Chapter 14

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A heavy breathing in that white room. A faint smell of the medicine came into the nose. Yoongi was sitting next to Yura's bed. He was staring at the weak body laying on the bed. She looks so vulnerable that moment. A hint of tears can be found at the corner of her doe eyes. And Yoongi really wanted to punch the face of the bastard that made Yura look this way but he still holding himself from doing so.

This is all started when Yoongi was on his way back from cafeteria with Hoseok.

Yoongi was sitting at the cafeteria while crossing his arm. He was waiting for Hoseok who was paying at the counter. While he was waiting, Yura's face suddenly popped out in his mind. The way she smile, the way she laughed, the way Yura show her pouty mouth when she was sulking. It made Yoongi lips curved to a small smile. He chuckled to himself. Seriously Yura had gave him a big impact. Never thought that they will become that close since they actually had been a college mate about a few years ago but they just became friend about a few months ago.

"Hyung, let's go." Hoseok's voice snapped him out from his daze. Yoongi stood up and Hoseok handed him a cup of Hot Chocolate.

They walked side by side while talking about some random things. It only last when suddenly they bumped with someone at the one corner. This cause the Hot Chocolate spilled on Yoongi's white shirt. Yoongi wanted to yell to that person but instead froze when his eyes caught that the person was Yura, kneeling on the floor with tears trickled down her face. She was crying so hard till she didn't notice that she was bumping with Yoongi. She was deep in her thought about Taehyung. Every words of him, kept haunting her that made she didn't notice her surrounding.

"Yura!" Hoseok shrieked.

Yoongi kneeled in front of Hana and wiped her tears away. Hana looked up and saw Yoongi.

"Y-yoongi." And everything went black all of sudden.

Fortunately, Yoongi caught Yura on time before she faint on the floor. He look down at Yura who was in his arm.

"Hoseok, call the nurse." Yoongi said and Hoseok quickly left them to call for the nurses to help them.

And this was where Yoongi that moment, watching Yura who was laying weakly on the bed. She seemed so tired.

Yoongi still can holding himself from punching Taehyung. He knew it was Taehyung that made Yura cried. However, it only long last till Yura stirred in her sleep mumbling 'Taehyung' over and over again. Yoongi clenched his fist. He was so pissed off. Without thinking straight, Yoongi went out from the room and walked his way to find that certain someone.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Hoseok who was sitting at the couch in the room shouted but Yoongi ignored him. Hoseok only sighed and shook his head

💕💕💕💕

Everyone was minding their own business while still waiting for Hana. She still didn't wake up. Seokjin kept went in and out from that room checking on Hana.

Jimin was sitting accross Jungkook. He was playing with the hem of his shirt, contemplating with his thought.He know he shouldn't do that to Jungkook. After all the latter still his bestfriends.

He looks up to Jungkook who was staring at him deeply. Jimin notice that the latter shirt and face were tainted with dirt. Jimin cleared his throat, trying to find the urge to at least say sorry to the raven haired boy.

"Ermmm Jungkook..." He started. Jungkook didn't flinch instead he sat still there with his cold expression on. "I'm sorry." He breathed out then looking down on his lap. He felt bad towards Jungkook. He then heard a long sighed escape from Jungkook's mouth.

"Its okay hyung." Jimin look up only to meet with a smiling Jungkook. "I know how much you love her." He continued.

"Its not like you think Kookie-ah. I didn't love her like that love ughh y-you know what I meant." Jimin started to stuttur when Jungkook started to mention the word 'LOVE'.

"I know that hyung. I didn't mean love like a lover. I mean you love her like love as friend or you act-" Before Jungkook could finish his sentences, Jimin cut him off.

"Yeah you are right. I love her as a friend like how I love you and Taehyung."

He was flustered so bad. He can't let Jungkook know his feelings. He still not brave enough. He doesn't want to dissappoint at the end because he could feel that there's only a slight chanced for him to get Hana.

Then, everything went silent again. No one uttered a word till a sudden shout startled them.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Yoongi shouted.

Seokjin who was checking on Hana a few minutes ago, came running out as he heard the noises.

"Yahh Min Yoongi! What are you doing?" Seokjin hissed at how rude Yoongi was.

"Where's that bastard!" He yelled. His face red and his veins visible on his neck because of anger. He clenched his fists, his eyes screaming danger. He looks like he's ready to kill anyone who was getting on his nerve.

"What happened here?"

And that was it. Taehyung made a huge mistake by appearing that moment. As Yoongi heard the voice that he was looking for, without hesitation, he turned around and 'dush' a fist landed on Taehyung's face.

That sudden attack made Taehyung fell on the floor. He wasn't prepare for the attack. It also made people around them startled.

Taehyung was on the floor, while his hand touching his busted lips, the place where Yoongi had landed his punch. They were exchanging glare and then Taehyung smirked even his lips still hurt. Yoongi was pissed off and wanted to punch the hell out of him but before he could do it, he was held by Seokjin. Jungkook and Jimin had ran toward Taehyung and helped the latter to stand up.

"Yoongi, don't make a scene please." Seokjin pleaded while holding onto Yoongi. He ignored Seokjin and kept glaring at Taehyung who was putting a poker face on. Yoongi's heavy breathing finally came back to normal as Seokjin kept rubbing a circle on his back in effort to calm Yoongi down.

"You are the cause. You made her cried. You heartless human being don't deserve her." Yoongi cussed in a lower tone instead of shouting like just now. He's still full with anger but he tried to hold it.

"I never said I wanted her. I never confessed that I love her. Its none of my business if she cried because of me because I never asked for it. So, stop blaming me." Taehyung replied, glaring into Yoongi's brown eyes.

Yoongi took a deep breath. He was totally pissed off with Taehyung. How could that guy said like that when Yura was in pain. And that moment, he told to himself that he will protect Yura from getting hurt. He hates to see how vulnerable Yura was. He never saw Yura in that condition, weak and vulnerable because of certain someone.

"You are really heartless." Yoongi hissed. "For your information, Yura now still not waking up thanks to you." Yoongi mocked. Taehyung blinks his eyes a few time. He was shocked hearing about Yura.

"W-what happened to her?" He stuttured.

"Ohh don't worry. She just faint because of tiredness and maybe tired because of crying too because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter