Whisky Questions

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

THANK YOU! :D I'm so happy to know that some of you are still reading. :)) I'm sorry for the very LATE update. I feel so helpless kasi rati na wala nang nagbabasa nito pero meron pa pala.. Thank you so much.. :))

This Chapter is not so KV, I guess? but I hope you'll enjoy it. :))

Happy Reading! :D Thank you again for the 592 views. :*


 Only few people who decided to join the said blowout, when the party is finished. Of course, it will be a load of full plates and cleanings to do. And Ann is responsible for that.

While arranging the finished washed-cleaned plates, James decided to go downstairs to drink a wine since he is confused and furious at the same time.

Opening the Refrigerator, James was shocked when Ann asked, “Wine, eh?”

James just turned around to his direction and went to her.

Ann poured a glass of white wine in 2 small cups.

“You drink?” James asked, shocked.

Ann nodded while drinking the wine down .

“Wow.” James muttered while drinking his shot.

“You know what, how about a truth only game, don’t you think?” Ann suggested a game.

James gives her an evil smile, “Sure.”

It was already 2am when the party was finished and the two of them went to the living room to play game.

“What will be the punishment?” James asked.

“The punishment will be, if you can’t answer the question, drink 5 shots of this wine. Game?”

 James smirked. “It will so silly to play with this clumsy girl. But, I’m bored. So, yeah, I’m gonna play with her childish game.” James thought.

“You first.” James demanded.

“What is your question?”

“Have you ever fallen in love, before?”

Ann nodded. “Yes. And he was my puppy love and first love.”

“With who?”

Ann laughed, a sarcastic laugh. “That’s another question. So it’s my turn.” Ann clarified.

“Smart she has.” James whispered.

“You, have you fallen in love, before?” Ann copied his question earlier.

“Yes.” James coolly answered.

“You, who was that guy?” James asked.

Ann just drinks 5 shots of the wine. James just chuckled.

“My turn.” Ann uttered.

“Do you like someone?” Ann randomly asked.

James’ hearts beat 3x faster than the normal one. Since he is clueless, he decided to drink 5 cups of wine.

Ann laughed; a really hilarious laugh. Dude, she just drank 5 cups of white wine then there she is, already drunk? James was shocked. He never saw any girl who is, like Ann.

“You know what; let’s just stop this nonsense game. I’m tired.” Ann muttered and stands up. But since she is drunk, she slipped and landed on James’ strong body.

Ann laughed again, having a cat face plastered in her face. (-.-); “I’m so clumsy.” Ann irritated hissed

 While James is shocked again. Of course, a man won’t get easily drunk since they are mentally activated.

“Good night, babe.” Ann kissed his cheeks as she was about to stand up.

What did Ann called him?

“Babe?” James asked in shocked. “I never court her, not yet.” James thought.

As soon as James asked that phrase, Ann turned around, “Yes, babe? Any problem?” Ann asked, still wearing a sleepy cat face.

“Nothing. Just sleep now, baby.”

“Okay, honey. Good night again.”

While Ann is walking upstairs, she suddenly went to James’ direction that is following her in stairs.

“What?” James questioned.

“Piggyback me.” Ann requested.

“What?” James questioned in shock. “Wow, this girl is acting like we’re on a relationship.” James shouted in his mind.

“Please. Besides, I’m sleepy.” Ann yawns cutely.

James’ heart warmed. “Sure.”

Ann went to James’ back while James protectively wrapped his wrists on Ann’s legs, carefully not touching her scars. Ann wrapped her arms in James’ neck as she buried her head also in his neck. They were on a piggyback position while heading upstairs.

Arriving in Ann’s Room, which is the Guest room, James carefully landed her in her bed. Making Ann’s sleeps properly on her bed, James ruffles her hair and stared on her most innocent sleep.

“You look really cute, baby.” James whispered.

“Babe?” Ann sleep talked.

“Yes, baby?”

“Nothing. I so like you. You don’t know how much I like you.” Ann giggles while her eyes are closed.

“She likes me back?” James happily thought.

“You like me?” James asked

Ann just moaned and turned her body to other direction. James just smirked there like an idiot.

“Good night, sweetheart.” James ruffles her hair again and kissed her on her forehead.

+++++++++++++

Early that morning, Ann woke up and sat on her bed. “Ugh! Hangover . This is so horrible. Headache! Go away!” Ann touched her head and smiled afterwards.

“I so love my dream. I and Boss were talking sweetly and he even piggybacked me. How sweet!” Ann giggled as she squeals in her pillow.

She then frowned. “Tsk! But it is only a dream, it won’t happen in reality.” Ann then sighed.

+++++++++++++

James was in his office, deeply thinking about the ‘sweet talks’ they had this early morning.

“Don’t worry, Ann. I so like you too.” James thought as he smirked, just as someone entered his office.

“Boss.”

James was caught off guard. He was shocked, of course. “What do you need, Ivan?”

“Sir, your father…” Ivan stated.

“What’s all about that bad mother ing person?”

After that phrase, someone entered his office, it was Mr. Reid.

“Son.” Mr. Chris Reid called.

“Excuse me.” Ivan left the room so he can give them some privacy.

“What are you doing here?” James throws him a deathly glare.

“I’m here to tell you something.”

“What it is?”

“Lauren is getting married.”

“And so?”

“You won’t attend to your sister’ wedding?”

“Why should I? Besides, I had no family as of now.”

“Don’t you dare James!”

“What?”

“Remember, you’re still using my surname.”

“What’s with the connection of your surname with my surname; when truthfully, I’m your son, a stupid son. Your illegitimate son, am I right?”

“JAMES!”

“Blaming me, huh? Lauren is just my half-sister. We’re not a real-blood sibling.” James coolly uttered while his father, standing in front of him, is staring angrily at him.

“I’m not finished with you yet, Mr. Robert.”

“Sure. Sure. Just finished your damn business with another slave. Maybe she’ll get pregnant and you will be having another child who will surely ruin your reputation.” James smirked while his father angrily left his office.


End of Chapter 12

I hope I'll receive a good comments from you guys.. :)

I'll update soon, dont worry ;)

Hope you'd enjoy it. :)

-Ckyth