Chapter 6

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yahh!" Hana yelled to Jungkook who know nothing. She clenched her fist, full with anger. She already sweating because there's no hole or whatsoever for air to come inside the room. "What are you thinking you are doing? Pabo!" She shouted.

"Because the chair blocked the door." Jungkook said innocently. Hana messed up her hair, already annoyed with Jungkook kind of innocent answer.

"Pabo!" Hana said. "You know what the door was broken and only people from the outside can open it. Now what do you think? We are trapped here ughh." Hana babbling. She went to the door trying to open it but fail. She stormed her feet while glaring at Jungkook.

"Can you stop babbling? You are so annoying."

"Ughh... My day already ruined because of you. First, you touch me. And second you made us trapped in this store and guess what we can die in here because lacks of oxygen. You better pay it for what you have done." Hana grumbled. Jungkook drew closer to her which made Hana stepped back.

"Listen here. First, if I only followed what you said for not touching you, for sure you will DIE!" Jungkook said, pressing the word DIE at the end to make Hana became more annoyed. "Secondly, I don't even know about the door so stop blaming me. Stop babbling. Such a pathetic girl." He continued. Hana gritt her teeth and clenched her fist. Without signalling, she gave him a forefist attack on his jaw and a front kick attack. However Jungkook dodged Hana's attack and gave her a backfist. Hana who can't balance her body fell and her head accidentally hit the door. Hana groaned as it hurts so much. She felt something trickled down from her head. She wiped it to notice its blood. Jungkook eyes wide open to Hana's state.

"Hana!! Are you okay?" Asked Jungkook when he quickly approached her. Hana lifted her head to see Jungkook but suddenly felt her eyes was blurry. She wants to push Jungkook from touching her but she can't do that. She felt weak and dizzy. Jungkook noticed gray smoke emitted the whole room and causing him to cough. Hana on the other hand already faint on the floor. Jungkook trying to cover his nose but still he felt a little bit weak as he already inhaled the smoke. He took out his phone and dialed Jimin's number but ughh he can't get over him. Then, he tried to call Taehyung. The moment Taehyung picked up the call he already weak. His eyes will close so soon but the only thing he can say to Taehyung was,

"H-help..." And suddenly everything out.

💕💕💕💕

Taehyung was having his breakfast at the coffee shop near to their college. It was the usual place where Jungkook, Jimin and him will hang out when they have a free time. But, today he's alone. Jimin didn't even pick up his call. He didn't know why the latter avoiding him and Jungkook. Was it because of Hana and Jungkook? But why he getting pissed off with it even Jungkook just look calm. Does it means something else? Something that he didn't know. Meanwhile Jungkook can't hangout with him because he needs to settle all the thing for tomorrow event. Taehyung sighed. His eyes staring on the street. There's not too much car on the road. He felt peace on his heart and mind. Without he realised, he smiled. His mind suddenly thought of someone. Someone he didn't see for about one week or more maybe. He don't know why he felt that way. He took a sip of his vanilla latte while staring out the window. He leaned his head at the window still thinking about that 'someone'. Then, he heard the chime from the door bell showing that someone just entered the coffee shop. Taehyung didn't bother to move his view to the door. He was just staring on the street instead. It did not long last till he heard someone's voice, perhaps the person that just entered the shop, ordering her coffee at the counter. Her voice sounded familiar that made Taehyung changed his attention to the counter. He stared at the figure that wore a black sweatshirt with black legging. And its look match with her red conversed. Taehyung kept staring at her until when she turned her back, Taehyung carved a smile, the sweet one.

"What are you doing here?" The girl asked. Taehyung was caught off guard for staring at her.

"Yura-ah!" He exclaimed, blushing a bit when Yura stared at him. Taehyung sat properly, trying to act cool.

"I asked you, what are you doing here?" Yura asked sound so snobbish. She have her hot chocolate in her hand.

"I'm playing basketball here." Taehyung replied annoyingly. "Can't you see? Of course I'm here to eat." He continued.

"Whatever." Yura said before continued her way to take her seat at another table but Taehyung stood and blocking her way. Yura frowned to Taehyung. "Excuse me Taehyung-ssi!!! Can you move? You are blocking my way."

Yura stared at Taehyung. She felt so annoyed with this guy. She never likes Taehyung as he's befriending with Jeon Jungkook, the guys who always made Hana pissed of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter