Annalyne Enciso

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

A/N: Guys, if ever you're reading this, this is not a mature chapter. It doesn't contain any mature scenes. I just don't know bakit may mark M. :|

 

Ann was standing there, sneezing and having a cold headache since she doesn’t wear any jacket nor even warm comforter.

 

“Boss.. Ivan..someone, please.. help.. me..”

 

Her vision is getting blurry as the rain hardly pours down in the ground. Ann keep on rubbing her wrists to give herself some warm but it was no use.

 

15 minutes later, the rain still doesn’t go away. Ann’s teeth began clenching. She can’t help it. Her legs and knees are already weak now. In any minute, she would pass out.

 

Meanwhile, James is stocked in traffic.

 

“UGH!” He gets some umbrella in the back seat and left his car there, not minding if it would be steal by someone or not. He opens the umbrella as he began walking while searching for his slave.

 

“Where could that be?”

 

Spotting a waiting shed, the view he sees was somewhat like….. It breaks his cold heart into pieces.

 

+++++++++++++

 

Ann can’t take it anymore. The coldness of her skin takes over her whole body. While trying to keep her eyes open, hoping for someone to save her, somebody spoke.

 

“Hey Ann, are you alright?”

 

“Boss?” the last word she uttered while passing out into that guy’s arms. The guy just smirked while carrying her into his car and they drove somewhere.

 

Unknown to Ann, somebody was watching the whole scene.

 

“Finally. I got her already.” The man uttered while looking at her face as he also covers her with his leather jacket and a warm blanket all over her body.

 

“Drive to my mansion,” the man, a.k.a the guy utters while the driver just nodded and obey his boss’ order.

 

+++++++++++++

 

In the mansion of that guy,

 

While carrying her in a bridal style, he opens a room and let Ann lay on the bed.

 

“Sir, what can we do for her?”

 

“Change her clothes and make sure she’ll feel warm when she wakes up.”

 

“Yes boss,” the maid proceed on changing her clothes while the man just left the room and call someone important.

 

+++++++++++++

 

James, who is walking lazily in the middle of the rain, cannot swallow the fact that somebody just saved his slave. Arriving at his car, he then picked his phone and call someone.

 

“Ivan, postpone the proposal that we will be given to Mr. Cin.” His voice is strong and surely cold.

 

“What—Why—” James just pressed the end button. He drives his car and parked somewhere while the rain still pours down. He then throws his phone fiercely as he punched the steering wheel harshly. The horn button keeps on sounding but he didn’t mind at all. He is angry, or maybe jealous?  He didn’t know why but his cold heart wants to wild. But his mind cannot control the unexplainable feeling that his heart is feeling.

 

“AAAAAAAAHHHH!! Why did I started feeling this ing mushy! I’m NOT in love with her. I AM NOT! I AM NOT!” James screamed while bumping his head into the steering wheel.

 

Suddenly, his car radio turn on, and unfortunately, it was a news who is definitely speaking in his radio.

 

“Breaking news! Annalyne Enciso, a famous model of Enciso family, is she alive? Verniece, her twin sister had been interviewed a while ago and she said that: (in a voice interview) “My sister is not alive. We had been buried her for 2 years from now. And that Ann who had been seen, which is definitely looked like her is just a simple public person in the place. Our family is not creating an issue here. We just want to clarify that my sister is not alive and she had been rest in peace.” Meanwhile, the—”

 

James suddenly turned off the radio and keep on cursing some words,

 

“Son of a !” he mumbled as he kicks the gas pedal. After having a second thought, he drives towards somewhere.

 

+++++++++++++

 

In the evening,  Ann woke up and hold her head,

 

“What a terrible dream I have. It seemed scary yet it confuses my mind.” She thought.

 

Opening her eyes, it suddenly widened when she saw many maids around her.

 

“Where am I? Who are you? What am I doing here?”

 

“Xiǎojiě” (in mandarin, it means miss or it is used for calling a young lady) One of the servants called while bowing her head. “Juéshì (it is a mandarin word which means sir or boss) told us to change your dress and made sure we should feel you some warmth. Are you feeling well now, Xiǎojiě? You were having a slight fever when the time you’d arrived here.” She continued while smiling at her.

 

“Xiǎojiě?Juéshì?That words were spoken by someone in my dream.” She thought while staring to those servants.

 

“Yeah, I’m feeling well now. By the way, can I ask you some few questions?”

 

The servants nodded.

 

“Where am I?”

 

“In Enciso’s mansion, Xiǎojiě. You were passed out and Juéshì saved you.”

 

“Enciso’s mansion? You mean the owner of this mansion is the Enciso’s family? Why am I here? Who take me here?! What happened?!” she continuously asked while the servants just backed out; thinking that this girl is getting crazy.

 

“I’ll take it from here.” A voice spoke and it was owns by a guy who is leaning in the door way.

 

The servants bowed to Ann and then bowed to the guy; the guy just nodded, signaling that they can leave the room which they did, they followed the guy’s ordered.

 

The guy approached the nervous Ann. When Ann had noticed and familiarized the guy’s face, she suddenly uttered, “You?”

 

“Yes, Ann. It’s me. Now, where’s your boyfriend? Didn’t he monitor you? You were having a cold a while ago. Are you feeling better now?” The guy touches her forehead with his hand as Ann smiled and nodded.

 

“Who are you?” Ann absentmindedly asked.

 

The guy smirked first before answering, “Just call me Juéshì or Sir.”

 

Ann nodded like a small girl. “Why am I here?”

 

“You’re in my place, Ann.”

 

“Are you somewhat part in the Enciso family?”

 

“Actually, yes. They adopted me since I was kid and they raise me up and let me stay in their place. Unfortunately, the cheerfulness of this place was vanished when my fiancée died.”

 

“Fiancée? You mean, you were getting married before? How come? How did she die?”

 

The guy smirked.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ask you some questions like that. I should have been careful.”

 

“No. It was 2 years ago when she died. Actually, she is like you, who smiles, who is simple, who is creative and always happy. It was a coincidence that you had been copied all of the personalities she had, even her face, you had copied it.” The guy chuckled a little.

 

“His accent seems familiar.” She thought while staring at him.

 

“Oh, so that’s why the reporters been catching me up because they thought that the Annalyne was alive and they suspect that I was her?”

 

The guy nodded. “You know what, the difference you have with her is, she has a mark on her right leg, a crown sign while you don’t have any of that. You really looked like her."

 

“BUDDY!” a voice exclaimed as the person who own it entered the room. “Who is she?”

 

“Oh, Verniece, she is Ann, the girl in the news.”

 

The girl named Verniece nodded. “Hi! I’m Verniece!” she extended her hand for a handshake. Ann gratefully extended her hand too and they did a gentle handshake. Ann then smiled happily while Verniece is staring at her.

 

“Well, Annalyne’s smile is so like her.” She thought while staring at her.

 

They did some conversations about Ann’s life which confuse Verniece. She had this unexplainable aura that she had been feeling when she first time she saw her.

 

“Her voice is really familiar.” Ann thought but shook it right after since she didn’t want to attempt to discover something unpleasant.

 

+++++++++++++

 

James went to a bar and let himself drown into wines and liquor. Suddenly, his phone rings.

 

“Hey! Ann is here with me. Can I take her to your condo now?”

 

James chuckled in a hiccups way. “Sure. Sure. Don’t forget to her also.”

 

“What the hell!” he heard some girl’s voice.

 

“How dare you! It that’s what you what to happen, I will never ever enter your life again. You have been so cruel, boss.”

 

James smirked as he drinks some shots.

 

“Why? You’re not used to it yet? Poor Ann, it’s a good thing that I’m drunk now, so you can take care of me when I get home. Tell that guy who freaking disturbed me that he should drive you home and he should left after. I don’t want to see any hugging moments or even making out moment when I arrived just like what you did to Ivan before.”

 

Arriving at James adobe’.

 

“Take care, Ann. Good night.”

 

Ann smiled, delightfully. “Thanks Verniece for being nice to me. You even let me borrow these expenses dress.”

 

Verniece chuckled. “Not a problem. Don’t worry. It’s yours now, officially.”

 

Ann smile’s got even wider. “Thank you!” she even give her some friendly hug.

 

As long as Verniece want to savior the moment, she can’t. help but to observe that Ann’s actions reminds her of her twin sister.

 

“Okay.. That’s a long hug, baby. Bye, baby sister.”

 

“Baby sister, you’re treating me like a sister now?” Ann chuckled.

 

“Of course, Don’t worry, starting from now, I’ll fetch you here and we will always shopping.”

 

“Really? Am I not a burden to you?”

 

“Not at all. Besides, I’m treating you like a sister now.”

 

“Really?! Thanks Xiǎojiě Verniece!”

 

“No..no.. Just call me Mèimei..”

 

“What’s Mèimei?”

“It means Sister. It’s a mandarin word.”

 

Ann nodded and unbuckles her seat beat then exited the car.

 

“Bye Mèimei Verniece! Good night and have a safe drive!” Ann wave while wearing a huge smile in her lips meanwhile Verniece is crying there.

 

“What do you have Ann? In every move you have, it is always the same with Annalyne?! The way you hug me, call me Mèimei… everything.”

 

In that way, Verniece went to their mansion while thinking of her sister.

 

+++++++++++++

 

Having a happy feeling, Ann entered the house with wide smile and really having a happy aura around here.

 

“Who is the one who took you here?” a cold voice speak up.

 

Ann glared at him. “Whatever. It’s not of your business. Besides, you won’t care anyway, right? You want me to get ed with someone I barely know.”

 

James pulled her wrist and their faces are inches away.

 

“Don’t you dare speak to me like that, Ann. You never saw me when I’m angry.”

 

“Oh really?” Ann chuckled. “Calling me a and brainy nuts are one of the moments where you had been angry, Mr. Weirdo.”

 

James was left speechless. He then let go of her and looked at her from head to toe.

 

Ann just raised her eyebrows up and glare at him. “What are you staring at?”

 

 

James pulled her again and this time, he kissed her softly.

 

“Her lip tastes so familiar that I never get tired of kissing it. It tastes like her lips. Why do they have a same taste of lips, huh?” James suddenly snake his arm on Ann’s waist which cause Ann to go back to her senses.

 

Ann opened her eyes and pushes him, harshly. James was caught off guard.

 

“Where did you get that shirt?”

 

“Oh this?” Ann pointed her shirt. “It comes from special someone.” She then went to his direction and slapped him.

 

“You just kissed me because you like it, right?” Ann glared at him. “I don’t know what you have but why does every time you kiss me I feel this cool feeling that I can’t even explain it!” Ann slapped him again and went upstairs.

 

James was shocked. “Do I like it? Maybe I do.”

 

 

---

Please leave a comment po  Ü