Unknown Background

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

Ivan and his men went to James’ house as they began to investigate everything.

“Any news?” James asked as soon as he stepped in his entrance door.

“Not yet sir,” Ivan answered.

After a few minutes,

“Sir, we have some report.”

“What it is?” Both James and Ivan said.

“The phone call was from some random guy who likes your slave, sir. Your neighbors says that a man is always here just to see Ann or get some update for her like, if she’s okay or what.  They also say that, that guy is always asking them about you, Sir James.” A man reported.

“Maybe, he tries to Ann.” Ivan uttered.

“Really?” James chuckled. “Why would you let him?” James added.

Ivan wears a death glare, “You know what sir, why would you let Ann go home if you want her to get by some maniac who have been watching her outside? If will let her happy, sir. Would you agree with me?” Ivan hissed.

“Well, as you can see, I’m her boss her and she will follow every orders that I will say. So, you don’t have any rights to protect her because it will be no use.” James answered, glaring at Ivan.

As their eyes glaring session begins, a telephone call interrupts it,

“I’ll get it,” Ivan answered the phone call.

A chuckle sound was heard, “You’re glaring to each other, aren’t you?”

“Who’s this?”

“The man you called maniac who tries to that Ann. Tsk.” The man smirked.

“Who’s this?!”

James walks closer to Ivan.

“Poor boys, you keep on protecting that girl? She’s just a slave, not a princess.” The man chuckled. “By the way, I’m going to creep that Ann out; I’ll scare her, so beware.” The man hung up.

“What the hell!” Ivan uttered

+++++++++++++

Luis appeared,

“Hey bro!” Luis greet as he entered James’ house.

“What are you doing in my house?” James coldly asked.

“Chill, bro. I’m just visiting you!” Luis happily replied.

“Visit? No thanks. I would rather want you to step out in my house rather than visiting me.” James said as he push Luis outside his house.

“Why are you being so mean?” Luis questioned.

“I’m ALWAYS being mean and cold towards you, you only notice this time?” James chuckled. “Oh boy, shut up! Get out!” James pushes him towards the gate.

“Okay. Okay! Just let me go!” Luis irritated stated as he went to his car, he smirked.

“We’ll see again, Mr. Robert James Reid. My half-brother, should I say.” Luis said as he drove his car.
+++++++++++++

Patrick, Ann’s friend arrived in the restaurant as a smirk was plastered in his face.

“What’s with that smirk?” The manager in the restaurant asked.

“Nothing.”

“Where are you from?”

“From nowhere.” Patrick answered again, sarcastically.

“Stop your sarcastic answers, just start your work.” The manager rolled his eyes.

Patrick wears his work uniform as the smirk is still in his face.

“Stupid.” He mumbled as he starts his work.

+++++++++++++

Meanwhile, Ann was just sitting in the sofa and just waiting for her boss to arrive.

“Tsk! I’m getting bored here!” Ann hissed as the door burst open, revealing a random man.

“Excuse me, Ann. Boss is waiting for you downstairs.”

“Okay.” Ann smiled as she follows the man towards the noisy club.

“He’s waiting for you outside. Just ride to his car.”

“Okay.”

As a slave, Ann opened the backseat’s door and sit right away.

“Kill that man who stabbed me.” James replied through phone call.

“I SAID, KILL THAT MAN!” James shouts which scares Ann in horror.

“Geez, this man is crazy.” Ann thought as she shakes her head.

+++++++++++++

When they arrive home, Ann immediately asked,

“Do you want to eat dinner here tonight? So that I can cook for you as a slave.”

“No. Just rest. Don’t mind about me.”

“Okay.”

James just smirked while dialing into his phone.

“Boss,”

James faced her.

“Good night.” Ann smiled as she turned around then walks towards her room.

After Ann vanished, James just smiled randomly.

“Hello?” The voice of the caller asked him.

James cleared his throat first. “Mr. Chen. The deal that we’re planning will be held tomorrow.”

+++++++++++++

“Psh! He didn’t even greet me a ‘Good Night’ too. What a cold heart he has!” Ann pouted as she sat in the edge of her bed.

“UGH! That man is killing me because of Boredom and whatever! UGH!” Ann gripped the bed sheets as she ruffled her hair in irritation.

“You were saying?” a man in the door said.

“Bo-Boss?!” Ann said in shock.

James walked towards her direction as he lean his face to her face, trapping her in his arms.

“W-wha-t are yo-u do-ing?” Ann asked as she made a scary face.

“Can’t you see?” James asked as he lean on her right ear, “I’m going to you. Besides, we’re the only person in this house.” James added.

“WHAT!?” Ann exclaimed, pushing James off her.

“I’m maybe your slave but I’m here to pay my father’s debt. I am not here to entertain your erted thoughts, you maniac.” Ann uttered.

James stood up from the floor. “Wow. What a strong slave I have.” James complimented.

“Shut up.” Ann threw him some deathly glare.

James smirked, “What a strong girl. She’s not those types of girls who are cry baby.” James thought.

“Just sleep now. Good night.” James muttered as he ruffles Ann’s hair.

“Sleep now. Good night.” Ann mimicked as she rolled her eyes.

James turned around,

“What?”

Ann smiled sheepishly. “Nothing.”

James walks towards the door as he shakes his head. “Childish slave,” James whispered.

+++++++++++++

James gives Ann a day off the day after.

“Rest here. Don’t do any chores today because of that scars in your legs. I’ll take this day as your day off. Don’t ever leave this house. Remember, you’re a slave.” James warned

“Whatever. Just Leave now. Traffic might be a problem!”

“You’re answering sarcastic towards me now, huh?” James questioned.

“Why? Isn’t it obvious?”

James smirked, walking towards her direction as he gave her a deathly glare.

“Okay, fine, I’m sorry!” Ann apologized

James smirked again.

“What’s with the smirking thing? It’s so creepy!” Ann complained.

“Can I get a kiss from you, huh?”

James trapped her again in his arms.

“What do you mean? A Kiss? I’m not your kisser slave, sir. I’m a household chores slave.” Ann answered.

James just raised his eye brows.

“Let me go!” Ann pushes him, really hard.

Just then James bumped the hard wall. Ann’s eyes are in flames.

James smirked again, irritating Ann more.

“I’ll take a rest.” Ann awkwardly muttered as she walks upstairs.

+++++++++++++

“Search for her background such as work, interests, likes and dislikes. Favorites, personal profile and whatever. In short, just search everything about her background.” A man ordered his assistant.

“Yes boss. I will try my best to fulfill this assignment.” The assistant answered and went out.

 

End of Chapter 6! :)

A/N: I'm sorry if you're full on confusion. :D Haha, it's just a thrill! ;) Thank you for keep on reading this Fiction.. :D

Will update soon! :)

-Ckyth