Debt

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

“Thanks for tonight Pat, I really enjoy this day.”

Patrick chuckled. “Yeah, me too. Good night.”

“Good night.”

+++++++++++++

“Good evening!” Ann greets as she entered their house.

“Why are you so late?” a cold voice said.

“Dad?”

“Who else would it be?”

“Oh.”

“Now, answer my question, why are you so late?”

“Dad, I’m sor—”

“JUST ANSWER IT!”

“Pat—”

“You stupid girl!” Her dad angrily beats her legs with a wooden sharp stick of a broom.

Ann keeps silent as she sobs quietly. Her father keeps on beating her legs so hard and angrily.

Ann tried to stand there properly, accepting all the punishment that her father is giving her.

“Next time, if ever you’ll do this again, you’re grounded for two weeks!” her dad warned as he left her there in the living room.

Ann sit down at the cold floor, crying and holding her now redden skin in her left leg.

“Why does he always give me some punishment every time I go home late?” Ann thought as she walks towards her room like a zombie.

+++++++++++++

The day after,

“Attack him in his house. Ask for his payment. If he will not pay, kill him.” A cold voice said as he ordered his men.

“Yes, boss.”

In Li’s Residence,

Knock. Knock.

“I’ll get it.” Ann said as she walks slowly, leading to the main door.

Knock. Knock.

Ann opened the door.

“How may I help you?”  Ann sweetly greeted as she smiled

“Where is Mr. Gilbert Li?”

“Why are you asking, sir?”

“We need to talk to him.”

“Well, better come in, sir.” Ann smiled as she let the men in a black suit entered their house.

“Ann! What are you—” her dad passed the living room and saw the black suit men.

“Oh no, they’re from Robert’s gang.” Ann’s dad thought

“Oh! Hey dad! You have visitors here. Excuse me.” Ann excused herself and went to the kitchen.

“Why are you here?” Gilbert asked nervously.

“We are here to charge you owe to Robert's gang company.” The men answered.

+++++++++++++

While Ann and her mother is busy preparing for their midnight snack, they suddenly heard some punches and kicking sound from the living room.

“What’s that?” her mother worriedly asked.

“I don’t know. Let’s go.” Ann answered as they immediately run in the living room.

In the living room,

“What are you doing with my husband?!”

“Your husband is part of Robert’s gang company. He is our minor business partner. Let me tell you something, last few months, he loan offer in our company a 500 thousand pesos. Now is the day of his payment, yet, he is still not paying so we give him some punishment.” One of the men narrated as the 3 of them watching Gilbert, lying in the floor with a blood all over his lips.

“Mom, we don’t have any much money more than 50 thousand.” Ann said as she was about to cry.

“Sir, is there any option instead of giving him a punishment?” Ann’s mother asked

“Yes, there is.” The man answered.

“What it is?” She asked again.

“Kill him.” He coolly replied.

“NO!” Ann screamed as she panicked.

“I will! I will be his payment! Just please don’t kill my father! Please!” Ann pleads as she bent down her knees to the man.

“Ann! What are you doing?!” Vanessa, her mother asked in shock to her daughter’s suddenly actions.

Ann’s tears can’t stop rolling down her cheeks. “Please! I will be his payment. I will do anything! Just please don’t kill my father. Please.”

The men look at each other. One of the men nodded as they immediately dragged her into the car.

“MOM!!” Ann screams as she entered the car.

“What will happen to my daughter?” Vanessa asked as her tears flew down from her eyes.

“Our boss will decide for that.” The man answered.

“Please, don’t sell her. Don’t sell her as a e. She’s still a . Please,” Vanessa pleaded.

“I don’t know mam, but, I’ll try my best to protect your daughter.” The man said.

“Thank you. You’re so kind. What’s your name, mister?”

“Ivan.”

“Okay, Ivan. Please take care of my daughter.”

The man named Ivan just smirked and went to the black suit car. As soon as he entered, the car immediately exited the Li’s residence.

Gilbert coughs as he tries his best to stand up. Vanessa just ignored his presence and went to the bedroom, crying.

End of Chapter Two

Sorry for the Late Update, just get busy with something. :)

Oh, Don't forget to Comment!

Thanks for the first 41 views. :D I hope I can get more views sooner of later. :)

Will update soon! ;)

-Ckyth