Chapter 4

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Before you read this chap, I want to apologise for doing tht auther note. I just want your attention and I want to know your reaction about my story. I know I'm so stupid doing that. If you get annoyed with me, you can unsubscribe this story if you want. And thanks to Mikasa and Seojumma. I'm really sorry for doing tht Author Note for attention, for you to comment. Really sorry 😢

💕💕💕💕💕💕

 

The rain had stop that night. Jungkook yawned, felt sleepy but he still forcing his eyes to stay awake. He took a glance at his phone. Its 12.15 Am. He had stucked in the hall for about 1 hour with Hana. With no light or fans. Around him was all dark because the electricity was shutted down due to the loud thunder. He stares at Hana who was sleeping not soundly beside him with her head on Jungkook's shoulder. She heard Hana was mumbling in her sleep but Jungkook can't even heard them clearly. And that's somehow made Hana grip Jungkook's hand and each time she mumbling, probably sleep talking, made her grip became more tighter. Jungkook just ignore it as he didn't feel anything. Out of sudden he heard a clicked and the door was opened reveal a man in his black suit. Its Jungkook's butler. He had texted his butler to bring a spare key of the training centre. The butler, named Junghyun came towards Jungkook and he was a bit surprised to see a girl laying her head on Jungkook's shoulder. It somehow surprised him. He thought that Jungkook was all alone.

"What we need to do with this girl?" Asked Junghyun. Jungkook glare at Hana. He sighed not knowing what to do.

"Bring her home." Said Jungkook.

"Do you know her house?"

"I mean bring her to my house. The Jeon's Mansion." Jungkook explained.

Junghyun can't believe what he had just listening. But he didn't want to ask more. So, he just left his thought in his mind.

"Let me carry her."

As Junghyun want to lift Hana, Jungkook slapped his hand. Junghyun was startled with Jungkook's action.

"I-I can do it by myself." Jungkook said, stuttured after realising what he had done. His action only made Junghyun thinking about something else. Junghyun nodded and left them behind. He went to the car to open the door for his young master. On the other hand, Jungkook was trying himself to lift Hana without made her woke up. Luckily she didn't. For your information, she's a sleepyhead. Yet, he didn't hear Hana's sleep talking anymore. So, he assumed that Hana already having her really deep sleep. He carried Hana towards the car, bridal style. Junghyun was standing beside the car door, waiting for the young master. He looks towards Jungkook who was carrying Hana. As Jungkook climbed into the car, he closed the door and drive it leaving the training centre.

****

Hana remembered everything. Last night she had a meeting, then Jungkook asked her to do something and she remembered that there was a loud thunder, she was trapped in the training centre with no light and fans with Jungkook, she cried and Jungkook beside her and lastly she think that she slept without she realised how it happened and she didn't remember what had happened later. And what made she felt weird that she was on someone's bed. How can she end up on that bed? She thought to herself.

Out of sudden she heard someone opened the door. Hana's eyes focused on the door and she was froze, eyes wide open, her jaw drop to see Jungkook was out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. Hana realised it and pull the blanket and she hid in it.

"Yahh! What are you doing here?" Hana shouted from the blanket.

"Excuse me! You are in my room you know. You shouldn't ask me that kind of question." He said. Hana bit her lips, felt a bit ashamed.

"How can I end up here?" Hana yelled, still laying and hiding her figure in the blanket.

"You don't remember?" Jungkook asked. Hana can heard a slide. She guess Jungkook was opening his wardrobe.

"No." She heard Jungkook sighed.

"You end up sleep last night. You better say thanks to me for bringing you here or else I will just leave you there alone." Jungkook explained. Well, he's right. He didn't know her house so he just took her in his mansion.

"Ok fine. Thanks then." She said in the blanket.

"Don't you want to went off from my bed?" Jungkook question made she realised that she was on Jungkook's bed while hiding in the blanket because she just too shocked when Jungkook stepped out from the bathroom.

"Err..." Hana started. "Ermm... You didn't... uhh.. I mean..."

"What? Touch you?" He questioned while sitting on the bed. Hana can feel the movement on the bed. She bit her lips and hummed. "Well, I'm not interested with you. I'm not even interested with you. To touch you eww..."

Hana was totally mad. That kid really annoying. She pulled away the blanket and sat on the bed. She was staring at him with anger but Jungkook only smirked. 

"AND SO DO I. DO YOU THINK I LIKE TO TOUCH YOU. WELL NO!!! FOREVER NO. YOU, JUST GET AWAY FROM MY LIFE. JUST FORGET ABOUT IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY HEAD MY HAND OR WHATEVER BECAUSE WE WILL START ALL OVER AGAIN. DON'T TOUCH ME ANYMORE IF IT DISGUSTED YOU. JUST DON'T DO IT. JUST GET OUT FROM MY LIFE. I HATE YOU AND WILL FOREVER HATE YOU. KEEP THAT WORDS!" Hana yelled. (Don't think anything else about touch word kay? Hana means here like don't have skinship like she accidentally touch Jungkook and so Jungkook.) 

She rarely got pissed off like that. He just don't like how Jungkook treat her. His words always made Hana pissed. She never live happily. She then shoved Jungkook from blocking her way to went off from the bed. She grabbed her belonging and walked out from the room leaving Jungkook who was stay still on his bed.

****

Hana walked to the nearby bus stop. She was sitting there. Eyes full with anger. What she wanted that moment was her friend, Yura.

'When will you comeback Yura-ah?' Hana mumbled. Tears trickled down her cheek. Even you saw she as a rough girl, but she still have a fragile heart. But she thought again, why would she cried with something stupid like when Jungkook insulted her. She really don't know why. She wiped her tears away. Its look stupid to cry about that brat. She still waiting for the bus or taxi to stop over but there's no sight of it. Hana sighed, eyes looking down to her shoes till a honk snapped her thought away. She look up only to see a car stopped. She narrowed her eyes as the car open revealed Jungkook who was sitting at the backseat. Hana stared at him with annoyed then looked away ignoring him.

"Get in." Jungkook command. Hana acting like she didn't hear anything. It only made Jungkook getting more frustrated and annoyed. He then climb off the car and stood in front of Hana. "I SAID... GET. IN. THE. CAR." Jungkook said the words one by one, almost yelling. Hana glare at him.

"NO!" Being a stubborn girl, she said without looking towards Jungkook.

"Don't make things hard." No reply. He sighed. "Get in the car." He command, a bit softer. Hana stay still. "You are so stubborn you know that?" Jungkook then was about to reach out Hana's hand. However Hana was a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter