Chapter 12

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 People said, 'Don't judge a book by its cover.' Then, that's what you can say about Hana too. She may look tough at the outside, but she had a fear in the inside. She's having the hard time for the past 7 years. The scene where her mom and dad died in front of her eyes kept playing in her mind when she heard the thunder. They were involved in a freak car accident when they on their way home after celebrating Hana's thirteen birthday.

 

That night, there was the heavy rain and loud thunder. The road was slippy for sure and her dad drove the car carefully. When her dad wants to brake the car, it didn't functioning. The car was out of control. It spun on the road and at the end the car flip with the tyres at the top. Hana's head felt heavy. A lot of blood trickled down her face and her legs hurt so much. He crawled out from the car by the broken window and layed on the road with the rain poured heavily. Her eyes caught the sight of her mom and dad. Eyes closed, blood all over their faces and they didn't move an inches. Hana didn't do anything because after that everything went blank.

She then woke up with herself laying on the hospital bed. What even more worst when she didn't have a chance to see her parents face for the last time because she woke up three days later. She's coma. She can't stop crying but her uncle came and comfort her. He took Hana and raised her like his own daughter since he didn't have children yet. Act, he didn't marry yet. Hana felt glad to have her uncle.

 

Hana woke up to the alarm sound that came from her cell phone. Her hand searching for her phone with her eyes still close. She wants to continue her sleep when she felt a hot breath blew on her face. She opened her eyes and to her surprised she saw a male figure was sleeping beside her. She was about to scream when the guy covered with his cold hand. Hana widened her eyes but she can't do anything. The guy opened his eyes and their eyes met.

 

"J-Jungkook." Hana muttured.

 

"Better not to scream if you don't want people to know about us sleeping together." Jungkook warned. His words send a shiver down her spine and Hana could only nodded.

Jungkook released his hand from covering Hana's mouth and sat up. He yawned while stretched his body. His neck hurt as he didn't have a proper sleep. To be honest, Jungkook was embarassed with what had happened. He didn't expect to sleep with Hana. At first he just wanted to comfort Hana. But then he didn't know how he end up sleeping there.

 

"Don't forget to prepare a breakfast for me." Said Jungkook and went out from the tent. Hana gasped. Right! She's the assistant and need to follow whatever Jungkook said. She sat up and took a glance at her watch. Its 5 AM. Hana sighed and went out the tent, to clean up herself and made a breakfast. Actually, each group should prepare for their own breakfast, lunch and dinner.

 

💕💕💕💕

 

Taehyung just came back from cleaning himself at the river and only to see something that hurt his beautiful eyes. The scene where Yoongi help Yura prepared the breakfast for their group, its not a good scene for Taehyung's eyes. Seriously, what made the mint haired guy woke up this early. Its only 5.30 AM tho.

 

Then, Taehyung took his toiletries and put it back in his shared tent. He notice Jimin and Jin weren't there. Probably they already woke up. Taehyung dried his wet hair with a small green towel while sitting in front of the tent.

 

"They look cute." A voice stops Taehyung from doing his work. He looks to the side and notice Jimin was sitting while hugging his legs and put his chin on his knees. Eyes staring to Yura and Yoongi.

 

"Stop it Jiminie." Taehyung said, not so interest with what Jimin said and proceed on drying his hair. He heard Jimin chuckled but he ignored him. Then, everything went silent for a few minutes before Jimin interrupt again.

 

"Well, Taehyung I know you are jealous."

 

Taehyung done drying his hair. He put the small towel around his neck then averted his eyes to Jimin. Arm crossed, eyes staring at the now red hair Jimin. Oh yeah he dyed his hair to red last week.

 

"And what made you think that I'm jealous Jiminie?" He asked. Jimin chuckled.

 

"Well, I'm your friend and of course I know duhh. Just admit that you fall in love with her." Jimin replied with a smirked plastered on his baby face.

 

"No I'm not." Taehyung denied. He put his cold gaze towards Jimin, then averted his gaze on the ground.

 

"Geez, stop denied it Taehyung-ah. Even you said no, but I know you. I know you have feeling towards her. Just so you know, I'm expert with this thing. And you can't fool me by denying it." Jimin said, a bit proud with some of his words. He hunged his hand around Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung widened his eyes. He think that Jimin should stop.

 

"Well, if you say that you are expert with this thing," He shoved Jimin's hand from his shoulder. "Why don't you mind your own business Park Jimin-ssi." He said, finger pointed out to somewhere not too far from where they were sitting. Jimin followed Taehyung's finger and he froze on his spot. "Just so you know Jiminie, I'm your friend and of course I know about you too. You better settle your feeling towards Hana before you advice me. Because I don't want to hear an advice that come from someone who still didn't fight for their love." He continued, gave a sly smiled to the red haired guy who was froze on his spot. He patted Jimin at the shoulder and walked away to get fresh air.

 

Jimin stared at Hana who was busying prepare her breakfast. He wants to help but his leg didn't allow himself to move. Well, he admit that Taehyung was right. But, he just too scared to admit it. He can't simply say 'Hana noona I love you' or 'will you be my girlfriend?'. Its lame and he's sure that Hana will probably laugh at him and think that he just kidding. He need time to prepare himself but till when? Until someone come and take her and then served you right Park Jimin, someone already took her. Seriously, Taehyung and he having the same problem. They just not strong enough to admit their feeling. But, in his thought, he believe that Taehyung will get what he wanted and it doesn't matter how long the time that Taehyung took. He don't know why but he had that some sort of feeling that Taehyung will get Yura someday, but he just don't know when. Meanwhile him, he didn't feel that he will get what he wanted. Its hurt him everytime he thought about it.

 

Jimin ruffled his hair in frustration and let out a frustrated sigh. Just why his morning start with not so good thing? Yeah he started first and Taehyung got him back.

 

"Jimin-ssi."

 

Jimin lifted up his head and saw Hana was standing in front of him with a smile carved on her face and two plates on her hand. Jimin smiled back. He wants to jump with happiness but he can't do it that moment. Well, his morning not so bad to be honest.

 

Hana handed one of the plate and Jimin took it. Then, she took a seat beside Jimin.

 

"Am I disturbing you?" Hana asked and Jimin only shook.

 

"Thanks for the food." Jimin said, took a bite of the bread that Hana made. Its simple but nice in Jimin thought.

 

"Its the least I can do." She said. "I made them for Jungkook and me." Hana continued and Jimin only nodded.

 

Right, of course she made it for Jungkook since she is his assistant. While others too prepared the breakfast for their own group. And of course Hana, the assistant should prepared the breakfast for the leader. But, something came into his mind. Why Hana gave the breakfast she made to him? When he wanted to utter out his thought, Hana cut him first.

 

"And I prepared one for you because why not? And don't worry I pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter