Chapter 2

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A vibrate from Taehyung's phone. He took it out of his jeans pocket and slide to answer a call from Jimin.

"YAHH!!! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY YOU MADE ME WAIT AT THIS BASKETBALL COURT ALONE? YAHH KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

Taehyung almost flip his phone with Jimin sudden attack. He already forgot that he had promised Jimin to meet at Basketball Court as they have a class in the morning only. After that, they are free.

"Ahh sorry. I was with Jungkook just now in library." He explained as he stood in front of the library entrance.

"Whatever. I need to go now."

"huh? wait? I will be there with Jungkook." Taehyung pleaded. Taehyung can hear Jimin sighed. Its mean yes to him. He ended the call and went into the library to call Jungkook.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Release stress what?" Asked Jungkook woke Hana from her flashback about last night. She glare at him. That guy act innocently. He looks like he didn't know what he had done. Does that kid have a short term of memory?

"Ahhh!!! I felt like to punch you now. Stop act like you're innocent. I'm sick of it." Hana released what she wants to say to Jungkook. But, he only frowned, not knowing what Hana tried to say.

"Yahh you think I'm not sick with you? Looking at your face everyday. It made me want to puke. Do you think you're pretty? Of course not!" Jungkook shoved Hana's shoulder. Hana was startled with Jungkook's words. She wants to reply back but remembering that they were in the library made her stops. Hana took a few seconds before grabbed her bag and leave Jungkook alone. When she was about to leave, she bumped with Taehyung. Taehyung stare at her in shocked. Maybe because he saw Hana's eyes redden. But why? Does she was crying? Well, he didn't think so because he knows Hana will not cry just because having a fight with Jungkook.

"What happened to Hana?" Asked Taehyung as he patted Jungkook's shoulder. But he got no reply. "If you're done, then let's meet Jimin at basketball court. He already babbling at me." He continued. They then went to the basketball court that wasn't far from the library. As they reach there, they were greet by Jimin's yell.

"YAHH WHY ARE YOU LATE? YOU KNOW I'M WASTING MY TIME FOR BOTH OF YOU."

Jungkook glare at him. He really annoyed with Jimin childishness. He hopes to kick Jimin with all his technique but thinking of Jimin is his friend and also learning martial art together, he still can control himself.

"Can you stopped yelling? It sound terrible." Taehyung said.

"I can stop when you're not this late!"

Taehyung sighed. He felt his friend really annoyed him. Not that he don't like him but Jimin being to childish. Nagged for something unnecessary. But to Jimin it wasn't unnecessary thing. He just being himself. Not liking when people can't keep their promise.

Jungkook start dribble the ball when both of his friends were bickering. He acted that he's nothing to do with both of them.

"Don't you want to start play now?" Asked Jungkook coldly while threw the ball into the net. With one shot only he make it.

"I'm still not done with you Taehyung." Said Jimin while giving his annoying face to Taehyung. Taehyung sticked out his tongue because he didn't even care with what Jimin said. Both of them were friend since their childhood. To him, what they bickered only make their friendship tightened.

Then, they join with Jungkook. Jungkook send the ball to Jimin and he started dribble and ran away showing his skill in playing basketball. The other two chased after him and gladly Taehyung make it. He got the ball and its time for him to show his basketball skill. He dribble and ran until he reach the net but he was trapped by Jungkook and Jimin. It caused him hard to make a shot. However a smirk appeared on his face as he knew what he needs to do. He started running avoiding the two with his own skill, with that he jumped and he got the first point.

"Its not fair!!!" Jimin protested. Taehyung chuckled looking at the short boy face. He ruffled Jimin's ora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter