Chapter 19

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that night, everything had changed completely. Everything seemed different. Its like they were in the different world or like what had happened before never happened. And its been a month already.

You know, its hard to forgive someone who tried to take your ity or should we say, you. Hana knew, that night, she almost lost her ity to Jungkook. He almost her! But, Hana knew it was her fault at the first place. She pissed him off and she knew that angered had engulfed Jungkook till he didn't think well. And she should hate Jungkook for had an attempt to her (eventhough she's the one that made Jungkook became that way) but no she didn't. That night, she saw Jungkook was crying in front of her for the first time and Hana's heart clenched at the sight of him. He looks so vulnerable and Hana didn't think twice or thrice for her to lean closer and connected their lips. Turns out Jungkook stops from trembling and after they pulled away, she pulls him into a tight hug. Even Jungkook didn't hug her back, she could feel that Jungkook starts to breath evenly.

Everyone notice it. They notice how Hana and Jungkook didn't bicker like they usually did. And they notice its not like Hana was avoiding to meet Jungkook just like what happened after she was discharged from the hospital, but instead Hana and Jungkook became a bit too much close with each other and when you see it you will misinterpret that they were dating. They didn't dating (or maybe not yet haha) but people kept gossiping that they have a thing. And even more worse when they read on SNS that someone made a fake statement about 'Hana & Jungkook, a one nightstand partner.' Hana almost choked on her saliva when reading it.

"What the hell!" Hana cursed. She just finished her class the day after that night. She can't believe how can people made that kind of statement. She said to herself that she will choke that person to death if she found out the person that made that statement. "So, that's why people kept staring at me." Hana thought. She scrolled to read more about that fake statement and her eyes almost jumped out from it's socket when she saw there's a picture of Jungkook grabbing Hana into the house. Hana recalled it back and she remembered about Jungkook grabbing her into the house and shoved her on the floor. But she thought, how can people easily believe it? Hana thought with anger. She knew the person that made that statement must be one of the student in that college but she didn't know who. She rubs her face in frustration and went straight to meet Jungkook.

Turns out Jungkook already knew about it and he said that they should just kept quiet.

"Jeon Jungkook! Are you serious?" Hana whined while kicking on her own feets like a five years old kid.

"Yes I'm serious. There's many people that hate you and also me. We can't do anything or maybe we can but will they believe us? Maybe they will but then what? I think another rumour will come out." Jungkook said while arranging his book in his locker. "From now on, let just ignore it. I'm sure they will stop." Jungkook closed his locker and walked away, leaving Hana behind.

A week later Hana heard about a girl, who was a junior, was expelled from college. She was informed that the junior was the one that made that fake statement. After hearing that news, Hana quickly went looking for Jungkook. She knew where was Jungkook during that time.

"Jungkook." She calls out when she barged into the basketball court. All attention went to her. Jungkook who was having his practice, asking for the couch permission before taking Hana by her wrist and went out from the court.

"What do you want?" Asked Jungkook, crossing his arm on his chest.

"Thank you." Hana said, smiling.

"For what?" He asks confusely. Hana just grinned before hugged him. Jungkook was taken aback but then he hugged her back. His lips stretched to a small smile. It felt comforting when Hana hugged him and he had tried to be more comfortable with it.

Other than that, Hana also made Yoongi and Hoseok became friend with Jungkook. Despite how much Yoongi was against it when Hana wanted both he and Hoseok to reconcile and just forget about the past, he finally sighed in defeated when Hoseok reassured to Yoongi that its not hurt to try. Well, at first it was worst but then its getting better even Yoongi sometimes (well you know Min Yoongi who doesn't give two to anyone) like to said something in his usual sarcastic tone.

By that, Jungkook and his two friends became friend with Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon who were also friends with Hana and Yura. In short, they became one gang. From enemy, they became gang.

Seokjin felt glad with that changes even in facts Namjoon was also included in the group. Namjoon didn't do anything but Seokjin still be more cautious when the latter was around.

What about Jimin? Well, he did changed, just no one really notice it except Kim Taehyung. Everytime they were seated together, Taehyung could see how much Jimin struggle to be comfortable especially when there was Hana. And Jungkook. He felt pitied for Jimin. Jimin really did change. He's not that bubbly boy anymore. Everytime Jimin smiles, Taehyung couldn't see a sparkle came from his eyesmiles. But, still none of them notice about how Jimin didn't really like his oldself, the one who was cute and always made people smile. Only Kim Taehyung notice it. However, Jimin didn't notice that Taehyung notice about what happened to him.

Speaking of Taehyung. Don't know if there's something change about him or not. To think clearly, his relationship with Yura just stay the same like the last time at the hospital. After Yoongi had landed his fist at his jaw, he still didn't make a move to apologise towards Yura. Well, actually Taehyung did tried to approach her, but everytime he wants to meet her, there's Yoongi that always be with her. And the affection that they gave towards each other was no exception to make Taehyung even more irritated.

Instead of became better, it just turn out to be more worst. Why?

It went like this. A few weeks ago, there's a an event and Yura and Taehyung who were assigned to be the manager of the event had to stay back the night before competition just to make sure everything were done. The situation was awkward, like incridibly awkward with Taehyung just kept quiet and kept giving cold shoulder towards Yura. That was until Yura couldn't stand with the thick silence between them and decided to say or more like asking something.

"What is wrong with you?" Yura asked, stopping from doing her work on the stage and staring at Taehyung's back who was busying checking all the table.

"What?" Taehyung asked, not stopping himself from his work.

"Stop playing dumb. You know what is wrong!" Yura yelled.

"And what is wrong with you?" Taehyung snapped back, hitting the table with his fist and made Yura startled.

"I just want to know what is going on between us." Yura said, half yelling.

Taehyung walks on the stage. His eyes staring deep at Yura. Yura didn't flinch and just stay there until Taehyung was a few feet away from her.

"Stop asking me. You should know what is wrong with you." Taehyung said, crossing his arm across his chest.

"I don't know what are you talking about. I didn't do anything wrong."

Taehyung clicked his toungue in annoyance.

"Yes you are!" Taehyung snapped back. Yura gave him what-do-you-mean look. "You should know what you do. Have you ever think about my feeling?" Taehyung asked, rather harshly.

"What?" Yura asked in disbelief. "Now you put a blame on me? Are you insane? What did I do to you? And don't mention about your feeling when you are the one that hurting me. Have you ever apologise? Nope. You didn't. Yoongi that was with me. He's the one that comfort me. And what did you do? You didn't do anything Taehyung!" Yura snapped, clenching her fist.

"Now now you mention about Min Yoongi." Taehyung felt irritated with the mention of that grumpy guy. "That guy. You don't know how much I hate him. Why in the world he should be with you?"

"Taehyung, stop! Don't say anything about Yoongi when you don't know anything about him!" Yura snarled.

"What? Trying to protect your boyfriend? Well, I see. Of course you will prevent your boyfriend." Taehyung said in mockering tone.

"What? He's not my boyfriend." Yura said while frowning. Taehyung seemed shock but he quickly covered up. No way he will believe what Yura just said about Min Yoongi is not her boyfriend.

"Do you think I will believe you?" Taehyung shook his head while smirking.

"He's not!" Yura snapped. "So, because I was with him all the time, you became this way?" Yura asked in disbelief.

"Yes!"

"There's nothing between us. We just friend. And why you care about I be with him all the time?"

"Stop denying and as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter