Chapter 3

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma, don't leave me!"

A little boy with his weak body crying while grabbing his mom hand, begging for his beloved mom to stay. Unfortunately, the boy was shoved and caused the boy to land on his . The boy kept crying not because the pain on his but the pain to lose his mom. The boy only five when his mom decided to leave and went to someone else. Tears trickled down his flawless face but he didn't bother to wipe it. He only needs his mom but she went out the door without looking back.

"OMMA!!!" A loud scream came out from that little boy mouth, still a sobs can be heard.

"Young master! Young master!"

Jungkook opened his eyes as someone, probably his butler, call him, waking him up from his terrible sleep. He took his deep breath as he recalled what was just happened. He dream about it. AGAIN. He hate it. Sometimes he thought that he didn't want to sleep if it the best thing for him to not dream about his mom.

"Are you okay now young master?" the butler asked as he saw Jungkook was in his own thought.

"Yes, I'm okay. Thank you." The boy replied. "What time is it now?"

The butler took a glanced at his wrist watch.

"9.15 PM young master."

Jungkook roll his eyes in disbelief. He only have 45 minutes before the meeting start. He try to remember what he was doing before he drifted into sleep. He went back from college, stayed in his room. Oh yes then he went to sleep because he felt exhausted. And he still didn't take his dinner yet. Actually, he rarely having dinner sin

nce no one will eat with him. Well, in that mansion only have him, his dad, servants. His dad always came home late at night. He is busy with works thingy. So, Jungkook alone. No one to talk, to eat with and everything. He hate how his life goes. Jungkook rufled his hair in frustration.

"Where are you going young master?" Asked the butler as Jungkook went off from his bed.

"I have meeting tonight." Said Jungkook. The butler knew what Jungkook's meant.

"But, your father didn't allow you to attend that class again after what you have done yesterday."

Jungkook frowned, tried to figure what he did yesterday. Oh yeah he remembered that. He had a fought with his dad and he really pissed off and after he finished his training yesterday he didn't want to go back to his mansion or in other words he wants to run away. Unfortunately, he was chased by the bodyguard. Yes, maybe that's the reason his dad didn't allow him to attend that class anymore. However something suddenly registered through his mind. A warmth pink lips! Once again he rufled his hair in frustration as he remembered that incident. That 'KISS' incident. How can he did that towards Hana? After that he remembered what Hana said in library. He suddenly got what Hana meant.

"I don't care. Tell him that I will never stop what I like and probably love to do." Jungkook suddenly said to the butler. Then, he walked away to the bathroom leaving the butler dumfounded.

After done taking a short bath, he chose to wear a black plain sweatshirt, match with his black skinny jeans. After he satiesfied, he grabbed his phone and dial to call Taehyung.

"Hello hyung, I need your help tonight..." After a few explanation, the call ended. He smirk, satiesfied with what he had planned.

****

Hana arrived at their training centre, the place where they have their taekwondo training and also a meeting place to discuss something related to taekwondo. Actually, the training centre is under their college taekwondo organization. Yes, exactly that training centre is in the college. Hana really love taekwondo. She starts to learn it since she was seven. And of course when she was transfered in that college she was so happy to know that there's Taekwondo Club. However, she sometimes thought that to join the club was a big mistake. Guess what, the guy that she didn't want to meet the most was the president. She had been through all the yelling, mocking from that guy. Jungkook is more longer in that club and he have a black belt. Hana guess that Jungkook also had trained longer, since his childhood. In addition, Hana also have the same belt as Jungkook. There's only a few people that have the black belt. Yet, Jungkook and Hana and also the black belt holder had given a responsibility from the master to train the other trainees.

There's only a few people. She registered her eyes to notice that their president still not there. She took a glanced at her wrist watch and smirked. Its already 9.45 PM. In Hana's thought, Jungkook always came 30 minutes early but to her surprised, he wasn't there. Usually when Hana arrived, Jungkook already warming up in his taekwondo suit.

'Maybe he's late because today is only a meeting.' Hana thought. But before even they only have a meeting, he still came early. 'Wait! Why should I care about him?' Hana smacked her head.

"Hana?" A voice snapped Hana out from her thought. She turned back to notice a brunette hair.

"Taehyung!" Hana exclaimed.

"Wow this is you? really you?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. Hana frowned.

"What's wrong with you? This is me!" Hana said, felt annoyed.

"No, it ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter