Stabbed

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

Ann woke up around 8-9 am. She panicky walks downstairs, only to meet a contract paper and a note.

“You sleepy head. Sign this contract and leave the paper alone. By the way, your clothes are in the guest room. Ivan didn’t enter it to your room since he said you were sleeping. The first aid kit is in your bathroom, kindly cure that scars on your legs. You were walking like a zombie last night. After that, clean the garage room. –Boss” Ann read it loud as she her steps are heading towards the guest room.

“He’s so confident about being my boss,” Ann thought as she transfers her cloths in her room.

After that, she went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. She then sit on the edge of the bed as she scan her not-so-big- scar. She then sighed, “Dad must be guilty by now. I sacrifice my life for his debt on this gang.” She then prepared the cottons and alcohols and many curing medicines and slowly put it in her scar.

“O..Ouch. Ouch.. Ouch.. Ahh.” She moaned in pain as the cotton is pressing against her skin.

She then drops some bitter tears from her eyes. Not because of the pain of alcohol on her scars, but because of the bruises and memories of her punishments that she had with her father.

“My boss was right. He is such a bad father. Wait, since when I learned to say those stupid words? Shut it up Ann! Your parents didn’t teach you to say those words.” Ann thought as she wipes her tears.

She continues to clean her wounds at her legs and just suffering from the pain of the alcohol.

As soon as she cleaned her wounds and scar, she then went to the bathroom and had a cold shower.

After that, she dress up and went to the garage to clean it up, just like what her boss ordered but didn’t even think about food.

“What time is he coming?” Ann worriedly thought.

“Ann! You’re just a slave! Not his wife or something! What are you thinking! Just concentrate on cleaning this garage!” Ann thought again as she shook her head.

In the middle of cleaning the garage, her stomach suddenly growled.

“Geez, I never eaten a food yet, stupid me!” Ann realized as she slapped her forehead.

+++++++++++++

Ann cooked some eggs and rice for her breakfast-lunch-dinner time as soon as she finished cleaning the garage. It took her 9 hours to clean the garage since she wants to make it so clean and sparkle.

While eating at the time of 7pm,

The door burst open, revealing a stabbed man with some other men who support his weight.

“Where’s his ing maid?!” One of the men barked angrily

“A-Ain cheire! (I’m here!)” Ann rushed towards the living room to see her boss, lying on the floor, with his other hand on his near kidney part, bloods is rushing down.

Ann swallowed hard all of the food in and asked,

“What happened?” she asked as help her boss sat on the sofa.

“Kill that man. Kill him!” James exclaimed angrily as his men nodded, “Yes boss.”

“Hey! Can you just tell me what’s going on?!” Ann asked irritated as she stops the men.

“Our boss had been stabbed by a man. Just clean his wound, okay? Be a good slave.” Ivan ruffled her hair.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” James exclaimed out loud as Ann went to him hurriedly.

“Are you hurt?” Ann asked, worried at the tune of her voice.

James threw her a deadly glare, “Can’t you see that I’m freaking hurt from this wound? Then you just asked me like that? What a clumsy and stupid slave.” James answered as he rolls his eyes.

Ann was stunned yet, didn’t even react. “Fine. I’ll let you suffer from that wound if you won’t say sorry to me.” Ann childishly muttered

“Excuse me?! I’m your boss here yet you won’t help me?!” James annoyingly hissed.

“Hu-huh?” Ann went back to her senses.

“Just get that first damn aid kid and give it to me, you nuts!” James yelled angrily.

Ann panic as she walks towards her room.

 When she got the kit, she hurriedly went downstairs but she can’t help but to lost her balance because of the scars in her legs.

“Ouch!” she touches her one leg while walking towards her mean boss.

“Hey, are you okay?” James asked as he tries to stand.

“Yeah. Just sit there, I’ll fix your stabbed wound.” Ann smiled which somehow made calm James inside.

Ann helps him to take his blazer off and the dress inside. James is still holding his stabbed part. Ann saw it is still bleeding; she put a towel, a wet towel on it.

“Hold it” Ann instructed as James hold it for her.

Ann made him sit properly so she can wrap a roll of thick bandage around his waist. “Don’t move.” She instructed again while James are just staring at her actions.

After finishing his cut, Ann packed the first aid kid and leave James in the sofa.

As she place the kit in the table, she then sit on a chair as she return of eating her unfinished food.

On James’ side, he was left stunned at Ann’s kindness; but, can’t help but to smile.

James went back to his senses since he was still stunned of what Ann did. While walking towards the stairs, he notices the scar in Ann’s one leg.

“Did you cure that scar?” James asked randomly which made Ann choke a little.

“Yeah, I cleaned it.”

“Good. By the way, you should wear long jugging pants or pajamas or something to hide that scar.”

“Why? Are you disgust with it?” Ann uttered.

“Not really.”

“Oh. Okay,” Ann went back to eating.

James just smirked and walks upstairs.

In the middle of the stairways, James can’t help but to,

“Hey, Ann.”

“Yes?” Ann answered back in the kitchen.

“Thanks for curing my cut.”

“Always welcome.” Ann yelled again, enough for James to hear.

James smiled and went to his room, still, shirtless.

“At least he thanked me. I bet some part of his heart is warm too.” Ann thought as she continues to wash the dishes she just used.

End of Chapter 4

Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammars

Will update soon.

-Ckyth