Chapter 9

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a month since Seokjin transfered in the college. He became close with Hana and Yura. Or should we say that Yura and Hana became a good friend to Seokjin.

However Taehyung and Jimin felt annoyed with Seokjin. He always with them. They can't tell the reason why they annoyed with Seokjin because they still can't figure it out properly.

They were sitting at the college field after their class ended. Jungkook with a tab in his hand, Jimin was reading a book and Taehyung was laying on the ground lazily. He buried his face in his palm. He felt like something missing.

"I mmmmissed hhher." Taehyung mumbled to himself. Jimin lifted his head to see Taehyung. He heard Taehyung was mumbling but its hard to figure out what it was about.

"Pardon?" Jimin asked but Taehyung ignored him. He still drowning himself in his own world. Got no reply, Jimin turned his attention to the book again.

But then he stops and turned to Jungkook. The young boy was frowning, his face wasn't that happy. Its fill with a lot of problem. Jimin can't figure out what the latter problem but what he knows that it will not affect their friendship like back then. Jimin somehow felt regret for what he had done. He regret that he ignored them. He regret that he ignored Jungkook's call. If only he picks up the call, he will come early to save Hana and Jungkook. He regret all the stupid things that he made and promised to himself that he won't repeat what he had done. He promised not to break the friendship.

However, he felt hesitate to himself. He afraid his feeling might make he break the promise he had made to himself. He still can't figure out his own feeling towards Hana. Why he felt jealous towards Jungkook? Whenever he saw Jungkook with Hana, jealousy engulfed himself. That's what he scared of. He scared that he can't keep his promise. But then he smile to the frowning Jungkook.

"Ahhh I hate this." Jungkook groan made Jimin snapped his thought out and Taehyung woke up from his own world by thinking of that 'someone'.

"Waeyo Jungkook-ah?" Ask Jimin curiously because he saw the gloomy Jungkook. That boy already shoved his tab away. Frustrated and anger engulfed Jungkook. He ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Yaa right what happened? You were disturbing me." Taehyung added. He also not in a good mood to be exact. However his words made Jimin smacked his head. Taehyung rubbed his head.

"Can you shut up? I know you are frustrated because of Yura."

Taehyung glared at Jimin.

"Shut up Jimin. Do you think I didn't know you are the same as me? You mm..."

"Can you two shut up?" Jungkook cut Taehyung's words. Both of them only gulped, scared of the mad Jungkook. Jimin gave a this-is-your-fault look to Taehyung. Taehyung ogled him because why Jimin put a blame on him? But that's not the problem. The real problem was Jungkook. What's his problem?

"We are sorry." Taehyung mumbled but can be heard by Jungkook.

"Nahh its okay. I'm sorry too." Jungkook replied, felt regret for raising his voice towards his hyungs. He should at least control his anger.

"No its okay." Jimin said. "So, why? what's your problem?" He continued, asking for Jungkook's problem. Maybe they can give a help. Jungkook sighed, lowering his head. Eyes staring on the ground.

"Its nothing hyung." Jungkook said with his eyes still staring on the ground.

"Then, why you said 'ahhh I hate this' just now?" Taehyung asked while immitating Jungkook. Jungkook lifted up his head and shot a glare to Taehyung. Taehyung replied Jungkook with a I'm-not-scared-with-you look. And that really made Jungkook felt irritated with Taehyung

Being a matured Jimin, he interupted to stop them.

"Ok guys. Enough! Tae, this seemed to be serious. So, stop playing around."

Taehyung pouted. He didn't play around. He just immitate Jungkook. Was it wrong?

"So, Jungkook!" He exclaimed getting Jungkook's attention. "Tell us what's your problem?" He continued.

Jungkook sighed, again. He then took the tab and gave it to Jimin. Jimin furrowed, wondering what was that for. Then he touch the screen but the screen remained black, not giving a sign to lit up.

"Its ran out of battery." Jimin said. Jungkook only nodded. "Then?" He asked, feeling confused.

"That's my problem hyung." Jungkook said, pouting and lowering his head. Taehyung and Jimin gasped.

"Wow you must be kidding me!" Taehyung said in disbelief.

"No I'm not kidding."

"Yahh this is not the serious problem at all." Taehyung said angrily. "You Park Jimin!" He pointed out. "You asked me to stop playing around then you see your BELOVE dongsaeng here was fooling us like there's a big problem but no. The problem was his tab only ran out of battery. You can settle it by yourself since you are not a kid anymore" Taehyung babbling in one breath while pressing that 'belove'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter