Moving on to the future

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

 

On Verniece’s point of view, she is proud to her sister who sacrifices her life just for the one she loved.

 

Verniece went back to her car, smiling.

 

“Why are you smiling?” a voice asked behind her back.

 

“I’m just proud of what Ann did.”

 

“Really? Well, me too. I can’t believe that Robert said that.”

 

“But I like his advice too.”

 

Ivan nodded. “Yeah,”

 

Verniece looked at her watch and smiled. “Hop in my car Ivan, let’s go somewhere.”

 

“Where?”

 

“Just trust me.”

 

 

Sam was walking in the streets, wearing a nerd outfit. Well, not really, he is wearing a big nerd glasses, jeans, and a polo shirt. He went to a coffee shop and ordered in the counter when a girl was touched his back; when Sam’s turn around, the girl immediately apologies.

 

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” She even bothers to bow. “I was just got slipped in that wet floor a while ago. I’m sorry.”

 

The girl was beautiful. She has bare skin and big almond eyes that fit her beauty perfectly.

 

“It’s okay.” Sam smiled as the girl just stands behind him, falling in line also.

 

Sam sit down in a table who has a vacant chair also in his front. Since it’s already late in the afternoon, the girl who apologies to her can’t find a vacant table since it’s already filled with many foreigners.

 

“Excuse me; can I share a table with you?”

 

Sam looked at up and smiled, “Sure.”

 

The girl smiled and wears a cheerful face as she sit on the chair.

 

Sam was just thinking so deeply about his first love when the girl immediately snaps her fingers in front of him.

 

“Mister, you’re crying.” The girl gets her handkerchief and wipes his tears with it. Sam touched her hand and borrow the handkerchief. “I’m sorry.”

 

“Do you have a problem, Mister?” she asked, after that, she started eating her hot pasta.

 

Sam nodded. “Yes, I have a really big problem.”

 

The girl was shocked, “Wait, are you a part of a criminal, sir?”

 

Sam chuckled while wiping the dirt beside the girl’s lips. The girl touched his hand and gets the handkerchief. “Thank you. By the way, what is your name, sir?”

 

“Sam. Sam Concepcion.”

 

The girl smiled. “I’m Coleen Garcia.”

 

After the introducing, they began to share some experiences in life and share advices as well.

 

 

Verniece stepped out in her car and started running to the sea. She was smiling and having a happy mood as she also called Ivan and signaled him to come over her direction.

 

Ivan also run up towards her and they sit on a branch of a tree. Yes, they climbed up.

 

“It was 10 years ago since the last time I got sit on a branch of tree and watching the beautiful sunlight.” She then landed her head on Ivan’s shoulder as Ivan also landed his head on her head. Yes, they were in a couple pose as they wrapped an arm towards each other.

 

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”

 

Ivan nodded as they both admire the sunlight.

 

“You know what, there is always going to be the one person you wish you could be with, even after that person feels the same towards you.” Ivan began her hair.

 

“I agree. But, never be afraid to love the next person, because that person might be the best person. also, maybe that person might help s you to ease the old pains in your past loves.”

 

“Yeah. Waiting for the right person is never easy especially when there might be person who tries to make you fall for them.”

 

Verniece closed her eyes and just feeling the cold breeze of the wind.

 

“How I wish that could be you,” they both thought as they watched the beautiful sunset while sitting on the branch of a tree.

 

 

Arriving at James’ condominium, Ann immediately lay in the sofa.

 

“AAAHHH!!!SO EXHAUSTING!!”

 

James eyed her, “Get up, lazy , prepare MY dinner.”

 

Ann rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” She then walked towards the kitchen.

 

Yes, James decided to get discharge since he can stand properly and his left arm was wrapped by a splint.

 

While Ann is cooking in the kitchen, James went to her and wrapped his right arm on her waist.

 

“Are we official?” James questioned while pulling her towards his.

 

“Not yet, Mr. Weirdo.”

 

“NOT YET?! But, we have 3 kisses already! Why aren’t we official?”

 

Ann giggle silently, “You never court me yet.”

 

James smirked while nearing his lips in her right ear. “Hard to get, huh?” James whispered sweetly.

 

Ann just push her right elbow backward which cause James exclaimed in pain.

 

“Hey, does your elbow have this sharp edge? It doesn’t hurt me, really.”

 

Ann smiled and turn around, “It’s your fault by the way” Ann stuck her tongue out and exited the kitchen. She then went to the kitchen table to set their dinner.

 

“Come on! You’re my girlfriend now, right?” James displayed a wide smile.

 

“You never asked me yet.” Ann winked while giggling as she arranged the plates, forks, spoons, etc.

 

“Fine. I’ll court you, sooner.” James grinned evilly.

 

Ann just rolled her eyes and continue to walk in the kitchen.

 

“Brainy nuts! Call me when you already set the dinner! I’ll change my clothes first.”

 

Ann also screamed in the kitchen, “Yeah! Yeah! Whatever! You coldhearted jerk!”

 

In James’ room, James wasn’t going to change his clothes, he will call Ivan and Sam to help her date Ann tonight. He then called them.

 

(On Sam’s side)

 

“Excuse me for a second.” Sam smiled while going to the comfort room.

 

“James? What do you need?”

 

“Sam, I need your help. Ann is playing hard to get. I need to court her. Can you help me?”

 

“When will you court her?”

 

“Tonight.”

 

“Fine.Where?”

 

“Manila Hotel.Garden date please. Can you please take care of the place and the food?”

 

“Sure. No problem. I have a friend here who is working on a hotel.”

 

“Thank you dude!”

 

-Talk end-

 

He then called Ivan.

 

(Ivan’ side)

 

Verniece were taking a nap in his shoulder when his phone vibrates. He carefully take his phone and answered it.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Ivan, I need your help. Ann is playing hard to get. I need to court her. Can you help me?”

 

“Sure. What can I do for you?”

 

“Accompany me to the doctor tonight. I need to unwrap this splint in my left arm and I want us to take a shopping for a minute to pick a dress for my date tonight.”

 

“Okay, okay. No problem,”

 

“Thank you, Ivan. You’re the best.”

 

-Talk end-

 

 

James smiled. “I hope this might result so good.” He closed his phone as Ann called him downstairs.

 

“COLDHEARTED JERK! COME DOWN NOW! THE DINNER HAS BEEN PREPARED!” Ann screamed at the top of her lungs as James just smiled and went downstairs.

 

They eat their dinner quietly but in every second they look up, their eyes meet and then they chuckles.

 

“I’ll make you be my girlfriend, Ann Li.” He thought.

 

“James is surely planning something that I couldn’t figure it out.” Ann also thought.

 

 

On Ivan’s side, he then heard his phone rang again.

 

“Dude, I’ll surely help you on your plan.”

 

“Hello, Mr. Dorschner.”

 

“Who is this?”

 

“You’ll pay for this tonight. I have a big surprise for all of you. Just watch out, you’ll be sooo happy.”

 

“Shut your plan up, Mr. Feliciano. It’s not even funny.”

 

“Why should I shut my plan, Mr. Dorschner? Besides, tonight is the best day that we’ll happen in my life. See you tonight to my surprise, Mr. Dorschner.”

 

-Phone Ends-

 

“He is surely planning something evil.” Ivan thought while waking Verniece up.

 

Next update will be the finale. :))

Plus, two parts of Epilogue and 1 hidden chapter :)