they got the cue with the couple at the rooftop doing their mission.

 

It wasn’t true that coups went first. We had a game of rock-paper-scissors to make the order of who is going in first. All the girls did it and I was opposing to it so much. Why? Because I in rock-paper-scissors. Among the thirteen of us, I was the one who lose first! Damn! So I have to go to first.

 

The order was done with me being the first, Feby the second. Lyn, Ann, Kyo, Elly, Una, Han, Min, Jo, Eun, Rin and Jean are the line up of the order.

 

When I went in with Jeonghan, I held to his arm tightly since I know there are going to have clowns and dolls inside. It was really dark and Jeonghan was holding a camera on the other hand. The atmosphere was exactly the same to those I watch in the movies. It really creeps me out.

 

There were many people working there and it was not what I expected. It was more than I expected. Gosh!!!

 

Zombies, vampires, werewolves were seen everywhere with the normal ghost they have. A really new type of a haunted house. I just don’t see any dolls or clowns yet so I let myself free from Jeonghan. I’m fine with those since I’m interested in those but not for those I have phobias with.

 

JH: “Noona, gwnechana?” he turns and looks at me when I release my grip.

YOON: “Ne. I’m fine.” I replied.

 

I flinched, screamed and slam into those who jump scared me. “Aish!” Jeonghan turned and mouth at me not to curse. I nod and followed.

 

I turned and do the same thing to Jeonghan when he screamed and cursed. Haha.

 

The rest were having fun outside since they were waiting and laughing at us screaming inside. Evil.

 

After we did our third mission, we get out of the room and saw a clown. Yes! A clown with an evil grin in front of the walkway and screeched at the sight of us. I was totally scared that I turned around and started running away yelling for my mum.

 

YOON: “OMMA!!! SAVE ME!!! OMMA~ I..aa..mm… so… scared!” I yelled and burst into tears. Jeonghan was running after me since we have to finish the missions together. My legs gave way and I fell onto the floor near the stairs.

 

The VJs were shocked at how fast I ran and worried when I started crying. All of them bend down to me and try to calm me down. I was really shivering with fear that all of them can see. The VJ in-charge of us was on the verge of pausing the filming but couldn’t because the scary clown came up to us.

 

VJ OPPA: “Get away! Go back to your hiding place! Shut up! Stop scaring her!” I heard our VJ shouting at that clown.

 

As you know, the more you are scared of that ‘thing’, it comes to you even more. Since I was hugging my legs and crying, I can only see the legs in front of me. I saw the clown’s legs and the VJ’s leg. Our VJ was kicking the staff to give up so that I can recover by to my own state. That staff didn’t listen to the cue and continued his job.

 

Jeonghan was by my side but couldn’t take it since the staff didn’t back off. He came to my front and pushed the staff away hardly. The staff was dumbfounded by what Jeonghan did and saw him mouthing to him.

 

JH: “Stop it! She has phobias of clowns! She’s gonna have a high fever if you don’t stop it right now.” As he hugs me to comfort and chill me down.

 

VJ OPPA (on the walkie-talkie): “I’ll pause filming for the couple here. Jeongeun totally collapsed. And the staff is so idiotic to not take my cue.” He transfers the message to the PD-nim.

 

PD-NIM (on the ground floor outside): “I’m going in to check on Jeongeun. You guys stay here.” He ran in to check on me.

 

All of them who were laughing had their faces turned to worries. “What happened?” all of them asked.

 

On the other hand, Eun felt really guilty about me collapsed. “Can I go in and see unnie? Please~” she asks the crew but was rejected. She begged the crew but still refused. Now the crew can be really stubborn or maybe they don’t want to spill the secret.

 

Since I need some time to chill, they let the next couple in to do their mission.

 

 


 

FEBY’S POV – In the eerie building

 

I went in and found that it was really like the scene in the movies. Now I know why unnie’s so scared. We went to the location stated on the mission card and I scream at the sight of those ghosts who scared me.

 

I held onto Vernon’s arm tightly and walk down with him. “Hansol ah, I’m really very scared.” I said with my voice trembling.

 

We did our missions and we are at the scene where they said unnie collapsed. I was so afraid of stepping out the door since I think I know what’s out there. And yes, clowns in this kind of places are really scary. The music or sound effects they put really make it like it was really haunted and it’s really scary!

 

My back and Hansol’s back was faced at the wall behind the opened door. He took a peep and saw the clown. He turns back to me and mouth ‘daebak’ to me. ‘Oh gosh.’ As I thought. Both of us took a deep breath before we step out carefully to face that clown.

 

We went out and stood in front of the clown with a few steps difference. “AH!!!!” I scream and screeched at the sight of the clown. I hid behind Hansol’s back not daring to see in the eye of that clown. It was giving us an evil grin and with his hands clustered at his back.

 

[I won’t be giving any photos on that clown and doll since I really have phobias on those.]

 

We ran past the clown and it was chasing us. I yelled as it chases us up the stairs. On level 4, we need to find the music studio and play the score sheet that was given. We found one music studio and went in. I sat down while Vernon films me playing it. The doors were closed as we were told to do so.

 

I was playing the piano for about half the score sheet when the door suddenly bang opens.

 

BANG!

 

A staff that was dressed exactly like Chucky stood at the door. Both of us flinch and screamed! He gave that evil grin like the clown and started talking with the Chucky voice. My body suddenly shivered in fear and naturally hid behind Vernon again. I grabbed his shirt this time, not wanting to see that Chucky face.

 

It tried chasing us and I fell. He tried to grab me where I violently kick into the air preventing him from grabbing me.

 

Vernon pulled me up. I saw a shadow and it was the first couple. I tried to gesture Jeongeun unnie away but failed as she had already saw it. Another screech was heard from Jeongeun unnie. The VJ instinctly shoo the staff away in case Jeongeun unnie have another mental breakdown.

 

Jeonghan stood in front of unnie and block her from the sight of Chucky. All the staff has this ear piece attached so they can hear the PD-nim.

 

I heard a bit from the ear piece since it was loud, “PD here. Leave JEONGEUN ALONE!” The PD nim was basically shouting and protecting unnie from another break down.

 


 

YOON’S POV – Doing the mission

 

Jeonghan stood in front of me after I saw Chucky chasing Feby and Vernon in the studio. I heard the VJ shooing ‘Chucky’ away as they knew I might have another break down.

 

By this time, there was another couple in the building doing their mission. There were screams filled in the building.

 

 


 

Hi. I know this isn’t that long but I’m gonna split this story into parts. SEVENTEEN just won the Rookies Award on SMA and I am so proud and happy for them!!! *cries in joy* SARANGHAE YO, SEVENTEEN! <3