Chapter 16

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its already passed midnight and Jimin still hadn't sleep yet. His parents and his brother already slept few hours ago. Jimin kept rolling on his bed can't even shut his eyes off.

 

He was thinking about the new thing he had discovered earlier at the college. To think about it again made him wants to tear up.

 

He stared at the ceiling. He could feel the tears at the corner of his eyes flowing down but he don't bother to wipe them away. What he wants just to cry his heart out until he can brush off everything from his mind.

 

Flashback~

 

Jimin ran into the toilet. He opens the tap and let the water flowing. He washed his face and stared at the mirror in front.

 

"What have I done?" Jimin mumbled. He was regret for hurting Hana. He didn't think properly. What he only saw was jealousy towards Jungkook. He shouldn't feel that way.

 

His heart hurt so much. He never fell this way. If only he can avoid from falling in love, he would do that.

 

Jimin closed the tap and fixing himself. He took a deep breath before walked out from the toilet.

 

But he stops on his track when he heard a familiar voice at the corner beside the toilet. He recognise that voice. Its Taehyung's. He drew closer in order to see who was he talking to. However he stops when he heard Jungkook and Hana name were mentioned. He knew it wasn't a good thing to eavesdrop but he really wanted to know. Its sound serious in Jimin thought.

 

"What are you trying to do?" Taehyung asked sternly.

 

Jimin peek a bit and saw Taehyung was talking with Seokjin. Both face seemed so serious. Jimin quickly step back when he saw Seokjin averted his gaze towards Jimin's direction as he senses someone was there. Fortunately Jimin was quick or else he will be caught.

 

"It doesn't matter." Seokjin replied when he averted his gaze at Taehyung again.

 

"It does matter to me." Taehyung said. Everything about Jungkook was matter to him.

 

"Alright." Seokjin sighed. "Look, I have my own reason to do this. I can't tell you but please just do this. Help me to make them get close with each other." He breathed out. 

 

Jimin clenched his fist when he heard it. His knuckle turned white. He hates that idea. He hates to think that Jungkook and Hana get together.

 

"Tell me how you want me to do that? I don't think they will reconcile again after what Jungkook have done. You know that Jungkook almost caused Hana die." Taehyung stated.

 

Seokjin didn't reply. He bit his lips. He knew what he was trying to do will only made his life in danger but he have to do this. Even telling Taehyung will only made he knew who was Seokjin.

 

"Tell her about Jungkook's past." He breathed out. He need Taehyung to tell Hana since Taehyung is Jungkook's bestfriend. Seokjin can't tell Hana or else she would question how can he knew about it. Seokjin didn't want Hana to know his identity.

 

"W-what? H-how...?" Taehyung was shocked. His eyes widened in disbelief. He was confused how Seokjin knew about Jungkook.

 

"I can't tell you how can I know this but..."

 

"What about Jungkook's past?" A voice cutted Seokjin from finishing his words.

 

Seokjin and Taehyung tilts their head towards the source of the voice and they were shocked to see Jimin was standing a few feets away with his fist clenched.

 

"J-Jimin..." Taehyung stuttured. His face turned pale.

 

"Now, tell me what I don't know about Jungkook?" He command.

 

Taehyung looked worried. Jimin wasn't suppose to know. Not that he didn't want to tell him but its better for Jimin know from Jungkook. But now he already knew about it, he can't run away.

 

"T-that..." Taehyung sighed. There's nothing he can do.

 

And Taehyung starts to tell Jimin all about Jungkook's pasts. He knew Jungkook probably will get mad at him. But he didn't have a choice  However, Taehyung still consider on telling Hana.

 

Seokjin didn't tell everything to Taehyung, included Jimin. Maybe someday he will tell them everything.

 

End of flashback~

 

Jimin didn't know what to think. He felt betrayed at first because Jungkook didn't tell him too. He is his friend too right? But after Taehyung told everything, he understand how hard it was for Jungkook.

 

And Hana! He loves her. But he knew he had to agree with Seokjin's plan to make Hana and Jungkook get close even at the end he was the one that will get hurt. He wasn't selfish. He wants to help Jungkook. And he knew Seokjin have a better reason for what he done.

 

Jimin carved a weak smile. He put his arm crossed his eyes before slowly he drifted to his slumber.

 

****

 

Taehyung wasn't feel good that day. Its so much information he needs to process. Well not really much but with Seokjin's plan, Seokjin knew about Jungkook's past and Jimin just discovered about Jungkook were enough to make Taehyung felt tired. Tired of thinking with what just happened.

 

First, he thought about should he tell Hana? He's still not agree with Seokjin's idea but knowing that idea is good for Jungkook's sake. Well, Taehyung thought with telling Hana about Jungkook's past, Hana can help and changed the latter. Even he didn't know the main reason of Seokjin's idea. However Taehyung also thought that maybe Hana will refuse since you know what had Jungkook done. The worst when Jungkook almost causing Hana to die.

 

Secondly, he was thinking who's Seokjin? How can he knew about Jungkook? The older male didn't tell him everything and it made Taehyung got even more  curious. He knew he can't force Seokjin. Sure, he can pay any Private Investigator to investigate about Seokjin, but like he can Taehyung's mind, he warned Taehyung to not spy about him. He told that it was dangerous if the boy do that. So, he just agree and he will patiently waited for Seokjin to tell him everything.

 

Last thing, it was Jimin. He had discovered about Jungkook. And Taehyung could see that there's so much emotion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter