Epilogue Part 2

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

The last part. XD Please do share your feedbacks. :D 

----

 

Everything is fine now. James closed his gang and he is now a business man. He quit on being a gangster, instead he wants to be successful business man. His inspiration?Of course, his-not-yet girlfriend, Ann Li.

 

You have read it, right. Ann is still not answering James. You know, playing hard to get.

 

James was finished in his second seminar and decided to buy flowers for his soon-to-be girlfriend.

 

In the flower shop,

 

“Miss, may I buy a one dozen of red roses?” James asked to a worker.

 

“Of course, sir. Is that for your girlfriend?” the worker asked as she beautifully arrange the roses in a wrapper.

 

“Uh, yes but soon to be girlfriend.” James answered as the worker just nodded.

 

James sit down and patiently wait for the flowers. Just then, a man approached him.

 

“Dude!”

 

“SAM!” they made a manly hug.

 

“How are you man? Long time no see!” James asked as he had this wide smile.

 

“Well, it seems like 3 months ago since the last time we saw each other; I’m doing fine, dude. You? Is Ann your girlfriend now?”

 

James sighed. “Not yet, dude. She is really playing hard to get.”

 

Sam chuckled. “Don’t worry, dude. You can do it! You’re a charmer dude, show her your killer smiles.” Sam encourage as he tapped James’ shoulder.

 

“Yeah, dude. I hope so. Hey, what are you doing here?” James asked.

 

“Well, I would probably buy a roses for my girlfriend.”

 

James then laughed. “Ohhh.. Sam has a girlfriend. Who’s the lucky girl?”

 

Sam proudly answered, “She is Colleen Garcia, dude.”

 

James smiled. “That’s good to hear. You already found a special girl.”

 

“Yeah.” Sam smiled.

 

“Sir, your roses are ready.” The worker interrupted as James went to her.

 

“How much is it?”

 

“250.”

 

“Okay, here’s the payment.” James gives her 300. “Keep the change.” He smiled as he holds the roses.

 

“Dude, I gotta go now? Wanna come and visit us?” James invited.

 

“Dude, I apologize. I actually will go to the airport.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m going to Paris and study there, maybe I will live there officially but will visit here if I have time. Best wishes for you and Ann!”

 

James laughed. “It’s not we’re going to church, dude.”

 

“Yeah, whatever. But I know, sooner.” Sam winked as James laughed again.

 

“Whatever, dude. See you soon!” James bid his goodbye as Sam also went out and they ride their own cars.

 

When James arrive in Enciso’s mansion, the slaves and butler welcomed him.

 

“Good Afternoon, sir.”

 

James smiled. “Where’s Annalyne?”

 

The butler answered, “She’s in the garden, sir. Cleaning her beautiful flowers.”

 

“Thanks.” James uttered while walking towards the garden.

 

In the garden,

 

Ann is cleaning her displayed flowers with a water. James sighed first and hide the flowers behind his back as he walked towards her.

 

“Good Afternoon, babe.” James greeted while kissing Ann on her cheeks, surprisingly.

 

“AAH!!” Ann shouted as she elbowed James.

 

“Ugh! You’re using your elbowing power again! It hurts my stomach, babe.”

 

“Stop calling me babe or else I won’t answer you.”

 

“Fine. Why are you sad?”

 

Ann sighed as she faced him. “Mèimei Verniece leaved me!! She went to New York to continue her studies in photography.”

 

James smiled as her fake baby crying face. “You’re so cute.”

 

Ann rolled her eyes, “Whatever.”

 

“Here’s some cheer up,” James showed the roses and handed it to Ann.

 

Ann was touched. “It is really pretty. Thanks James.”

 

“You know what?”

 

“What?”

 

“Roses are for SPECIAL SOMEONES. Bullets are meant for Jerks and Stupid ones.”

 

“Oh yeah!” Ann snapped her fingers. “I’ve forgotten that..”

 

“That?”

 

“My Lover is a Gangster!!”

 

“Hey! I’m not a gangster now! I’m a business man!”

 

“Eh, we’ll turn it to a past tense form. My Lover WAS a Gangster!”

 

“Whatever!”

 

Ann pecks his lips. “I love you babe.”

 

James was shocked, amazed, happy, delighted and every happy emotion to describe of.

 

“What? You’re not going to answer me? Fine! I’ll break up with you!”

 

Ann was trying to walk out but James pulled her. “No way. Don’t talk back or else you’re dead.”

 

“You’re going to kill me?”

 

“Yes, kill you with my sweet words and sweet surprises.”

 

Ann giggled. “I love you.”

 

James caressed her face, “I love you the most.”

 

And then, they shared a sweet passionate kiss. In the garden that has a great view of sunset and a garden that has many butterflies on it. 

 

-----

Whatcha'say? :D