Life Savior

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

Sorry for not updating for too long. :| I was so busy because of the school works and the exams. :) Our Semi-Final Examination is nearly approaching again.. :)

Before you read this chapter, I just want to clarify something. The guy who bug/ abduct Ann and the guy she met who is soaking in blood is a totally DIFFERENT person. Btw, Enjoy reading it ^^]


A/N: Dont forget to comment and subscribe! Oh, don't also forget to grab some oxygen for this chapter. ;)

Ann opened her eyes slowly. When she opened it, she saw many different men who are walking around her. She and those men were in a dark corner of an unfinished house. There was a bulb only which serves as they light since there are a lot of windows in the corner which reflect the light of some light posters outside. Ann tried to move her hands but she can’t. Her hands were bound with a knot as her knees also. She is in a sitting position as her lips were covered by a thick gray tape.

When one of those men noticed she is awake, he suddenly said,

“Look! She’s awake.”

The other men looked at her also. They all smirked in unison which scares Ann in horror.

“I’ll swear, when I get out from this knots, I’ll kill you, one by one.” Ann thought as she wears a deathly glare that is plastered in her face.

“Leave us alone.” A cold voice said as his men went to him.

“Watch outside. Someone is coming to visit. Make sure he wears a bloody mouth before you let him enter here.” The man ordered.

His men nodded as they went outside, securing the place.

+++++++++++++

James wears his leather jacket as he gets his car keys.

“Are you sure about this, James?” Ivan asked as James nodded his head.

“You need some backup you know.” Ivan suggested.

“No need. I can handle it by myself.” James assured.

“Don’t be to conceited, James. I’ve known you seen we’re kids.”

James put his 45 gun in one of his gun pockets as he looked at him. James then sighed.

“Fine, just bring 2 men to be my backup and bring yourself along too if you want. Let’s go now, we are running out of time.” James ordered.

“You love Ann, right?” Ivan randomly asked

James freeze for a second as sparks flew around at the sign of her name.

 “What do you mean?” James asked back.

“Nothing.” Ivan answered.

“I am doing this as a friend, Ivan. Don’t think more than that.” James coldly answered as he exited his office.

“Oh really? Then why does it sound different. You’re worried about her condition, James. You’re just too blind to see the whole situation between you and her. Ugh! Love !” Ivan hissed and just follow James outside.

+++++++++++++

The man walk closer to Ann as Ann scanned his face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“PATRICK?!!” Ann asked in her thoughts.

Patrick smirked; he then removed the tape that covers Ann mouth.

“Surprised, baby?” Patrick asked.

Ann rolled her eyes. “Baby your ing face.” Ann mumbled.

Patrick hold her chins tightly which hurts Ann. Ann then shook her head to removed Patrick’s hand in her chin.

“You betrayed me.” Ann hissed.

“Oh yes I am.” Patrick proudly uttered.

“What is your problem with me?!” Ann asked angrily.

“You don’t have a problem with me. It’s your boss who has a problem with me.” Patrick grinned.

“What do you mean?”  Ann is confused.

“You see, the reason why I worked in that stupid French Restaurant is because I want to see you every day. The reason why I invited you in that competition is to actually asked you to a date. The reason why I treat you as a fake best friend is to use you for this. This is the moment that I’ve been waiting for, Ann. And I also know that your dad has a debt in your boss company. Your boss is the one who killed my father. That’s why I want revenge. For your information, I am the one who stabbed him. [Chapter 4] Wow, what a great mind I have, right? I’m so genius! Tsk! I don’t really like you nor love you, Ann. You’re just a in my eyes, in my life and in my soul.”

Tears were formed at the corner of her eyes. She just can’t believe that her best friend betrayed her.

“Genius, huh? Wow. A big evil head you have, pat. I know you won’t succeed with this. I know that KARMA is your best friend, not me. I’m just a to you, right? Then you’re an in my life. We’re just the same. We’re treating each other like, no, scratch that, we WERE treating each other like a friend who is close like stick bread, but, now, wow, you’re such an evil planner, pat. You want revenge? Why don’t you try to kill you damn self? You’re such a great pain in the .”

Patrick punched her as a great red bruise marked in her white fair skin. You’ve read it right, it was a PUNCH, not a SLAP.

Ann smirked, irritating Patrick one more. He then punched her again.

“What with the punching Patrick?! Do you want to die?!” Ann yelled as a punch meets her face again.

Yup, 3 punch from Patrick.

Ann just stayed quiet. A punch from a guy is really painful. Ann just lowered her head as tears fall down into her cheeks, not because of the punch, but because of the fact that Patrick betrayed her.

“BOSS!”

Patrick and Ann both turned their heads in that caller. A man who wears a bloody lip that fall down from his chin looked at them as Ann’s eyes widen in horror. Patrick smirked as James’ also smirked even tough, there’s a lot of blood that is dropping in his chin.

“Leave us alone.” Patrick ordered. His men went out to give them some privacy.

James’ wiped the blood in his chin and lips.  “Wow, your men are all losers. They don’t even know how to punch in the stomach. Their target is on my luscious lip.” James calmly uttered.

Ann giggles silently. “Boss is in bad situation right now, yet, he knows how to describe his face.” She thought.

Patrick attacked James as James is also trying to attack him.

While they throw punches and kicks towards each other, a man suddenly entered the room and went to Ann’s direction.

“Ivan, what are you doing here?” Ann whispered.

“Shut up, I’m going to set you free.” Ivan hissed also as he untied the knots with a harmful knife in his hand.

When Ann stands up, Ivan gave her a pistol.

“Remember all of the trainers I’ve taught you this day. Use this pistol as a protection.” Ivan said as he pulled Ann out in the room.

“NOO!” Patrick yelled and got his gun out and was about to shoot Ann when Ann turned around and shoot a bullet in his shoulder part.

Patrick yelped in pain as James stands up and shoots another bullet in Patrick’s leg part. James then smirked.

“Payback, huh? You’ll never give me revenge, dude.” James warned and walks towards the exit door which Ann & Ivan is located.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Patrick yelled in pain and also in anger. He just can’t believe that he just lost the game.

Outside the Old Restaurant,

“BOSS!” Ann ran towards James’ direction and hugged him so tight.

“I thought I’m gonna lost you. I’m so glad you’re safe. Thank god.” Ann uttered as she hugged him even more.

James was in shock but seconds after, he felt her sincerity. He then hugged her back.

While those two are having a ‘moment’, Ivan suddenly break it.

“Sir, your condominium in your residence is actually needed to be renovated. All of the windows have been break in the front window since there have been detected a bomb in the living room also in the basement.

James nodded as he wrapped an arm in Ann’s shoulder without knowing. Ann then blushed and smiled secretly.

“Boss, we’ll take you to your one of the expenses hotel.” One of his men leaded them to the car.

Inside the car, James sit beside Ann as Ann just smiled at him. In the middle of the driving, Ann suddenly landed her head on James’ shoulder since she is sleepy and has those bruises that Patrick gave her.

James looked at Ann’s face, there was a clearly 3 red marks. Patrick’s punch is surely powerful and strong. James just held her chin and touches his nose to her nose. He doesn’t know why but his heart wants it.

Arriving in the hotel, James carried Ann in a bridal way as Ann is sleeping peacefully in his chest.

“Hello, sir. What room do you want?” the receptionist asked.

“I want a double bed in a separated hall but in a one room.” James answered.

While the receptionist is preparing the room number, she then randomly asked,

“Is that your girlfriend, boss?”

James’ cheek turned flashed pink. Is he blushing?

“No, not yet.” He answered.

The receptionist nodded, “Room 141 sir. Enjoy your stay.”

+++++++++++++

James placed her in the soft bed as he snapped the bangs away in her forehead and saw her most innocent face.

James doesn’t want to do this but his pride is controlling him. He then leaned his lips to her forehead and plant a kiss on it.

“Good night, Ann.” He then switched the light off and went to the other side of the room.

Between 11:45-12:00am, Ann woke up and shock where the hell she is.

“Where am I?” she mumbled as she touches her cheek.

“Oww.” She moaned in pain. She touches her forehead as a flashback visited her mind.

“Oh right. I was kidnapped. Is there any first aid here?” she asked and went to the bathroom. She then gets the first aid kit and cleans her bruise by herself.

After healing,

“Is boss awake?” Ann thought and takes a peck in his room.
There he is, drinking a white wine as he thought of something deeply.

“Boss,” Ann called.

James turned his head to her direction, “You awake?”

Ann nodded. “Thanks for saving me.”

James just smirked. “It’s okay. It’s just a little thing.”

Ann went towards him. “Mind if I clean that bruise that the gave to you?”

“Who is that ?”

“That Mr. Patrick Sugui who betrayed me,”

James chuckled and nodded also.

While Ann is preparing some pain reliever, cotton, alcohol, etc. James is staring at her like the old times.

“Does that guy love you?”

“No. I’m just a in his life and he’s an in my soul.” Ann answered as she cleans his bruises.

“Do your legs hurt, boss?” Ann kicked his left leg.

“AWW!” James yelled in pain.

“Oh, sorry.” Ann apologized.

James just smirked as Ann continues cleaning his cheeks.

“There! Done!” Ann exclaimed happily and packed the first aid kit.

“Ann,” James called

Ann just hymned in reply as she turn her head around. As soon as she faces him, she widened her eyes when James plants his luscious lips in her soft lips.

A first kiss is a treasure and is special in one girl’s life. A kiss is more special when you mean it.

-End of Chapter 10-

Anyway, Comments? :)

-Ckyth:*