Chapter 15

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Hana discharged from hospital. Actually, doctor gave her two weeks to rest for her leg fully recovered. However, being a stubborn girl, she insist to go to college. She had missed a lot of classes and she doesn't want to waste her time at home for another week doing nothing. Yet, she had told Yura about it and of course Yura nagged, saying that Hana should stay at home. However, after having a little fought on the phone, Yura finally surrendered. Being a caring friend, Yura had make sure about Hana's condition. Hana succeed to make Yura believed that she had fully recovered and ready to attend the class.

 

The alarm on Hana's phone buzzed as the clock showed to 6.30 AM. Hana's eyes shot opened with the sudden noise. Still felt drowsy, she searched for the phone and put the alarm off. While yawning, she dragged herself out from the bed and grabbed the towel before stepped into the bathroom.

 

After 30 minutes, she's ready to go to the college. She looked into the mirror and smiled, felt satiesfied with her appearance. She was wearing the red shirt with a stripe design on it and was tucked into her blue-black pants neatly. Her brown locks were tied to ponytail and her bangs covering her forehead.

 

She steps out from her room and quickly grabbed her red converse from the rack before slip into it. Not wanting to waste time, she quickly stepped out from her house and locked it. When she had done locked the door, she turns and ready to go to college but then she stops when she saw the black haired male was standing a few feet away. It's Jimin. He had dyed his hair to black. Hana thought.

 

"Good morning!" Jimin greeted with a smile. Hana let out a chuckle looking at him. He's so cute, she thought.

 

"Good morning Jimin!" She replied with a smile while walking towards the latter.

 

Jimin stared at her from head to toe. She's beautiful, Jimin thought. Well, maybe to other people its looks simple, but to Jimin, its look beautiful for Hana. If only he could make her as his girlfriend or perhaps wife? Well, he really want it to be real. Not that he loves Hana because of her features only, but he loves everything about her. The way she talks, when she was pissed off and everything. Jimin can't list them out. He still remember, back then when Hana didn't really talk to him like the way she talks to him now. Before, she will use her harsh tone to him just because he is Jungkook's bestfriend, her one and only enemy. But then, slowly she became more soft but still there's a hint of irritated, Jimin can see that. However, in that behaviour, Jimin can see that she's actually kind to everyone but she didn't really show it. But when people put her down and make her pissed off, she will never treated them well especially Jeon Jungkook. Then, Hana turned to be what she's now. She became more softie to everyone. She didn't give any to people that despise her. If they hates her, its none of her business anyway. She can't stop people from hating her. With the exception of Jeon Jungkook. She can't stay quiet when it comes about him.

 

"What's make you here?" Hana asked snapped him out from his daze. Jimin clear his throat.

 

"Wabt to walk with you to the college of course." He answered while grinning. Hana chuckled because Jimin was just too cute. When he smiles, his eyes will almost dissappear and it made him looks adorable. And his chubby cheeks made Hana wanted to pinch him.

 

"Yura told you that I'm going to class today, right?" Jimin nodded without hesitation. Hana only shook her head, feeling that Yura just acting like a worried mom. "She's acting like a mom." Hana mumbled.

 

"You look like you are not interested with me here." Jimin pouted. Hana rolled her eyes.

 

"Yahh! Stop acting cute, you shortie!" Hana said while hitting Jimin's head lightly.

 

"I'm not short!" He exclaimed.

 

"Well yeah whatever. Just to remind you that you and I are the same height." Hana reminded him. Jimin wasn't please with it. The most thing that he hates is when someone mention about his height. Notice that she's in danger, Hana quickly ran away. Wasting no time, Jimin chased behind. Using his speed, he got to catch Hana by pulling her backpack. Hana almost fell backward but fortunately Jimin catch her from falling. On the other hand, Hana was giggling non stop.

 

"Aish this noona really acting like a kid." Jimin mumbled, then walked away while crossing his arm on his chest. Hana giggled while chasing Jimin. She threw her arm on his shoulder and look at Jimin's sulky face.

 

"Don't make that face. Noona don't like it." She said, giggling. "Noona acting all cute only for Park Jimin." She continued, shouting at the Jimin's name.

 

Jimin could feel his face heating up. There's a tint of pink on his face and ear. From pouty mouth, then his lips curved into a shy smile. Hana only giggled looking at how Jimin's face turning red.

 

Then, both of them continue walking to the college with a silence. No one was talking. They just admired how beautiful their surrounding. The road was not too busy, the flowers all bloom freshly and the sky look calm.

 

But then, something snapped in Hana's mind.

 

"I love you."

 

She could feel her heart beating faster with the thought of that. The confession that left from Jimin's mouth was playing in her head.

 

She turns her head towards Jimin. He was smiling while his eyes straight to the front, not noticing Hana was staring at him while they were walking.

 

'He is kind.' Hana thought.

 

She likes Jimin, she admitted it. But she didn't know what she meant by 'like'. Either in a friendly way or something special. Well, she really don't know.

 

Without thinking, Hana slip her hand and linked their hand together. Jimin froze, but then tighten it while a small smile carved on his face. They still holding hand once they arrived at the college. Everyone was looking at them but they just ignore their judging eyes.

 

Then, her eyes landed on Yura who was talking and laughing with Yoongi.

 

"Yura!" She shouted. Yura turned around looking for the owner of the voice and then smiled widely when she saw Hana. Hana and Jimin walked towards them, still holding hand.

 

However, she stops when her eyes landed on Jungkook who was walking with Taehyung. She stares at him and noticing that Jungkook was staring at her hand that was linking with Jimin's. Then, he looks up with a poker face on and walked passed her and Jimin.

 

****

 

It was lunch time and most of the students were on their way to the cafeteria. But not for Yura. She had finished her class at 10.30 A.M and after that she went to the college park and seat there under a tree. She's already being there for almost two hours, doing her assignment. She felt relieved as she had finished 50% of it. While doing her works, she listened to 'Dear No One' by Tori Kelly, repeatedly. It had been Hana and her favourite song.

 

She was too immersed on her assignment for two hours wheb suddenly an image of Taehyung this morning popped out from her mind. She noticed him. It was when she saw Hana sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter