Chapter 5

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dance studio was quiet. Only a beat you can hear and two figures in the studio. One was dancing and one was laying himself on the floor. Perhaps having some sleep. Out of sudden the door was slammed and it brush against the wall loudly. It made the two startled. In front the door you can see angry Jungkook while clenching his fist. The two crossed their arm and smirked to Jungkook.

"Wow! What on earth making Jeon freaking Jungkook move his off to find us?" The blonde haired guy said with his sleepy eyes. But still it made the latter felt annoyed.

"Yeah right. It must be something important." The brown haired guy now added. Making Jungkook more boiling. Jungkook came closer to them and without signaling he punched the blonde guy. The guy smirked after receiving the punch.

"You must be kidding me."

"Well I'm not kidding with you Min Yoongi." Jungkook said not even bother to call him 'hyung' even Jungkook is younger. "ADMIT IT! YOU DO THIS RIGHT?" Jungkook yelled while shoving his phone. After what happened at the cafeteria, Jungkook received a message from unknown number that contain the same picture that Taeyeon showed to them.

~Earlier at the cafeteria~

Silent! That was what you can describe Jungkook's reaction after he looks at the picture. Everyone was frustrated with his ignorant behaviour. Someone was just making a fake news about him with the picture and he just kept calm and just ate his food? Didn't he feel anything? Angry?

"W-wait!!! There's must be something wrong. This is fake." Hana trying to tell them the truth. Well that picture already send to the whole students. Hana was so sad with that fake news. The picture was just a mistake. She or even Jungkook didn't kiss each other in the basketball court. Someone photoshopped it. Well, if you remember the moment when Hana's head was bleeding, Jungkook gave a help. Then, there's a moment where Jungkook acts like he wants to kiss her but no he didn't. He just blew her head. But someone snapped that moment and photoshopped it. Then spread it to the whole college? Why? Why they did that?

"Just admit that you are the one that flirt with him. Stop saying its fake Hana. Now I know that you are the biggest liar." Taeyeon spat her thought making Hana's head lower. She held back her tears because she didn't want to look weak in front of them. "Once again I say, STAY AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH A GOLD DIGGER." She continued then pour a glass that full with orange juice that Hana bought on Hana's head. Her head and cloth was soaked with the juice. Hana was devastated. But not because of Taeyeon pour her with the juice but when she claimed Hana as a gold digger. No it wasn't true at all. She never had any intention towards Jungkook. Plus both of them never get along and that brunette lady called her a gold digger? Like seriously?

"Hana!" Jimin and Taehyung exclaimed in unison. Their jaw dropped with the sight of Hana that was soaked with her orange juice. They felt pity with Hana. They blamed Jungkook for being a stupid doll, not saying anything about the picture. And it end up Hana trying to tell the truth but was insult instead.

"I hate you Jeon Jungkook." Hana mumbled, still can be heard by the three guys. She then leave them after grabbing her backpack. Hana just saying those words instead of fight the TTS back.

"Now, are you satiesfied?" Taehyung asked angrily, stood and staring at the TTS. "I don't even give a if you are the queen in this college because you are just the some of girl that are priceless." Taehyung insulted then leave the place. The TTS widened their eyes with that such of humiliation. The popular and one of the hottest guys in the college just insult the queen of the college. Well the TTS very popular. First of all because they are pretty and rich. And followed by their habit on bullying the girls in that college. Meanwhile Hana was a bit popular because of her everyday bickering with Jungkook. Plus if you want to know no one ever fight Jungkook. Girls in that college only knows to chase after Jungkook. However Hana was different as she didn't even bother to have Jungkook instead of bickered with him. That's what made she was quite popular. And every man adored her but no! Hana didn't like it, the attention from the boys in the college.

"I hate you too Jeon Jungkook." Jimin glared at the silent Jungkook. "You better fix this problem or else just forget about our friendship." He warned Jungkook and leave him alone there. But before that, he shoved the girls away as they were blocking his way. The three girls fell on their making a loud thud. All eyes were staring at the queen on the floor and only can held back their laugh from escaping from their mouth.

On the other hand, Jungkook just staring at the food on his plate. He stopped from whatever he was doing. Now thinking and thinking until he got the idea. He clenched his fist. If you thought that he didn't have any emotion then you were wrong. He did. He also frustrated with that fake news but his mouth kept silent, not even bothering to urge his thought. After thinking properly, he then l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter