Confusions

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

 

One Morning, while Ann is watching TV and James just decided to rest and take a sleep, a knock was heard in the door. When Ann opened it, she was really shocked.

 

“Mom?”

 

“ANN!!” Her mom yelled while embracing her daughter as tightly as she can.

 

Ann tear up as she hug her mother so tight.

 

“Mom, I so missed you.”

 

“Me too, honey.”

 

Their break the hug and stare at each other’s eye. Suddenly, someone walked towards them.

 

“Juéshì?” Ann was shocked. She can’t believe that Juéshì was there.  Juéshì just smiled while scratching the back of his neck.

 

“Uhm, Ann, your mom wants to visit you so I accompany her here. Wait, are you busy or something?” Juéshì look behind Ann as he scans the room also.

 

“I’m having a rest actually because I got dizzy last night. But, I’m fine now. Why are you here, by the way?”

 

“We’re here to check up on you.” Juéshì replied

 

“Are you suffering here, Annie? Does your boss always command you?”

 

Ann wears a cheerful face. “No. He’s always busy so I’m also always free to do anything I want in his house but I need to follow some rules. But, it’s ok. I’m fine living here, actually.”

 

“Really? But why are you enduring Ann? You can always visit us in our house. Do you want to go home now?” her mother uttered worriedly.

 

“Actually, if my boss will give me some vacation, our house will be my first destination.” Ann smiled.

 

After some few conversations, Juéshì and her mom decided to go home.

 

“Bye! Take care always!” Vanessa exclaimed while entering the guy’s car.

 

Ann closed the door with a huge smile and a happy aura. She went upstairs and knocks on Robert’s door. When James opened it, Ann closed her eyes immediately. Why? Because James just opened the door with a towel that is wrapped around on his lower body with those some waters that is dropping to his shoulder.

 

Ann swallowed her saliva before uttering, “Do you want to eat dinner tonight?”

 

“Yes. Now, go. I need to dress. I have some meeting that I need to attend. Cook now.” James ordered then closes the door after that.

 

Ann then sighed. “Phew, that was so closed.” Ann turned her back and proceeds in the kitchen.

 

+++++++++++++

 

“Eat with me.” Said James when Ann was about to walk out.

 

“Okay.” Ann happily answered as she sat on the chair.

 

When James started chewing the food, Ann asked,

 

“Hey, does my cooking skills improved?”

 

James just stared at her blankly but he nodded his head.

 

“Thanks!”

 

“Her cooking skills and the food she cook is always the same with ********” James stared at Ann who is happily eating her meal.

 

“Hey, did some visitors come by?”

 

Ann stopped eating and wipe her lips with a napkin. “Yeah. My mother and Juéshì.”

 

James stared at her, “Juéshì? Who is that?”

 

“Oh, Juéshì? It’s a mandarin word which means Sir.”

 

“I asked about who is that guy, not what does it mean.”

 

“But I don’t know him. He just said that ‘you can call me Juéshì or sir’. That’s all he said. Nothing more. Nothing less.”

 

James just nodded.

 

+++++++++++++

 

When James arrived at the meeting place, a man handed the suitcase towards him as James sat down.

 

“Now, we have a deal.”

 

James just stared at the man.

 

“I’ll give you many guns and bullets every week then you need to pay me at least 3 million as a payback. Agree? Mr. Reid?”

 

James held his own chin as he nodded. “Deal.”

 

“By the way, I have a condition.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Your wife last night, where is she? I want to borrow her.”

 

“What?!”

 

The man chuckled, “Don’t worry, I’m just kidding. I have so many hot and y girls in my house, why would I bother to borrow yours?”

 

James plastered a fake smiled and stood up.

 

“I’ll give you a 2 million for the first real deal between us. You should always notice the dates of your payments or else, you won’t like the result if you don’t pay.

 

James wears his eye glasses and holds the suitcase. “Don’t worry, I’ll pay every month. Thanks for opening a deal with me. It was such great pleasure to meet you.”

 

James held his hand for a handshake and the man evilly accepts it. They did a gentle handshake.

 

“Bye! See you soon.” James exited the place and enters his car then went off.

 

“We’re not finish, Mr. Reid. I won’t let you win. This is my revenge.” The man thought evilly while imagining James with a bloody mouth and has some bruises in his face.

 

“That scene would be so fantastic!” The man clapped while having a deathly face.

 

+++++++++++++

 

On Ann’s side, she was humming while walking towards her room when suddenly, her head ache in so deeply pain.

 

“AAHH!” Ann held her head as she closed her eyes; tears are forming. It was such a deep pain headache.

 

“AAHH!” She screams in pain while sitting on the group and held her head.

 

“AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!” Ann fist were formed as many flashes of moments played in her mind like a crazy video.

 

~~“Come on princess, your sister is waiting”

 

~~“Mèimei, come on, let’s play!”

 

~~“Your future Zhàngfū(husband) is currently busy but he will call.”

 

~~“BREAK UP WITH HIM!”

 

Ann’s keep on holding her head as she went downstairs.

 

“What’s happening to me?” Ann asked herself as many several scenes played in her mind like a damaged DVD who keeps on repeating

 

~~“ Who is this bastard?”

 

~~“The dancer in the music club?”

 

~~“Sam Conception”

 

~~ “Love your mother”

 

~~“ANNALYNE!”

 

“Annalyne?” Ann asked herself.

 

~~*Crashing sound was heard*

 

“AAAHH!!”

 

When James arrived and opened the door, the first view he saw was…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ann is lying in the floor, unconscious and she looks so pale.

 

+++++++++++++

 

The doctor went out on Ann’s room. James asked him immediately,

 

“Doc, what happened to her? Why is she unconscious?”

 

The doctor frowned, “She may have a Dissociative amnesia.”

 

“Dissociative amnesia? What is that?”

 

“It is the results from a psychological cause as opposed to direct damage to the brain caused by head injury, physical trauma or disease, which is known as organic amnesia. Dissociative amnesia can include: Repressed memory, Dissociative Fugue, or Posthypnotic amnesia. On her condition right now, she had may recall some memories in her past. Is this the first time she fainted?”

 

James nodded while staring at Ann outside the window.

 

“Better take care of her. Most of these kind of cases, she will ask you many things when she wake up. I bet there are some memories that she had been recalled.” The doctor advised while patting James’ shoulder.

 

 “I better leave now. There are many patients to be taken care of.” The doctor smiled and left him alone.

 

“Dissociative amnesia? Does that mean, maybe, she is Annalyne Enciso?” James uttered while staring at the unconscious Ann Li or maybe, Annalyne?

 

--

Updated Already! :)

Thank you. :**

Comments, okay? :D