Chapter 17

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin walked down the hallway towards his locker. He just ended his pyhsic class and he felt so exhausted. He was planning to go home after that. He didn't have enough sleep ever since Hana was admitted to the hospital. Blame Namjoon for that. He was the one that made Hana that way thus made Seokjin having mix feeling. He's mad, sad yet scared. He's scared to face what will happen next. For the past few days, he kept thinking the way to stop Namjoon even the other boy didn't do anything after that incident, he knew that boy planning something bigger than Seokjin can imagine. When he thought about it, he felt so scared.

Seokjin missed Namjoon. He missed how they were back then, a really close friend. He missed all the moment they had together when they were in kindergarten, primary school then in high school. He still remembered how Namjoon was being all shy when his crush in high school, Seokjin didn't really remember her name, approach him and ask him to teach her the chemistry equation. Indeed, he's the clever one. Everyone in that school knew that Namjoon is really intelligent. When Seokjin saw how the tip of Namjoon's ear showed a tint of pink, he wanted to laugh but he bit his lips preventing himself from burst out laughing. They were at the cafeteria when the girl approach Namjoon.

"You should take a chance to confess to her tho." Seokjin said once the girl had went away from them. Namjoon shot him a glare, a sharp one. He was warning Seokjin for saying it out loud. In case there's someone heard him. "When will you make a move?" Seokjin nudged the other boy.

"She already have a boyfriend, hyung." Namjoon sighed, taking a bite of his noodle.

"They still not married yet. So, you still have a chanced." Seokjin wiggled his eyebrow while grinning to the other boy.

"Are you teaching me something bad hyung?" Namjoon rose his eyebrow.

"Maybe." Seokjin replied simply. "Or maybe not."

Namjoon chuckled looking at Seokjin.

Seokjin still remembered how Namjoon laughed, chuckled and even smile. Well, maybe now he still can see that boy doing it but he just not fond of it anymore because he knew how insincere that boy were. He also still remembered how the kind Namjoon changed to the rotten heart Namjoon. Yet, he was dragged to involve with it too even how much he was against it. Seokjin wants to escape but he knew the consequences if he leave. Seokjin can't stand to imagine it.

Seokjin open his locker with a heavy sigh but got startled when someone slammed it shut. But then his expression change once he saw Namjoon.

"What you want?" Seokjin hissed.

"Are you planning all this?"

"Planning what?"

"Stop playing dumb hyung." Namjoon said, crossing his arm over his chest.

Seokjin clicked his toungue in annoyance.

"I really don't understand what are you talking about." Seokjin replied, shoving Namjoon away from blocking him to open his locker.

"What about that?" Namjoon turned Seokjin around who was putting his thing in his locker. Seokjin look at the direction Namjoon was showing him. Then, his eyes caught Jungkook and Hana were walking together, side by side, down the hallway. Seokjin smirked. Seemed like Taehyung had made the first move, Seokjin thought.

He turns around and facing Namjoon.

"How am I supposed to know." Seokjin replied innocently. He continued arranging his belonging in his locker, ignoring Namjoon knowing stare.

"I'm not dumb." Namjoon state. Sure, you are not dumb Namjoon. "Well then, you choose this way hyung. From now on, the game start." Namjoon said before leaving.

Seokjin froze on his spot. Sure, he knew Namjoon will do anything and of course he won't let Namjoon win even he knew including sacrifice his own life just to take Namjoon down.

 

****

 

The cab stops once it arrived at the destination. Hana climbed off the cab, then waiting for Jungkook. Hana took a deep breath and smile when she stares at in front of her. Jungkook gasps looking at the places they were standing at.

"Are you sure we are at the right place?" Jungkook asks, raising his eyebrow. Hana turns her head and smile widely at Jungkook.

"Yes I am 100% sure." Hana grinned.

Jungkook shook his head. He really have no idea why Hana took him to the amusement park. What he can't really believe that that was the special place Hana wanted to bring him.

"Let's go." Hana said, grabbing Jungkook's hand. Jungkook almost stumbled when Hana dragged him without warning. He just following her lazily.

The amusement park not really crowded since it was the weekday but still there's people that still coming there. Jungkook wonder if they didn't have something to do. However, that day,majority were foreigner.

"What you want to play first?" Hana asked, snapping him from his thought. Jungkook stared at Hana who was staring at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter