Chapter 16

Female SEVENTEEN (MOUNTEEN)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 16

 

 

 

EUN: “Why are you so kind and soft-hearted, unnie? You should be angry instead of worrying for him.” she questions me as I walk to her. My head was down and I didn’t answer her. Eun bend her head down and saw me crying. She flinched and put my head to her shoulder. She mouth for help and told them that I was crying.

 

The atmosphere became so intense after this happen.

 

 


 

YOON’S POV – In the waiting room

 

The atmosphere became so intense after this happen.

 

EUN: “Unnie! Feby unnie! Kyo unnie! Help!!” pointing to me for help.

 

The girls left their boyfriends and gathered around me making the boys confused.

 

SC: “What?”

SK: “Baby?”

JUN: “What happen?” looking at the boys then to the girls.

 

The8 was pushed out by Eunhee and he was pulled by Dino straight away.

 

DN: “What happened, hyung?” asking with the rest crowding around him.

MH: “Apparently Jeongeun noona cried with Eunhee comforting her now with the others.” Pointing towards to the girls.

 

SC: “I’ll go talk with Jeonghan.” He left and walk to Jeonghan. The8 then get the news from Vernon that the boy was Jeongeun’s elder brother.

 

SC: “Jeonghan, don’t go over broad. Noona has been loyal to you and you’re her first love. It is really a misunderstanding, don’t do that to her. That boy is just her real brother. What’s that to be jealous of when she never meets her brother in like 10 years? Stop being jealous. Go now. She’s crying.” Pushing him.

 

Jeonghan just shoke his head not taking that fact of what coups told him. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

 

SUNG HYUN: “Excuse me.” He said while opening the door walking in with his group.

 

Coups gesture the rest to greet and bowed except for Jeonghan.

 

Sung Hyun oppa’s head were filled with question marks as he sees the girls gathered at a corner. Han turned around and saw my brother and greet him.

 

HAN: “Hyung… please explain everything to Jeonghan hyung.” Bringing and pulling him to a unhappy Jeonghan.

 

SH: “Explain what?” looking puzzled.

HAN: “Basically, Jeonghan hyung didn’t like the fact she kissed you.” Pushing him to Jeonghan.

HAN: “And they are dating. Please. I don’t want them to be on a cold fight through this misunderstanding.” Begging Sung Hyun oppa.

 

SH: “Ok, ok. Jeonghan ssi? I’m Yoon Sung Hyun, the leader of SONIC and YOON JEONGEUN’s older brother.” Putting his hand out for a shake. Jeonghan then turn and look up at Sung Hyun oppa.

 

He stood up and greet SONIC then sit back down, not wanting to talk to anybody.

 

SH: “Here’s a thing, okay?” turning Jeonghan to face him.

 

SH: “Jeongeun is really my younger sister. I don’t want her to get hurt or injured get it?” taking his wallet out and showing him our family photo.

 

SH: “If you don’t believe, go and ask her now. Don’t make me flare up because you are worrying my baby sister that much!” raising his voice at Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan saw the picture and look in curiosity. He took the family photo and got a bit shock at how Sung Hyun oppa talk to him. He nods in response and came up to me. The rest of the girls give way for Jeonghan to come through.

 

JH: “Is… is this your family photo?” he asks as he past the photo to me.

 

I took it and see it. My tears still fall and I just nod with a bigger action since I couldn’t talk. I look at my mum then my dad. At the sight of this photo just makes me homesick. I cried even louder because I missed my family a lot.

 

YOON: “Appa, omma~ I miss you all~” I said softly which was loud enough for my brother and the rest to hear.

 

I past the photo back to Jeonghan with my finger pointing to myself in the photo. He took it and sees.

 

JH: “You look so cute when you are so much younger.” Trying to start a topic with me.

 

JH: “I’m sorry baby. I didn’t ask you anything and I just flare up not wanting to talk to anyone. I really thought that was…. Argh! (scratches his head) It was just my jealousy doing it. I’m really sorry baby!” he bends down to me and try to hug me.

 

He holds my head up after he couldn’t hug me and told me. “I’m really sorry baby. I won’t do it again. And I wouldn’t ever do it to hurt you again. If not, your brother will kill me.” Pointing to my brother and I smile.

 

JH: “So, will you forgive me?” looking at me with his puppy eyes. I nod straight away as you all know; I was worried, not angry. My brother came up to me and my back. I hug him saying I love you and went to Jeonghan and hug him. He gave me a peck on my forehead.

 

 


 

-A week after-

 

All of us; MOUNTEEN has finished with our promotions and now we have our own schedules like DJing and hosting. Jean and Han went for schedule at Sukira and the rest of us are resting in the dorm.

 

We are all at the living room and playing a game together, the mafia game. Doogi oppa came up to us and halt all what we were doing.

 

DOOGI: “I have something to tell you girls. Good news. Some of you are scouted to act in some dramas and movies. You will be busy but you all need to improve on your acting skills.” Looking at all of us and taking a piece of paper out of his pocket.

 

We look at each other in awe not believing what Doogi oppa just told us. “We just had our debut and we are currently resting now. Now you say that we are scouted to be in some dramas and movies?!” We all echo in unison.

 

DOOGI: “I said some of you, not all. Okay, I will announce your names along with who you are working within the drama.”

 

 We all focus on Doogi oppa with the paper in his hands and look up at him.

 

DOOGI: “Ok, there are a lot of you girls acting in dramas, here’s the list.

Lyn, you will be working with Mingyu and Eunji from APink. Feby, you will be working with Hongbin from VIXX. Jo, you will be working with DooJoon from B2ST and Naeun from APink. Jeongeun, you will be working with N from VIXX and Sojin from Girl’s Day. Eunhee, you will be working with Kikwang from B2ST. Una, you will be working with Yoseob and Leo in a musical.” He looks properly at the paper.

 

DOOGI: “Sorry, I missed out musicals. Anyway, let’s continue.”

 

DOOGI: “Han, you will be working with Key from SHINee in a musical. She’s not here. Someone pass this message to her for me.” We all nodded.

 

DOOGI: “Kyo and Elly, you girls will be working with Minho from SHINee and Siwon from Super Junior in a movie. Rin, Min, you twins will be needed in a movie with BOYFRIEND’s Youngmin and Kwangmin.”

 

DOOGI: “Ann, you will be working with Ken from VIXX in a musical. Lastly, Jean will be working with SeYong from MYNAME in a drama. That’s all and all of you are separated and working. Gosh. How am I suppose to run all the places where you all are working?!” He starts to freak out with all the schedules listed.

 

We all clapped in joy knowing that we were able to work with superstars or rather idols we love. We all high fived and hug each other.

 

YOON: “So, when are we starting work?” I ask Doogi oppa.

 

DOOGI: “Tomorrow will be meeting for all of you in your various working place. And just to spoil a little, some of you will be playing as the lead role.” Giggling right in front of us making us so curious who will be that lucky.

 

JO: “Who? You?” is pointing to Ann.

 

KYO: “It’s gonna be our leader nim! I can confirm that.” Smiling widely and confidently.

 

EUN: “LYN! Our maknae. I think it’s her.” Scratching her head.

 

LYN: “No! I don’t think it’s me. I think its leader-nim and Feby.” Pointing to Feby and me.

 

We all are curious and beg Doogi oppa to tell us but he ignore us. We shake his arm begging him and he won’t barge. He is so killing us with our curiosity.

 

DOOGI: “Ok, now go and sleep if not you will be late for your first meeting. Go on.” He shoo us upstairs and followed behind. We all pouted since we don’t know who will be taking the lead role.

 

 


 

-The Next Day at our various meeting places-

 

All of us couldn’t sleep well and woke up early because of Doogi oppa banging the pot like we are those who sleep like logs. We left our dorm and here we are at our meeting place.

 

I am so nervous and excited since I am working with both of my bias in Girl’s Day and VIXX. I couldn’t stay still and I had to walk around waiting for the crew and the artist to arrive. Doogi oppa told me to buy something to drink from the café and I bought a cup of hot chocolate. I had my credit card with me since it might come in handy to buy coffee for the crew and actors.

 

After ten minutes, I saw equipments and some of the production crew walking by and I head out of the café.

 

Slowly, the actors and all the crew came and I was startled since today was also production, I mean filming day. N oppa walked by and Sojin came after a few seconds. I bowed at all the crew and the actors. Well, all of them are really handsome and pretty when I see them.

 

N oppa walked past me but he stop and turn back to see me. He smiled at me and went to change. Sojin unnie did the same and I was blushing really hard.

 

The producer and the director came to me and gave me the script along with introducing me to the crew. I smiled and bowed again. I thank both the director and the producer for choosing me and teach me to remember to script lines and how to act professionally.

 

N oppa and Sojin unnie came out with changed clothes and greet me. I greet them back and N oppa remembered me from when we met up backstage. I smiled and bowed.

 

N: “Now, both of our female leads are here but Jeongeun ssi, you haven’t change right?” asking me. I look surprise upon hearing that I was one of the female lead. I took my script book up and check on the roles and yes, I was REALLY one of the female leads.

 

I was brought to the changing room by one of the staff and changed and had my make-up. In the mean time while they were styling my hair and putting make-up on me, I focus on remembering and studying the script.

 

HAIR-STYLIST: “You’re really beautiful, Jeongeun ssi. And humble and kind too.” She told me and I smiled while she helps me styling with my hair.

 

HAIR-STYLIST: “Your eyes look a little like Sojin and it’s really pretty.” I bowed lightly and smiled with me shaking my head.

 

YOON: “Thank you but I don’t think so. Sojin unnie is so much prettier than me.” I said since I really like her in a humble voice.

 

HAIR-STYLIST: “I bet you will do well in this too. I heard that you do well in whatever you study hard for.” She said and I widen my eyes for hearing that.

 

YOON: “Unnie, who said that?” I ask her.

 

HAIR-STYLIST: “I just heard it from someone so I don’t know their name.” smiling.

 

Just then, N oppa and Sojin unnie came in, saw and heard everything. Both of them were smiling from ears to ears. I look up into the mirror and saw them. I bowed a little and smiled back at them.

 

They walk to me and stand at my side.

 

SOJIN: “Jeongeun ah~ You’re so pretty. And what unnie said was right. Our eyes do look alike. Smile, Jeongeun.” She bends down a little and I did what unnie said.

 

We look in the mirror with our smiles and yes, our eyes look similar with the eye bags shown below.

 

SOJIN: “See? (pointing to our eye bags and eye shape) They look really similar.” She said smiling.

 

Sojin unnie hugs me and said, “Dongsaeng! Our little sister!” I was shocked since I didn’t know this will happen but I was overjoyed.

 

N: “Noona! What about me?” he shouted in jealousy.

 

We talk and tease around while we were waiting for the staff to be done. We get to know each other and I ask if it was alright to treat the staff and the actors’ coffee.

 

SOJIN: “REALLY? I don’t think you have enough money to treat all of us though.” Laughing and I was laughing along.

 

N: “It’s alright. We will understand your sincere heart and no need to treat us.” smiling.

 

 


 

Hey there! Sorry for the wait. I was down with a flu and sore throat and I was busy too. ㅠㅠI couldn’t find a time to write so here it is. :D Sorry about all those pairing up for work since I was too in love with the drama ‘Family is Coming’. I love N oppa and Sojin unnie together since there are really my biases. I will try my best to update the next chapter soon! XP Do comment and vote for my fanfic~ <3