Chapter 11

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It felt somehow awkward in Hana's thought that she will make new friends. She never expected it before. All this while she had been hang out with Yura, doing a lot of thing as a friend. Not saying that she's bored having Yura as her only friend. No! She is not. She felt glad to have her. She always be with her. But, you know she didn't expect it since most of the student in the college didn't really like her. Mostly they are girls.

The first time she met Seokjin, she never thought that Seokjin was wanted to be friended with her. At first she thought it will not long last but it seemed like everything goes well. Then, she met Namjoon, who claimed that he knew Seokjin. And yes for your information Namjoon already in the college for two weeks. Yet, Hana was told that Namjoon is Seokjin cousin. Well, its fine to have a friend like Namjoon. He's intelligent to be honest. And sometimes Hana found that he's funny and have a lot of joke. But then Hana notice that Seokjin a little bit strange. She didn't know what happened but as long as she can see a smile carved on his face everyday, she believe that Seokjin totally okay.

Later, what Hana didn't expect the most was Yoongi and Hoseok. Its all started when Namjoon  bumped into them during his first day in college. Namjoon and Yoongi had an argument at first, but fortunately Hoseok stops them. Hana only nodded when Namjoon told her and Yura about it.

Hana really know Yoongi and Hoseok since they were attending in the same college for years. Yet, she knew that Yoongi and Hoseok was and is Jungkook enemy. But she didn't care about it because it wasn't her business. She admitted that she never having a proper talk with either Yoongi or Hoseok. Well, she never wanted to do so actually. But since they had being Namjoon's new friends and Namjoon is Yura, Seokjin and her friend too, so why not she considered them as a friend too. Plus, in Hana thought Yoongi and Hoseok not really look like a bad person.

"So, any of you join the camp on this weekend?" Hoseok asked when he took his seat at the cafeteria.

"I'm joining it." Yura said excitedly.

Hana only frowned looking at her bestfriend. To Hana, she just wanted to stay, sleep and laying on her bed. She didn't find its interesting even it was her idea at the first place. Well, she just can come out with that idea since Jungkook suddenly came to her and told that he wanted to make an outdoor activity for the taekwondo club. Actually camping is the best idea when you want to hold the outdoor activity but to Hana she didn't really wanted to participate it. Well its all because of Jeon Jungkook. She just wanted to stay away from that guy.

And for your information, they had meeting and everyone agree. Yet, the camp also opened to none member of the taekwondo club since half of the members didn't want to join it.

"Should I go too? I'm too lazy. I just wanted to sleep at home." Yoongi grumbled on his seat. He was resting his head on the table with his eyes close, perhaps trying to have a sleep.

"Yahh hyung! I dragged you because I didn't want you to be lazy. At least join some activity. For your information, you already look like an old man even old man isn't acting like you." Hoseok shouted near to Yoongi's ear. Yoongi jumped on his seat and shot a glare on Hoseok who was grinned innocently.

"Me! Of course I need to join. No more excuses or else you know what I mean." Hana sighed and drowned her face in her palm.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Seokjin asked. Hana only nodded lazily.

Yes she can't give any excuses to not join the camp. First because she's his assistant. Second, if she refused, for sure Jungkook will snarl at her and made she felt ashamed and  just hoping she will dissapear in the thin air if it happened. But she didn't dare to do it.

"Why you always pick a fight with him?" Asked Seokjin to Hana

"Excuse me Seokjin? Me!" Hana seemed frustrated with Seokjin.

"I think you should corrected your question hyung." Said Namjoon in effort to comfort Hana who was looking frustrated.

"Yaa right. You should asked 'why both of you always pick a fight with each other?' So that it won't offend her." Said Yura. Seokjin look at Hana who was sitting beside him.

"Ok I'm sorry." Seokjin apologize. He hunged his arm on Hana's shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

"Nahh its okay." Hana replied with a bitter smile.

"But, I think why don't you just talk with him properly? He seemed like a good boy." Seokjin gave out his opinion. Everyone gasped. Yoongi gave Seokjin a are-you-kidding-me? look.

"What?" Asked Seokjin innocently.

"Hoseok did I heard a wrong thing?" Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"I don't know Yoongi hyung." Replied Hoseok with his eyes still sticked on Seokjin.

"Look! Don't get me wrong. Its my opinion. He seemed like a good boy." Seokjin still with his thought.

Actually that was part of his plan to protect Hana. But to be honest, he knew Jungkook is a good boy. Don't think that he didn't know anything about Jungkook's past life. He know everything. Namjoon on the other hand also know about Jungkook. And there's a reason why Namjoon remind Seokjin to stay Hana away from that guy when he called Seokjin the day Seokjin hang out with Hana at the coffee shop. Seokjin know who was the guy that Namjoon mention. Its Jeon Jungkook.

"So, why don't you try to change him. I know he is nice Hana." Seokjin suggested and once again received a glare from his friends.

"Are you serious Seokjin?" Hana asked, almost shouted. Seokjin replied with a nodded.

"I don't really know about him." Namjoon interrupted with a calm voice.

Seokjin glare at him. 'Actually you know. Well we both know.' Seokjin thought. He suddenly clenched his fist. Anger suddenly engulf him. He know what Namjoon want to say.

"But I think its not a good idea hyung. Look, Yoongi and Hoseok knew better. Even Hana and Yura. So, I think its dangerous for Hana. Have a pity on her hyung." Namjoon continued with a calm tone.

'Dangerous? Pity?' Seokjin questioned to himself.

Seokjin face already red. Yes he's mad. When Seokjin's plan to make sure Hana and Jungkook become close but Namjoon was apposite.

"I don't know Seokjin." Hana said, getting the attention from the latter. "And I don't know too Namjoon. Its complicated. I'm okay with my life now. Well, I can decide by my own. Anyway thank you Namjoon and Seokjin." She continued with a reassuring smile. Seokjin only carved a fake smile. Then, once again Seokjin shot a dagger to Namjoon.

"Alright alright. So, Namjoon and Seokjin? You join the camp?" Hoseok interrupted, in effort to change the topic.

"I join." Namjoon smiled. Seokjin widened his eyes. What you want to do next Namjoon?

"Me too." Seokjin raised his hand. Namjoon and he was staring at each other. Then a smirked appeared on Namjoon's face. Seokjin look at him with disgust.

"Good! I'm not alone then." Hana said, excitedly. "Well, if you didn't register yet, mind to write your name here." Hana said while took out a piece of paper from her backpack. Hoseok took it and wrote his name since he still not registered yet. Not forget to write Min Yoongi name. Then, Namjoon and Seokjin took their turn to write down their name. Meanwhile Yura already registered before.

"Yayy I can't wait for this weekend." Hoseok squealed as he jumped out from his seat and danced to the girl group dance. Yoongi only shot him with a dissatiesfied glare. Why should he involved with the camp? Meanwhile others were laughing to Hoseok dance.

💕💕💕💕

Jungkook climbed off the car after Junghyun parked it in front of the training centre. He took his backpack and slunged on his shoulder. Then, he directed his feet to Taehyung and Jimin who were laughing in their conversation. Before that he already ask his butler to leave.

"Kookie-ah!" Jimin shouted. As Jungkook stood right in front of them, Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Let me go hyung!" Jungkook pleaded while his hand tried to shove Jimin away. Jimin let go the the younger but still gave him his super duper cute grin.

"Why are you late?" Asked Taehyung. Jungkook took a glance at his watch. Its 3.05 PM. They were promised to be in front of the training centre at 3 PM. And he's just 5 minutes late. "And I already here with Jimin 5 minutes before 3 PM and you should be proud of it." He added and receive a glare from Jungkook.

"Tch. Should I proud of it? And for your information I'm only late 5 minutes." Jungkook replied.

"Of course you should!" Jimin said almost shouted. "Plus time is gold. And you need to be punctual since we had promised to be here at 3." He added. Jungkook hissed.

"And what about both of you? I'm sure that you are not really punctual. Am I right?" He mocked, giving a sly smile. Taehyung crossed his arm in annoyance. That Jeon freaking Jungkook always won against Taehyung and Jimin when they having an argument in their conversation. There's also the time where Jimin and Taehyung won but majority you can say its Jungkook.

"Ok fine you win." Taehyung surrendered.

Well, Jimin words were true. We need to be punctual. Yet, its so wrong. Because of why? First of all, speaking of punctual, Jimin and Taehyung also were not really punctual. Sometimes they did. Secondly, they were talking to Jungkook who was good debating with others or whatever you can say it. He's good in making people surrendered with his own words. And that's made Taehyung thinking, why he just didn't join college debate club? Since he's good in making people shut off their precious mouth with his words.

"Yahh Min Yoongi, let go of me." A voice snapped them out from their thought. They turned their head only to see Min Yoongi was lifted a girl while spinning around and that made the girl screaming and begging for him to stop. She hunged her hand around Yoongi's neck in effort to not falling on the ground. Once the girl face fill in their vision, it made Jimin gulped and step away from Taehyung. Jungkook didn't feel anything about the girl but he felt annoyed to see Min Yoongi. Oh well he's joining the camp. And Taehyung already clenched his fist but then something that came out from his mouth made Jimin almost laugh out loud.

"Is that Min Yoongi?" He questioned with eyes still staring to the not so romantic scene. Well, in his eyes its not romantic but in others eyes they will see it as cute and aww they look like a cute couple.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter