Chapter 1

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone were in a shocked state as a figure ran down the hallway. Like seriously early this morning? But, they already knew it as it always happened every morning. Yes, its Hana! That brutal girl. A girl that everyone scared of even a boy. Her aura really no joke. Yet, there's also some of the guy in that college that admire her a lot. She sometimes got a letter or present but she rejected them. Of course not! She will not fall in love with a guy as long as she wanted. She ever said that she wants to enjoy with her life for being single and she didn't want to mess her head with that 'LOVE' word and with all those broken heart thingy. She wants to live happily.

"Excuse me!!!"

And "bump" sound was heard that attracted everyone attention. Yet, all of them still in a shocked state as they saw two figures that just having a small "accident" that maybe will turn to the big one? Everyone didn't want to interfere and quickly ignored them like there's nothing happened.

Hana rubbed her as it hurt so much. She just bumped with someone that cause her to fall.

"Yahh!!! Are you blind?" Someone yelled to her as she's still in a pain. What a terrible morning she have. However, the voice that registered in her eardrum really annoyed her as she already knew who's the owner of the voice.

"Huh this guy, Jeon Jungkook." Hana said enough to annoy Jungkook.

"Why in the world that I need to meet you?"

"Ok now what? Do you think I want to meet you little kid?"

Hana really annoyed with the guy that still seated in front of her. That kid really don't know how to respect her as the eldest. Not only her but everyone in that college. Well not really everyone but you can specific it to any girl in this college yet in this world? She really don't know what make that guy treat all girls like a trash. Hana ever be a witness where a girl was rejected by Jungkook yet it was the first day for her in that college as a new transfer student. From that day she will never forget that guy features.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A guy walk down the hallway with his hand in his pocket while a branded headphone hanging on his head. Perhaps listening to some of his favourite music.

"Jeon Jungkook!" That's his name. Nice right? However, he didn't hear it as a loud sound of the music fill his eardrum. But, the guy that call for him got him and grabbed his shoulder that make Jungkook almost tripped. Jungkook took of his headphone to notice that his friend was calling him.

"Yahh Taehyung! Can't you call me properly?" Ask Jungkook angrily.

"I already call you, you idiot." Taehyung smacked Jungkook's brown hair before continue. "And who is Taehyung? Your little brother?" Taehyung continue to smack his head again but Jungkook quickly avoid it. He already in pain with Taehyung's first smacked and Taehyung wants to give him another one? Of course not! Jungkook kept rubbing his pain head while gave Taehyung a cold glare.

Taehyung knew Jungkook very well. Jungkook is the type of guy that you can't play with. Well, sometime you can. This little kid can get pissed off of something really quick. Something that annoyed him such as GIRL. Yet, there's a rumour that people made saying he's opposite like the other normal guys. However, Jungkook ignored it as only he that knew himself. And also Taehyung was the only one that knew Jungkook's huge secret. Jungkook didn't give a to those rumours because to him everyone were trying to put him down.

"You deserved that hyung."

Taehyung's jaw dropped. What the? That immatured kid really don't know how to apologise. Well, actually its not Jungkook fault for him to apologise or maybe yes? Whatever!

"No need to give me that face." Jungkook said while his hand closed Taehyung's mouth before something fly into his precious mouth.

"Let's grab a breakfast." He then curled his arm around Taehyung's shoulder. However, they were bumped with someone that made that person fell.

"Ahh my ." She mumbled in pain. All her things were messed up on the floor. Jungkook and Taehyung in a shocked state staring at the girl on the floor.

"Ahh sorry akassi. We didn't notice you." Said Taehyung while kneeled to help that girl. However, he was pushed by the girl that made him startled.

"Are you blind?" She yelled.

"I'm really sorry..." Taehyung stops. "Hana-ssi." As he saw that girl ID card.

"Why bother to help such a rude girl like her?"

Jungkook mocking tone registered on her ear that gave her a pissed. She shot him with a glare but it didn't even gave Jungkook a creep. Hana put her things aside and stood to face that irritating guy.

"Excuse me? Who are you to judge me?"

Hana eyes was like a flame, ready to burn that guy in front of him. Not forget about Jungkook. He also already in his bad mood with that girl. Their eyes met. Staring at each other. Taehyung can't help but to stare at both figure in front of him. However, they were stopped by someone.

"Excuse me, can I talk with Jungkook?" A tall yet slim girl stood beside them with her angelic smile. Enough to stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter