Chapter 10

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chase me if you can!" Jungkook yelled while running. He sticked his toungue out to the two male who was chasing him behind. The two elders kept yelling, asking him to stop but he ignore them and increasing his pace. When his eyes landed on the two figures not far away from him, he stops. Its Hana and Seokjin. He just stared at them who were walking out from the college boundary. What taking his attention was they were holding hand. Its either Hana the one that held him first or Seokjin. But Jungkook 100% sure Seokjin that want to hold her. He suddenly felt irritated with the two. Hana of course, he always irritated with her. Meanwhile Seokjin who didn't even talk to him (not counting the day Seokjin greeted him) or made any fault with him, he also felt irritated. Maybe, just maybe, because he's be friending with Hana.

"Get you." Taehyung's voice snapped Jungkook out from his thought. But Jungkook didn't respond anything. His face turned to be serious but his friends a.k.a the hyungs didn't notice the slight change of the younger.

"Yahh Jeon Jungkook! Why are you teasing us? You know we were worried." Jimin said.

"Yaa right, but you Park Jimin that thought it was a serious thing and you dragged me to be serious too but in the end you made me pissed off." Taehyung mocked while crossing his arm.

"Whatever Tae. Well, I never thought Jungkook will be such a playful. Well you know what I mean."

"Yaa Yaa I know. Because this kid 80% serious and 20% playful. And what? We rarely saw he being such a playful kid like just now." Taehyung replied, understand what Jimin trying to say. Both of them really know how's Jungkook. They knew that Jeon freaking Jungkook all the time with his serious face, rarely smile and he rarely being such a playful kid. All the time, that kid only pissed off here and there. So its true what Taehyung just said.

"Ok ok I'm sorry. Can you just shut up?" Jungkook interrupted with his cold tone. Jimin and Taehyung who were talking about Jungkook before, exchanged their glances. Taehyung gave Jimin a did-this-kid-still-being-playful look. Jimin just shrugged.

"Do you still being playful or what?" Jimin asked.

"No I'm serious." Jungkook answered coldly.

"Ok now I don't know what make him suddenly change but I should go now." Taehyung said. "Bye." When he turned away, he saw Yura was standing not far from him. And she was looking at her, with a smile carved on her face. Taehyung stunned there. Its been a month he didn't talk or disturb Yura. Well you know everytime he wants to approach her, she will be with Hana and there's also Seokjin. Seokjin the reason why he stops what he wanted to do. Ughh if only he can get rid of Kim Seokjin, he will do it. In his thought, Seokjin being too clingy with the both girls.

"Taehyung." She exclaimed. Taehyung notice she was alone. No Seokjin and Hana. And that's made he thinking why Yura suddenly approached and call his name. Yura stepped to him and without even thinking properly Taehyung walked away to the opposite direction. It made Yura shocked when Taehyung was avoiding her. Yura kept up her pace to chase after him. The scene was watching by Jungkook and Jimin. Then Jungkook spoke up.

"I have to go hyung. Need to do something. Bye."

Then Jungkook walked away leaving Jimin alone. Jimin ruffled his hair. He glanced at his watch, 3PM. What should he do? For sure he didn't want to go home yet. Its too early and no one at home, only maid and his butler. His mom and dad for sure at their workplace. His youngest brother in the high school and he having a tuition and will be home at 7. Well, he knew his brother schedule. He's not the type that neglected their own sibling. You can feel the warmth heart of Park Jimin. Don't think he's bad just because he's the friend of Jeon Jungkook. Not that Jungkook is the bad person. Its because his past and his life that made him like that. So, don't blame him. He just need someone who can feel his lonely heart. Yes Jungkook is a lonely boy. He's alone. However Jimin never knew anything about Jungkook's past. Taehyung did. Even you saw Taehyung as a weirdo but he can be trusted. He's the kind hearted guy and also have a fragile heart. To be honest, the three guys actually have a fragile heart. Told you, they weren't the bad guy. They didn't have any discipline record. In facts they helped their college to be known.

Thinking of nothing to do, Jimin decided to just walked to the nearest park to get a fresh air. He hope that he will feel peace.

💕💕💕💕

Seokjin fixed himself on his seat at the corner of the coffee shop. His hand was cold and trembling. Its not because of the weather. Its not winter tho. Winter already passed. He's shaking for other reason. Fear engulf him. Fortunately he hid his trembling hand under the table. He turned his gaze in front of him. Hana wasn't there. She went to the restroom for a while and its already 10 minutes and she still didn't show up.

"What had I do?" Seokjin mumbled under his breath. He felt somehow regret. Then, he remembered Namjoon's words when the guy called him.

'Do it! Make it work and don't ruin the plan. And stay her away from that guy.'

That guy, he know what Namjoon mean. He know who he was referring to. But Seokjin thought, will this new plan worked? He was sure it worked but he was hoping someone will make it failed.

"Sorry to make you waiting." Hana said when took her seat. Seokjin just shook his head, signing that he's okay for waiting.

"So, what do you feel now?" Seokjin asked, act normal. He tried to hide his fear and fortunately Hana didn't notice anything. Hana carved a smile and nodded.

"Happy a bit. But still lazy." Hana said jokingly. Seokjin chuckled.

"Ohh a bit? What can I do to make your laziness go away?" Seokjin asked, trying to play along with Hana.

"No need to do anything. I'm okay now. Thanks to you for bring me here even you just treat me a coffee." Hana said.

"Well, sorry about that. I only can bring you here since I don't know where to go." He replied with an apologetic smile. He said he wants to hang out with Hana but he just brought her to the coffee shop. Hana just shook. Well, she didn't mind at all. For sure she felt happy with Seokjin around her.

"What about you?" Hana asked suddenly. Seokjin frowned and gave her a what-do-you-mean look. Understand what he means, Hana continue. "Well just now you seemed not okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter