Chapter 17

Female SEVENTEEN (MOUNTEEN)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 17

 

 

We talk and tease around while we were waiting for the staff to be done. We get to know each other and I ask if it was alright to treat the staff and the actors’ coffee.

 

SOJIN: “REALLY? I don’t think you have enough money to treat all of us though.” Laughing and I was laughing along.

 

N: “It’s alright. We will understand your sincere heart and no need to treat us.” smiling.

 


 

YOON’S POV – At filming site

 

N: “It’s alright. We will understand your sincere heart and no need to treat us.” smiling.

 

The director came in to tell us it’s time for us to standby and get ready. We went out with Sojin holding onto my hand like my elder sister. We went through the script together with Sojin unnie and N oppa with the director directing what he wants for the scene.

 

Since Sojin unnie and N oppa are acting as siblings, I wasn’t needed till the second scene. I rehearse with the staff at the side and memorize the script. 

 

Ring

 

My phone suddenly vibrates and I took out and see.

 

From: Rin

 

How is it? You got the lead role right unnie? ^^ Sorry if I disturb you. :P Just wanna know and pass the info to the rest. Hehe ;D

 

I smile at the message and replied.

 

From: Lovely leader-nim

 

It’s alright, I’m rehearsing, not filming yet. And u r not disturbing me. :D Just help me pass the message to the rest and yourself that don’t tire yourself too much & fighting! *kisses* Love you girls! XP

 

I put my phone back in my pocket and it’s time for me to work. Just in time.

 


 

 

-3 months after-

 

Time past really fast and most of us were busy with our own activities and almost finished filming. It’s a Tuesday and all of us have a day off from our work. We all gather and rest on the sofa in the living room.

 

Some of us were on our phones; scrolling down on our SNS accounts. Some watched TV programs and suddenly the twins screamed causing some to flinch and some to fall on the sofa.

 

KYO: “What?! Don’t scream that loud and frighten us!”

EUN: “What the hell!” she screeched.

 

Lyn look at the twins in excitement while Han is getting up on her feet to beat the twins up for frightening her. Han was just an arm away from them when they put their hands out to stop Han.

 

MIN: “We have something to tell you.”

RIN: “Doogi oppa just send to us telling that Seventeen will have their own reality show and ask us if we want to surprise them with our special appearance. That’s why we screamed.”

 

Han freezed and Eun give us a creepy stare like what she did last time.

 

EUN: “I know!” she raised her hand up high.

YOON/UNA: “Horror special…. again” we said together and we high fived as we speak at the same time.

 

FEBY: “Let’s do it!” she said in joy.

 

I look at Feby in disbelieve as she stands up.

 

YOON: “Okay…… Who is agreeing with this?”

 

It’s been a while since we all meet our boyfriends as we were busy and they were too. One by one raised their hands and everyone eventually agreed on this. I called Doogi oppa and ask if we can meet with him. Just that time, the door bell rings.

 

Ann stands up and went to open the door.

 

ANN: “Seems like we 14 of us have telepathy huh.” closing the door with Doogi oppa walking towards us.

 

DOOGI: “Okay, what do you all have to tell me? About the special appearance?” he smirks.

 

Looking at him smirking, I think Doogi oppa knows what we want to do with that.

 

HAN: “Horror special.” pointing to Eun who suggest it.

EUN: “This time, we will disguise as the ghost or monsters to scare them. At the end, we all come out scaring all of them together, okay?” giving a thumbs up to all of us. All of us nodded in union and agreed.

 

Doogi oppa note it down and tell us what do to for the episode.

 

DOOGI: “Since you all have been together for more than 5 months and I just met up with the CEO. He hopes you all reveal to the public about your relationship with SVT. I know some of you might not like it but eventually, the fans will know. There are some fans that find some evidences that you all and SVT are together as a couple so… And you all are equally popular so I think it’s alright to reveal. So, it’s still up to yourself if you want to reveal it.”

 

We all look at each other and think.

 

YOON: “It might be a good idea but won’t there be antis if we reveal?”

HAN: “Yes and it is so not my style.” she sighs.

LYN: “Definitely there will be but there will also be fans that will support us. Mature fans and truly our fans will definitely support us, just give them some time.”

 

We all look at Lyn in disbelieve. She talk in such a mature tone and she’s own maknae. Wow! So we decided to ask our boyfriends first before we make any move.

 

We take our phones out and message our boyfriends without startling them.

 

To: Baby

 

Baby~ I just wanna ask your opinion and we just heard that some fans are starting to suspect us if we are together. So, would you rather reveal or keep it in?  Love you~ I miss you so much!!!! >3<

 

I put down my phone and the others did the same. We sigh at the same time and Doogi oppa giggled at us.

 

It only past a minute and I get a reply from my lovely boyfriend.

 

From: Baby

 

Baby~ I miss you a lot too. Sorry for not meeting up these few months. *kisses* If our fans somehow figured out our status, I think it’s okay for me to reveal. But what do you think? I do respect your decision if you want to keep it. And I know it will be tiring to keep it in for a long time.

 

I smiled and giggled at the sight of the message.

 

To: Baby

 

I’m fine with revealing it just that I am scared of those anti fans. *Worried* L

 

From: Baby

 

You’ll be fine. I will protect you from all of those antis alright? *kisses* Don’t be worry. ^3^

 

To: Baby

 

Okay~ *kisses* Love you! And when can we meet up? L

 

From: Baby

 

Maybe another week or 2. We have one more schedule to do before we can officially rest. Ok?

 

To: Baby

 

Okay! Love you & see you~ *kisses* ;P

 

I put my phone down and smiled widely. I see wide smiles across the living room and I felt really happy being together with my baby.

 


-2 days later at the filming site-

 

It is early in the morning and we woke up at 4am since we need to travel to the destination where we are having this first special episode for SVT reality show. We are tired but happy that we are able to see our boyfriends TODAY!

 

We took the tour bus and took 3 hours to reach the destination. We slept while approaching the filming site. I woke up abruptly and coded the rest to wake up. All of us got off the tour bus with me following down right at the back.

 

We rehearsed for what we are doing later and went to our positions and hide carefully so none of the SVT members can see us.

 

Since it was dark inside, some had a small light with them so that they won’t be scared. Time past quickly and most of us are tired due to the early rise. Some of us fell asleep while waiting and the staff woke us up when they reach; telling us they are outside.

 

We became more anxious and happy.

 


-Outside the entrance of the Haunted House-  

 

SVT: “Ehh~ ii~~ Not again~”

 

Somehow the SVT members kind of hate this concept again.

 

HOSHI: “Why are we going through this again!?” shouting to get more screen time.

WOOZI: “I seriously hate this. I still can’t forget the couple horror episode with MOUNTEEN. Tsk.”

S.COUPS: “ARGH! Why?!” scratching his head with his cap on.

 

The others were complaining while The8, Jun & Dino froze at their own spot. Joshua looks around and spotted the trio’s expressions. He went to them and calms them down. He giggles while looking at them.

 

Then one of the staff abruptly speaks up and makes all of them split into two groups. First group with S.coups as the leader, Joshua, Hoshi, DK, Vernon and Dino while the rest are with Junghan’s team.

 

Both teams took some time to settle their audio equipment before making an official opening for the episode. Time tick by and they finally started to record. The staffs laugh out loud since they gave them a ‘sighful’ opening.

 

SC: “Argh~” he continued to scream again.

 

The PD gives an official statement or rather rule before they start the full course.

 

PD: “Okay. Today’s mission is to find blah-blah-blah.” It ended so suddenly and all of them gave a confused and question marks starts to pop out from all of their heads.

 

DK: “That’s all?” questioning while being a little suspicious of the atmosphere.

PD: “Go. Go on~ St…tart!” ushering them into the special haunted house.

 

Everyone had their heads tilted to the side since they couldn’t compose what is going on.

 


 

Hi everyone! Sorry for the really long wait. I was on a long hiatus due to CNY and my poor body condition. SORRY! *bowes* :D Have every carats watch One Fine Day yet? Be sure to watch since it really is damn nice and funny! ;P