Annalyne's Graveyard

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

 

 

Verniece decided to have a DNA test so that the ‘dithering’ thingy will stop bothering her. She then donates some blood in the nursing station.

 

“What’s with this donate blood thing, mam?” The nurse just randomly asked.

 

Verniece smiled and answered, “I’m sorry. Personal reasons.”

 

The nurse just smiled as they proceed on blood extraction.

 

After that, Verniece went to the Ann’s room and talk to Vanessa. Ann was sleeping in the bed peacefully.

 

“Mrs. Li, can I ask you a favor?”

 

Vanessa, who is reading a magazine, looked at her. “What is it, my dear?”

 

“Well, honestly, I really want to confirm in my own ways if Ann Li is really my sister. So, I’m asking for permission if we can get some of her blood so that I can determine if we have the same blood type. If it is positive, I’ll accept the fact that she is my sister then I’ll investigate who owns the body in her graveyard. If not, then I’ll just deny it as much as I can do.” She exclaimed.

 

Vanessa smiled and her hair. “You know what, she really is your sister. Sam confirmed it already and the other man is still confused as you. Ann is just my adopted child. When she wakes up a while ago, she was searching for her sister and confuse as hell; she even hug Sam and call his original name, not the one who Ann always call ‘Juéshì’. But, if you really want to confirmed it on your own, you don’t need to ask permission, besides, I’m not her real mother, but still, I will agree.”

 

Vanessa then nodded and smiled. “It’s a good thing that you’ve taken care of her. You know that I still don’t believe that she is my sister but I have this feeling that I can’t even explain.”

 

Vanessa smiled. “It’s my pleasure to take care her of. I always dream about having a child one day but sadly to say, I cannot even have one.”

 

Verniece then asked, “Why?”

 

“It’s because I have a problem with my mattress. Few years ago, my doctor told me that my womb can’t even fit a little fetus and if ever I’ll have one, it will be useless since that fetus will die. So, for all of my life, I don’t have any child. I’d been a mother who doesn’t bare one.”

“Really? I feel sorry for you, Mrs. Li.”

“It’s okay. Actually, Ann or Annalyne is a gift for me. The God had given me a chance what is the feeling of being a mother. For 2 years of taking care of her and for being a mother to her, I suddenly felt that I don’t feel alone.”

 

“Can you share why does Annalyne suddenly appear?”

 

 

“After she got bumped by a car, she was walking zigzag in the street while wearing a bloody dress and there was a blood dropping from her head that is rolling down her cheeks. When I found her, lying in the street, she suddenly uttered some sentence and I believe she owns the ring that she threw before she passed out, the ring that I gave to Sam. Back to the story, when she woke up, she doesn’t remember anything; even her name so that’s the time I’d started taking care of her. Now that the truth had been revealed, the doctor told us that she has this Dissociative amnesia.”

 

 

“Really? So is that explained the she is my sister?”

 

 

“Yes. But if you won’t believe, you can find your own ways to prove that by yourself.”

 

Verniece smiled and stood up, “Thank you, Mrs. Li. I will go to the nurse station now. I just really hope that she is my dear sister.”

 

 

Vanessa nodded as Verniece exited the room.

 

 

+++++++++++++

 

 

Ivan walked back and forth in the hallway; even though he has some cleared marked bruises in his face, he didn’t even went to some doctor to cure it. Instead, he just standing there, deeply confused.

 

 

“Oh no, James already knew that I traitor someone. I hope he will listen to my explanation. I hope he’ll be alright.”

 

 

Just then, Verniece noticed him.

 

“Ivan?”

 

 

Ivan looked up and saw her still pretty face. “She’s still pretty as the last time I saw her.” He thought. He then smiled at her while Verniece walked towards his direction.

 

 

“It’s nice to see you again.” Verniece held her hand as Ivan just stared at it.

 

 

Verniece then chuckled. “What? You’re just going to stare at it and not shake it?”

 

Ivan’s cheek flushed pink. “Well, uh, Yeah, same. It’s a pleasure to meet you again.” Ivan finally shakes her hand as electricity was felt when their hand touched.

 

 

They both awkwardly let go of each other’s hand as Ivan just scratch the back of his neck while Verniece just stared at him.

 

 

“What? Is there any dirt in my face?” Ivan then touches his face. “Aww.”

 

 

Verniece touch his hand and pull him towards somewhere.

 

 

“Where are we going?”

 

 

Verniece smiled. “Just trust me.”

 

 

When they both entered the nursing station,

 

 

She pushed him to sit on a chair. “Nurse, kindly cure his bruises and make sure that he will look fine later. Don’t worry, I’ll pay.”

 

 

“Verniece, you don’t need to—”

 

 

Verniece looked at him and smiled. “Don’t worry. I’ll handle it.” She then went back to talk with the nurse.

 

 

Ivan just massages his temples and sighed. “This will be a tough day.”

 

 

+++++++++++++

 

 

When the operating had finished, James is finally resting in a room while wearing a splint on his left shoulder. Opening his eyes, a white bright light welcomed him. He then tried to cover his eyes using his free arm.

 

 

“Am I in heaven?” he mumbled.

 

 

Suddenly, the curtain was closed by a nurse. “I’m sorry sir. I just closed this curtain because it’s too bright and may hurt your eyes.” The nurse uttered.

 

 

“Eh?” James was dumbfounded.

 

 

The nurse went to him. “Are you feeling well, sir?”

 

 

James just nodded while his mind is flying. “Where’s Ann?”

 

 

“Ann?” The nurse asked. “Who’s Ann? Ann Li?”

 

 

James looked at her and nodded.

 

 

“Oh, she’s in the room next to yours. Actually, the last time I visit was, she was like, having a blood extraction.” She shared while checking James’ left shoulder.

 

 

“Blood extraction? So you mean, she is like, donating some blood, like that?”

 

 

The nurse nodded. “Actually, I heard that the purpose of her blood is for some DNA test.”

 

 

“DNA test?”

 

 

The nurse smiled. “Yes. Now, may I excused.” She then went out the room.

 

 

James lay carefully in his hospital bed while thinking.

 

 

“What’s with that DNA test?”

 

 

James just sighed. “My life became so complicated since Annalyne stepped in my life. Plus, that slave of mine just confuses me like hell.”

 

 

+++++++++++++

 

“Positive. You have the same blood type.”

 

Verniece jaw dropped. “Really? Are you sure? Can you confirm it again?”

 

The nurse just smiled. “Yes, she has the same blood type as yours.”

 

Verniece just stand there, still not accepting the fact.

 

“I will get the real results later. I need to go somewhere.”

 

The nurse just nodded as Verniece hurriedly exited the hospital and drive towards the cemetery where Annalyne’s graveyard is located at.

 

Arriving at the said cemetery, she parked her car and exited it. She immediately searches for the administration or the watcher of the cemetery.

 

“Excuse me sir, are you working here?”

 

An old man turned his back and faced her. “Yes, for almost 15 years actually. May I help you?”

 

“Sir, I have this sister named Annalyne Enciso, I just wanna know if the body that is buried in it is my real sister.”

 

“Oh, the one who died two years ago? The supermodel?” The old man clarified.

 

“Yes. She is my sister and I am her older sister, the photographer.”

 

“Yes. Yes. I remember now. What’s the reason by the way?”

 

“Honestly, there’s a girl who really looked like her. Her mother, who is fake, just explained to me what really happen in her past. She admitted that the girl was just adopted and she had this amnesia.”

 

“Except for you, there’s some random girl who visits Annalyne’s graveyard. When I was cleaning the trees besides the graveyard, a flirty girl went to her graveyard and start talking with the graveyard.” The old man stated.

 

~“Enciso’sfamily is so stupid. Can’t they even notice that Annalyne is not the own who deeply buried there? It’s you, my sister. You’re the one who need justice! You’re the one who got mistaken! You should be in jail, not in this ing cemetery. You should have not died. That Annalyne should be the one who died, the one who deserve to die. But don’t worry my dear sister, I will not let them live happily without giving you also a happiness. You should at least try to scare them! You should help me!”

 

The old man who is sweeping some fallen leaves just listens to the unknown girl.

 

“Don’t worry, Krissy Villongco. I will plan revenge towards the Enciso’s family and also Annalyne’s only loved, Robert Paul.”

 

The girl grinned evilly while turning her feet off and started walking out.

~END

 

“Villongco?” Verniece asked.

 

“Yes, Villongco.”

 

“I’ll be back, sir. I just need to talk to some Villongco’s.” Verniece bid her goodbye and drive towards somewhere.

 

“I need to talk to Robert Paul.”

 

+++++++++++++

 

Ericka and the man were in a private hospital that owned by the man.

 

When Ericka woke up, she can’t barely move her body.

 

“Don’t move your body, . Both of your shoulders got inserted by a bullet and you need to rest first!” The man yelled, irritated in his voice.

 

“But I need to find JAMES REID! He deserves to taste my hell revenge! I need to go and find him!”

 

The man just signaled the private nurses to shut . The nurses nodded and went to Ericka’s direction, then; they inserted a sleeping vaccine in her arm which cause her to close her eyes after few seconds.

 

“Wow, that’s a fast one.” The man smirked while the nurses just exited the room.

 

“I’ll be right back, James Reid. That bullet thingy is just a piece of . It’s not yet finish. Our show still not done.”

 

The man burned his cigarette on and stared outside the window.

 

“James Reid, I’ll surely kill you when I meet you again.”

 

--

Comments? :))

3 chapters left...