Chapter7

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung took his seat beside Yura outside the ICU ward. They still waiting for the doctor for came out from checking Hana's condition. Yura on the other side had calm down but Taehyung still can hear her sobs. Figuring out how to comfort the sad Yura, Taehyung spoke up.

"Hey, don't cry. I bet you know your friend. You must know that she's strong." Taehyung gave her a reassuring smile. Yura sighed.

"Thank you Taehyung. But, I'm the one that not strong. I can't bear to see her weak body." Yura said in between sobbing.

"Then, try. Try to make yourself strong."

Yura stare at Taehyung. He's so nice towards her. She never thought that Taehyung, someone that looks like a weirdo and annoying can cheer her with his encouragement words. Well, Taehyung not really bad like what she always thought. Yura nodded and she smiled with a dimple twisted in the corner of her lips. She looks so cute when smiling. It made Taehyung's heart flutter. Without hesitation Taehyung pull Yura in his hug. Yura didn't refuse the hug instead of she hugged him back. Taehyung only can form a smile in the hug. Yura on the other hand also smiling. She didn't know why she reacts to the hug but somehow she felt safe in Taehyung's embrace.

The hug didn't long last as the doctor came out and they quickly went to the doctor.

"How's my friend?" Yura asked.

"She's fine now. It just she had a hard time to breath. She's now stable. We can move her and another of your friend from the ICU after this." The doctor said then walked away to treat other patients that needed his service. Yura let out a relief sighed to hear such a good news to her. She didn't know what will she turned out when Hana's condition getting more worst. Well, she really love Hana. She had assumed her as the part of her family. She starts became a friend to Hana when Hana transfer in the college where Hana didn't have any friend. So, she decided to approach her and having some talk. Yura had a friend but all of them scolded Yura for befriend with Hana. Yura broke their friendship with them since she knows none of them were sincere be friended with her and she believe that Hana is nice and can be a good friend. And her assumption was totally right.

*****

Question, question and question. Taehyung had a lot of questions in his mind. He wants to know what they were doing in the store? How can they be trapped in the store? How can the gas went inside the store? Who did all those thing? How can Hana got a bruise and many more. He thought that he will ask Jungkook once the boy woke up.

Taehyung stared on Jungkook who was laying on the bed. He looks pale, like a corpse. Jungkook was totally weak. Its hurt Taehyung to see the weak Jungkook. All this while, he only known the strong Jungkook. He never show his weakness even he know that there's a big scar deep in his heart. But Jungkook never showed that pain to everyone. He tried to forget that pain by being who he's now, treat the girls like a trash, never care everyone's heart with his harsh words. Only Taehyung know why. Why he didn't like girls and treat them like a trash. To Taehyung, he also felt a bit upset because Jungkook sometime offended him with his words but he pushed them away because he knows Jungkook very well.

Taehyung eyes still sticked on Jungkook. He cried his heart out. He hope that Jungkook will wake up soon. He squeezed Jungkook's cold hand in effort to give some warm.

"Please wake up soon Jungkook-ah." Taehyung whispered.

Later on, someone barged into Jungkook's room made Taehyung jumped on his seat. His eyes captured Jimin who was trying to catch a breath. Maybe he's just ran from somewhere to the hospital after reading a message from Taehyung. The message content was,

-YAHH PARK JIMIN!!! YOU BETTER MOVE FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE BECAUSE JUNGKOOK AND HANA WAS ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL. YOU BETTER COME HERE IF YOU STILL LOVE OUR FRIENDSHIP.- 

The message was typed with all the capital letters. Actually Taehyung had called Jimin till you don't know how many times but being the stubborn Jimin, he just ended the call. Taehyung was so frustrated with him and finally he decided to message him. He know at least Jimin will read the message. All this while when Jimin being so distant, Taehyung tried to call Jimin but no answer and also he had message asking why he being so distant but he got no reply. However he knows that Jimin still read his message.

"Finally you come. I thought you already forgot about our friendship." Taehyung mocked.

"Stop mocking me Tae." Jimin replied.

Jimin walked closer and sat beside Taehyung. He stares on Jungkook.

"I'm so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter