Chapter 8

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hye, can I ask for a help?" A tall guy asked with a smile. Hana and Yura nodded in unison to the guy in front of them. They were giving him a smile. To Yura, the guy in front of him has a good feature. Handsome, tall, and what attracted the most is his pretty face.

"How can we help you?" Hana asked nicely. Her smile still plastered on her face. Seemed like Hana really in a good mood.

"I'm new student here and I need to find my locker." He explained. Yura and Hana nodded with an 'ohh'. "If you don't mind, can you show me the place?" He continued with a grinned on his face. So cute. Yura chuckled looking at him and it made the guy focused on her. "Why?" He asked. Yura shooked her head.

"Nothing but you are too cute..." Yura praised and it made the guy blushing.

"Yahh Kim Yura! Stop teasing him." Hana warned but Yura sticked her toungue out to Hana.

"Wow nice name." Out of sudden the guy interrupted, taking both of the girl's attention. "I'm Kim Seokjin. You can call me whatever you want." He winked. "And nice to meet you, Kim Yura and Jo Hana." He continued, giving out his hand to shake hand with them. Yura took it and shook hand with him but then when come to Hana, she didn't react.

"Wait! How did you know my name?" Hana asked, seemed suspicious with this guy suddenly. Seokjin widened his eyes. He didn't realise what he had says. Then, he laughed.

"I stalk you." He winked again and made Hana blushing. Yura on the other side was laughing so hard with Seokjin statement. Hana's face already redden. She knows that Seokjin was kidding. But, because of Yura laughing so hard, it made she became embarassed and not bother to ask more to Seokjin about how he know her name. She punched Yura on the shoulder to make her stop laughing.

"Ouchh its hurt." Yura pouted.

"Serve you right." Hana sticked her toungue out. "Do you want me to show your locker or not?" She ask, trying to change the topic.

"Yes please." He pleaded. Hana nodded and asked his locker number. She then took Seokjin to the male locker and started to scan the number on the locker. Seokjin was in the middle, in between Hana and Yura. The scene was silenced. Yura on her phone, checking something and it made her shocked while Hana was focusing on helping Seokjin

"Hana!" Yura exclaimed, taking Hana and Seokjin attention. Hana raised her eyebrow, allowing Yura to continue. "Hot news kyaaa!!!" She shouted excitedly. "Today news, a student named Jackson had been expelled from college. He was responsible for the photoshopping picture of you and Jungkook." She explained to Hana. She just hummed, seemed like not interested with the news. Meanwhile Seokjin just listening carefully. "And this is most important." She stopped. "Jungkook are the one that solve this problem. He asked his man to find who's responsible for the picture. Look, he's not acting like a stupid doll anymore." She continued, seemed excited. Hana who was focusing on what she was doing, stops in tracked when she heard Yura mention that guy name. "Wait, the guy had been expelled from the college a week ago, but why the news only be updated today in college blog?" Yura wondered but Hana just shrugged. She wants to forget everything. But, its still lingering in her mind the fact that Jungkook had did the right thing. How she appreciate it so much. Well, actually Jungkook wasn't that bad to be exact but the fact that she hate Jungkook can't change her perseption to him. But maybe one day she can change it. Just maybe. "Yahh Hana!" Yura's yelled made Hana snapped her thought out. "Do you hear me or not?" She asked. Hana nodded.

"Yeah I'm hearing." She replied lazily and proceed from what she was doing before and leading their way

"But, seemed like you don't care about it." Yura mumbled but still can be heard by Seokjin beside her.

Hana walked, scanned the locker number one by one and finally she found Seokjin's locker. But, she saw someone was standing beside the locker, maybe it's his locker. However she can't see the guy's face clearly because was covered with the locker door. But, she just shrugged and pull Seokjin at his locker.

"So, this is your locker." Hana said while giving him the paper that wrote the locker number.

"Ohh thank you." Seokjin bowed and that moment,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter