Dither?

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

 

 

In the hospital,

 

Ann was sleeping while Sam and Verniece are having some serious talk.

 

“I shouldn’t come here. I’m just wasting my time here. She isn’t her, Sam. She isn’t my sister.”

 

“She is. When she woke up a while ago, she’s searching you. She is her, Verniece. Believe me.”

 

“Whatever, Sam. You don’t have any enough proofs to prove me that she is her. My baby sister.”

 

Verniece walked out while Sam just brushes his hair using his hand.

 

Vanessa then walked over Sam.

 

“You know what, just get ready, okay?”

 

Sam’s face turns into curiosity.

 

“I sometimes wonder why I found her out wearing a bloody dress, why her head is so full of blood. I’m sure she got crashed, right? And maybe, she was irritated at that time so that she didn’t notice the car.”

 

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU BOTH! YOU’RE KILLING YOURSELVES BECAUSE OF ME!”

 

That line voice up in Sam’s mind and it echoed and echoed and echoed.

 

“That day, it was the day when I and Robert fought. She wears the same dress, the same watch, and a blood on the ring.”

 

Vanessa nodded.

 

“Now that you’ve realize what you and the other man mistakes, you should be ready. When Ann might remember that ‘event’, she might don’t forgive the two of you.”

 

“Thank you, Ms. Vanessa. It was such a great advice.”

 

Vanessa nodded while Sam just smiled then exited the room, leaving Ann and Vanessa behind.

 

+++++++++++++

 

Verniece put the flowers in the ground, beside a graveyard. She was wearing a dark eye glasses while holding an umbrella.

 

“How are you, Yīng'ér de mèimei?(baby sister?)” a tear dropped from her eyes.

 

“Wǒxiǎngniànnǐ, zhèmeduō. (I miss you, so much)” few tears followed.

 

“Are you really my baby sister?”

 

“Because, a girl who looks like you appeared in our world, Yīng'ér de mèimei. She is disturbing us. She’s dithering me. Are you really my sister?”

 

Verniece sat down and remove some dusts in her sister’s graveyard.

 

“I really really miss you, Yīng'ér de mèimei. I really do. I hope you’ll rest in peace. Stop dithering me. Stop bothering my world, please. Rest in peace, Yīng'ér de mèimei. Please.” Verniece stuttered while uttering those sentences. She is crying, endlessly. Several tears had been flow from her pretty eyes into her chin.

 

+++++++++++++

 

James, who is drinking wine repeatedly, is thinking about Ann and Annalyne.

 

“Ann and Annalyne both have soft and smooth lips. Have same face that is so fair to touch. Have this personality that is very unforgettable. Have the same presence and touch that I want to fall in love with her over and over again.”

 

He drinks some shots again.

 

“Because of me, because of the stubborn and stupid me, because of this bastard and jerk James and Robert, I am the reason why she got bumped into that car. The stubborn me, pleaded her to stay in my side. But what can I do? I love her so much that it breaks my heart into pieces if she’ll ever leave me which, she did. She did leave me. That’s why I turn into this stupid James Reid. I’d changed the Robert Paul she knew. I’d changed the Robert Paul she loved. It aches, it aches so much.” James finally drink his last shots before knocking his head off.

 

He then laid his head in the office table and murmuring some words. “Ann or Annalyne, I both love you.”

 

+++++++++++++

 

Vanessa, who is staring at her adopted daughter, thinks some moments, moments when she is with her.

 

“The first girl who respects me dearly.The first girl who treated me like a treasure. The first girl who make me feel like a total real mother. Even though she’s adopted, she made me feel that I had a child. She made me feel that I was never alone. She made me feel like I should never leave her side. But now that the truth had been revealed, that she is the superstar model, Annalyne Enciso, she will live again in their mansion. But, can she do that? I don’t know. I just love her. As a daughter, as a friend, as a girl.”

 

+++++++++++++

 

Sam, who went to the place where she had been bumped, sits in the road while reminiscing the past.

 

~“Babe? So he is the one, right? You mother er! You stole Annalyne from me!!” James yelled angrily and was about to punch Sam when Sam punched him 3x and James also fight back in return.

 

“STOP!” The girl stopped them as she cries.

 

The 2 guys stopped and stand up. But James punched him again.

 

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU BOTH! YOU’RE KILLING YOURSELVES BECAUSE OF ME!” the girl exclaimed and run away.

 

Just then,

 

 

BBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

~*CRASH!*

 

 

Regretful tears flew down from his eyes. He just can’t accept that the lady he want to forget showed up again, the lady who rejected his proposal, the lady who cheers his world whenever she flashes those simple smiles of hers.  But everything is over, Annalyne, the lady he loves wants to start a new life again.

 

 

 ~“This ring, it is came from you, right?” Vanessa clarified while showing the ring in front of him.

 

 

He then took the ring out of his pocket and stares on it. There was a marked of blood in the written words on it. The blood covered the ‘I love you’ words in the ring.

 

 

The event where he and James fought flashed in his mind.

 

 

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU BOTH! YOU’RE KILLING YOURSELVES BECAUSE OF ME!”

 

 

He closed his eyes and tears dropped from his eyes into the ground. Regret hit his self.

 

 

“I should just save her. I should be the one who died. I should be the one who is now resting in peace. But I can’t do anything now. It surely 2 years ago but whatever I’ll do, it won’t vanished in my mind. It is now buried in my soul that can never be dig.”

 

+++++++++++++

 

Meanwhile,

 

“I should go to his office. I should ruin his image towards that y Ann who steals him from me!” The girl burns her cigarette on while staring at James’ picture.

 

“Don’t worry, James Reid of mine. You’ll be mind, sooner. Just wait, baby. I’ll come and rescue you from that y who stole you away from me.”

 

The girl burn the lighter on and burns Ann’s picture who is in the table.

 

She laughed endlessly while watching the burned picture.

 

She then exited the room and went somewhere.

 

“James Reid, here I come.”

 

The girl smirked while throwing the cigarette and switches the car’s engine on then went off.

 

Her plan is really dirty. She wears a very short dress that reveals her legs and arms and shoulder.

 

“I’ll make sure you’ll be mine, James Reid.” She chuckled while parking her car in James’ club.

--

ComVo po sana. :)