Chapter 13

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye guys, I'm back. First of all sorry in advance for leaving you guys hanging for about a month... And sorry for this chapter... I guess its a bit boring. Sorry for my bad english but I hope you still understand what I'm trying to say and story in this fanfic... So enjoy.

------------------------------------------

The ambulance siren rang loudly and its grabbed all attention that were in front of the hospital. Once the ambulance stopped in front of the hospital, few nurses came out and rushed towards the ambulance and helped open the door. There, Hana was laying unconciously on the bed. Her head was bleeding and the blood trickled down her face. She had a big cut on her left arm and her jeans ripped at the knee part and there she also had a cut. *I'm sorry I at this part but I hope u don't mind.*

 

There also Jimin in the ambulance and beside him was Jungkook. Along their way to the hospital, Jimin kept holding Hana's hand. His eyes moist but none of his tears fell down his chubby cheek. He felt like his heart was being ripped apart when look at her condition. Meanwhile Jungkook just stay silent. He didn't utter any words to tell them what had just happened.

 

Hana was pushed into the emergency ward immediately. Jimin help pushing Hana who still laying on the bed unconciously. Once Hana's sight was dissapeared from Jimin's into the ward, Jimin quickly went to Jungkook who just standing not far away from him. He tugged Jungkook at his collar and pinned him on the wall.

 

"Look at what have you done!" He shouted. Jungkook just kept quiet. Jimin can't hold what he feels anymore. As he was about to throw a punch on Jungkook's face, someone stopped him.

 

"Jimin no." Taehyung begged with pleading eyes while his hand still holding Jimin's fist.

 

"What? You pity him? What about Hana?" Jimin questioned with moist eyes but still no tears trickled down. However Taehyung knows that Jimin was about to cry but the red haired boy was too good in holding his tears. "Because of him, she suffered a lot." He continued.

 

"I know Ji-"

 

"You don't know anything Taehyung." Jimin interrupted. "Are you even an human?" He asked to Jungkook who still pinned at the wall by him.

 

"Jimin please. You don't know anything. He is innocent." Taehyung begged again. This time he pulled Jimin away from Jungkook. Jungkook fell on the floor and he just sat there, hugging his leg. But, he didn't cry. There's no tears forming.

 

"Are you kidding me Taehyung? Innocent? What kind of word was that? Does he really deserved to be called innocent?" Jimin questioned. He can't hold himself anymore. He knows they are bestfriend but Jungkook hurt Hana. Not once but a lot of time he saw Hana suffered.

 

"You don't know anything about him."

 

"Yes I know a lot of things about him. He being a jerk toward Hana, that's the most important point." Jimin fight back.

 

"No you-"

 

"Then tell me what I don't know about him?" Jimin interrupted before Taehyung could finish his sentence.

 

"He-" Taehyung stops. He looks on Jungkook who was hanging his head low and sitting on the floor with his leg closer to his chest. He could feel that Jungkook was afraid. Only he knows Jungkook. He was thinking, should he tell Jimin? No? But he's their bestfriend. But then, he didn't have the right to spill it out. Jungkook is the one that should tell Jimin about his secret. Decided to not spill it out, he changed what he wanted to say. "How could you do this to him, Jimin? He's our friend. Do you want our friendship ended up like this? I know you are worried about Hana, but you can't treat him like he did a big mistake. And no, I'm not blaming Hana for making you acting like this but you. I know you cared about her but at the same time you should think about Jungkook. He maybe had done a lot of things to Hana and made her suffered but think Jimin, he still your friend, my friend, our friend. As a friend, you should try to understand his situation. And what he feels this moment, you should know and try to comfort him. Not tugging him and pinned him on the wall like what you did just now. It didn't solve the problem, but it only lead to more worst thing. I bet Hana also doesn't want you to act this way. So, please Jimin, I begged you don't treat him like this." Taehyung begged with his pleading eyes.

 

Jimin didn't reply to Taehyung. He was so shocked with what his friend just said. Taehyung also couldn't believe that he can utter his words properly. He was hoping that Jimin will understand. But then silent taking place between them. Jimin tried to calm down. He looks around and think. After a few minutes, he broke the silenced.

 

"I'm done with both of you." Jimin only could said that and earned a disbelieve look from Taehyung. "I warn you, stay away from her!" He warned to Jungkook before walked away. He really need to stay away from both of them. He admitted that his heart hurt with Taehyung's words. He felt like to break down at any moment. The more he looks into Jungkook weak state on the floor and the pleading eyes from Taehyung, he felt his heart tightening and he know he can't handle with it. So, he decided to leave before he burst into tears in front of his friends.

 

Taehyung sighed. He really hopes that Jimin will realise and come to Jungkook and comfort the younger. He then drew closer to Jungkook and kneeled in front of him. He stares deeply to the raven haired boy. He pitied the boy. He had endured a lot of thing but no one knows except for Taehyung. They only judged him from what he had done.

 

"I-I killed her hyung." Jungkook stuttured.

 

"No Jungkook no. You didn't kill her." Taehyung tried to comfort him.

 

"What if she die?"

 

"No Jungkook. She will be alright." Taehyung pulled Jungkook in his embrace trying to comfort the younger.

 

"I-I'm afraid hyung. I'm afraid of a lot of thing." He mumbled in the hugged. Taehyung heard that. He knows how scared the latter was. Jungkook didn't show that he cry but Taehyung know he was crying inside. 

 

Later that moment, a doctor came out from the emergency ward. Taehyung released Jungkook and quickly approached the doctor.

 

"You are Jo Hana relative?" He asked.

 

"No but I'm her friend." Taehyung said. "How's her condition?" He asked.

 

"She's stable but her head injured because its hit something real hard. Meanwhile others part she having a cut and nothing serious. So, this moment we still clean her up." The doctor explain. Taehyung bowed to him when he leave.

 

"Do you hear that Jungkook?" Taehyung asked to Jungkook who still on the floor. He nodded slowly, eyes still glue on the floor. "So, don't worry. No one is blaming you." Taehyung comfort him. But suddenly he remembered Jimin who already dissapear to nowhere. He felt bad for Jungkook because of Jimin but at the same time he felt bad toward Jimin too because the latter didn't know anything. Taehyung maybe didn't know what had happened till Hana can fall but he know it must be related to something that Jungkook hate the most.

 

Moment later, Yura, Yoongi, Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok came. They just arrived at the hospital by using Yoongi's car. Actually, Yura wanted to go to the hospital with Hana. But, Yoongi didn't allow her. Her leg need to be treated first or it will become worst. Jimin offered to be with Hana on the way to the hospital in the ambulance. Meanwhile Jungkook just went into the ambulance without saying any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter