Chapter 6

Female SEVENTEEN (MOUNTEEN)

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6

 

 

Everyone yelled for joy and hyped up at the restaurant while having our lunch. Soon after we are done, we head straight to the dance studio. When we reach PLEDIS Entertainment, we all stood in awe as we see and scan the building. Once we step into the dance studio, we were shocked, surprised and happy to see what was in front of us. We are jumping a little and smiling like idiots.

 


 

YOON’s POV

 

After Doogi oppa opened the door to the dance studio, we stepped in and found ourselves jumping for joy. “SEVENTEEN!!!!! YEH!!!!!!” all of us fangirled looking like idiots in front of SEVENTEEN. We did not expect this as we know SVT are really busy with their schedule.

 

 


 

SEVENTEEN’s POV

 

We turned around when we heard the door. We stand at where we were actually positioned. Our eyes shrink to see was there. After not long, our eyes open as big as it can. “Those girls….” Hoshi pointed at MOUNTEEN and covered his mouth. “What are they doing here?” he continued. The rest of us were shocked to see the girls standing here.

 

Jeonghan, Vernon, Joshua, Hoshi, Wonwoo, DK and The8 were smiling from ears to ears. It seems like something is going on here… Wait, there are 7… 8… 9 of them. Who are the other two members? As all of them thought.

 

 


 

YOON’s POV – Dance studio

 

We saw our biases smiling at us except for Rin & Han’s bias since they joined us a little later. Doogi oppa then nudge us to greet them. All of us get the cue and I clear my throat shyly. The I said, “2.. 3.. Annyeonghaseyo, Who’s the teen? We are… MOUNTEEN! Please look out for us!” I shout and greet in Korean.

 

SVT seems surprised as they did not expect us to greet in Korean. Joshua asks in disbelieve, “You all know Korean?” with his eyes shot widely. “Ne~” we all shout in union.

 

All of SVT’s members are not wearing any make up and sure they still look handsome and hot without it. The nine of us just fangirl as we see SVT. How can anyone of us resist to 13 flower boys standing in front of us? Our dreams came true and now we are standing at SVT’s dance studio. I was so love drunk that I didn’t care about my ‘image’ at that time. ‘Image’, yes my ‘leader-like image’. Ha.

 

I really look like an idiot in front of Jeonghan and the rest of SVT along with the girls. My heart was beating so fast, my face was turning light pink with a smile and my body was like in a drunken mood almost collapsing. The rest of the girls look at me and stare in shock since they did not know that I can be this ‘drunk’.

 

To me, Jeonghan was like a shining, dazzling, beautiful angel in my eyes. Just his smile is enough to take me out. Gosh, why am I so in fangirl mood now? I was really about to collapse then Jeonghan quickly step out and hold me. Rin and Lyn were about to catch me but was a step late then Jeonghan. All of the girls just stood in awe and started making those couple song when Joshua and Jeonghan did the ‘passing-of-the-paper’ in weekly idol.

 

The SVT boys started to do the same and cringe at the same time. “Jeonghan! Just put her back up!” S.Coups shouted. It seems like S.Coups was jealous….. ha.

 

I look up at Jeonghan’s eyes and he smiled at me. “Oh my gosh! How can he be this perfect?!” I was wondering to myself then he brought me back to earth. “Jeongeun ssi, are you alright?” I faintly heard his voice and I quickly stood up and get back to earth since I was in his hands. After what happen, I suddenly felt embarrassed and quickly hide myself behind Lyn.

 

I heard Jeonghan chuckled a bit at my actions. “Oh gosh! It’s so embarrassing!”I said while I hid myself behind Lyn and with my hands covering my face.

 

It has been a week since we were scouted and now it is dance practice time. Doogi oppa just break the atmosphere and the mood just by saying “Boys, the girls are here for practice and learning. Hoshi, would you mind teaching them the basics first?”

 

All of us turn to Doogi oppa and stared at him for spoiling the atmosphere. It became so serious where all of us (the girls) become so uncomfortable.

 

HOSHI: “Hyung, you’re spoiling the mood way too fast. Look at the girls.” pointing towards us while Doogi turn and see. Doogi oppa just laugh it off as he knows if he continues, he will be a dead piece of meat. He then turn to SVT and said, “Don’t make them piss off. They are really scary. Especially with food.” He put one of his hands over his face and ‘whisper’ to the boys. Obviously, we heard what he said. The boys just chuckled to what he said.

 

HOSHI: “Hyung, I think I will want to see their skills first. Then I will decide whether to teach them the basics.” He told Doogi oppa and Doogi oppa nodded.  

 

All of us including SVT disperse in the studio. We, MOUNTEEN stand at the corner end facing the mirrors while SVT stands near the door. Hoshi mouth for the Performance Team to gather and brief on them on what to see for our dance. All of them nod in unison and went to the back of the studio and get ready. It seems like the SVT’s Performance Team is our judge for now.

 

HOSHI: “Who wants to go first?” looking at us and asks.

We look at each other for seconds then I volunteered since I am the ‘leader’ and the eldest of the group. This really looks like audition now.

 

I went to the front of the Performance Team and bowed 90 degrees at them. I started off by greeting and then introducing myself.

YOON: “Hello. I am Leena Yoon Jeongeun from the States. I am 22 years old, born on 29 July 1993. I will be performing Hot Pink by EXID.” I said calmly in korean like I knew this was my audition into Pledis.

[All the rest of the dialogues are in Korean.]

 

Everyone then look at me with an ‘are-you-serious’ face. S.Coups then played the song and I started to dance to it. To be honest, all of them were shocked by how I dance, especially the girls. I had never show any videos of me dancing to them so they didn’t know how well I dance. The judges watch me dance in surprise and the rest watch in shock.

 

“OMG! She’s too hot!” Seungkwan mouthed. “She’s… so y!” DK exclaimed. Jeonghan was shocked too but quickly slap them in their shoulders for those comments they said. “Ouch!” both seungkwan and DK yelled in union.

 

The girls turn and look at the boys upon hearing Seungkwan and DK yelling. Han then turn to Rin and said, “I didn’t know ‘omma’ can be this y and hot!” she exclaim. After I finish dancing, I bowed to thank and all started to clap really loudly. Some of the boys scream like they were fanboys and S.Coups nudge them hardly.

 

HAN: “UNNIE! UNNIE!” she said like she was my fan.

LYN: “WOW! YOU’RE SO HOT!” she exclaim.

RIN: “SOO Y~” she said as she smirks.

FEBY: “YOU’RE SO DAMN Y!” she yelled.

KYO: “I WANT TO MAKE YOU MINE!!!” she shouted and everyone turns and looks at her.

I turn to her and give her a stare. Kyo flinch as she saw my eyes. She faces her face down in embarrassment.

 

The judges then nodded as they discuss.

HOSHI: “Jeongeun ssi, may I know when did you start learning dance?” he asks.

YOON: “Since 2008. It’s been 7 years since then. Ever since I fell in love with Kpop.” I smile as I reply.

HOSHI: “So, have you learned dance with an instructor?” he questions.

YOON: “No. All I have learnt was self-learnt. I never went to a dance school or class to learn it before.” I said in a humble tone.

JUN: “You are really great!” he gives me two thumbs up.

YOON: “Thank you!” I bowed.

 

The rest of SVT were just giving thumbs up recognizing of how well I dance.  I was so happy with all the compliments and shyly went back to my spot. The rest of SVT then stop me before I head back. The rest of SVT then gathered at where the Performance Team was.

 

S.COUPS: “We will start now with individual ‘auditions’ to see all your skills together so all of us will be evaluating you girls.”

We all nodded to answer to S.Coups.

S.COUPS: “So, Jeongeun ssi, do you have any other talents like do you rap?” he continues and questions me.

 

YOON: “Erm… I can’t really rap that well but I like rapping.” I said shyly with a humble tone.

S.COUPS: “So, please perform.” He gestures for me to start and I start by building up my confidence.

I started rapping with Elvis by AOA that Jimin raps. S.Coups then gives thumbs up saying that I have the swag in me. Of course I was happy with that compliment.

 

WOOZI: “So, do you sing?” he questions.

YOON: “I love singing but I don’t sound good.” I said while I hang my head down.

WOOZI: “Everyone has their own unique voice. There is no one who sounds bad.” He said trying to build my confidence level up.

WOOZI: “So, carry on.” gesturing for me to start.

 

I build up some confidence with what Woozi said and start. I sang to Mind Your Own Business by Ailee which was my favorite song. Surprisingly, I do get compliments. I was so happy and I turn my vision to Jeonghan where he mouthed ‘Great!’ with a thumb up to me. I bowed and leave to return to my spot.

 

After my turn, it was followed by Han. Han dance to SVT’s Adore U and sang SVT’s 20 and rap to iKon’s My Type.

Lyn dance to Twice’s Like Ooh-Ahh and sang and rap to SVT & Ailee’s Q&A.

Rin sang BTS’s I Need U and dance to it. She rap to Vernon’s part in Q&A.

Feby dances to SISTAR’s Shake It, rap to NU’EST’s Face and sang AKMU’s 200%.

Jo rap to BAP’s Warrior at Zelo’s part, sang to After School’s Because of You and dance to

Kyo dances to VIXX’s Chained Up, sang to IU’s You & I and rap to SVT’s Shining Diamonds at Mingyu’s part.

Jean sang to DK’s part in SVT’s When I Grow Up, dance to GFriend’s Me Gutas Tu and rap to EXID’s Hot Pink.

Eun dances to GFriend’s Glass Bead, sang to iKon’s Dumb & Dumber and rap to BTS’s Run.

 

SVT didn’t expect all of our talents to be that good and was beyond their expectations. Doogi oppa was also in shock while watching all of our talents. He was smiling widely because he knows that he chose the correct group of girls.

 

After all, I was able to tell that each of SVT’s members was looking at someone they have their eyes on. It was that obvious. But I was surprise that each of our bias are looking at us. “I’m gonna faint again.” I look around and found myself dropping down to the floor. Now not because of Jeonghan but my body just act by itself. Bang! My body fell and I out.

 

 


 

Hi there. I want to thank all the subscribers for subscribing to me and voting for my story. Thank you so much! *bows 90 degrees* <3 And sorry if there is any repetitions above. Sorry for any mistakes and grammar mistakes. I was researching for songs so some songs might be a bit old. Haha. Please do continue to support and vote! ^^