Unexpected, yet, it's unbelievable. (Finale)

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

Thanks po sa mga naghintay! :"> :** Enjoy reading! :D 

---

 

Feliciano. What is his name?

 

Yes, Paolo Feliciano was the boy in the first chapter, the boy who was Ann’s first crush, the old friend of Luis Hontiveros. The man who James made a deal of and the man who shoot James in chapter 25.

 

After Verniece dropped Ivan in James’ house, Ivan knocked on the door. James opened it.

 

“Come on, let’s go.”

 

James immediately dragged Ivan into his black BMW then they went to some doctor.

 

In the clinic,

 

“Well, your arm is fine now since the bullet was not placed on your shoulder’s bone. It’s okay if we’ll remove it now but you should be careful while using it. It might be useless if you’ll use if always. I might say that your left shoulder is fine but it is still weak since you want to use it already.”

 

James nodded as the doctor carefully removed the white bandage. Finished, James smiled as he slowly move his arm.

 

“Does it hurt?”

 

“Not really. Well, I can use my arm if I’m to dance, right?”

 

“What kind of dance?”

 

“Well, just a dance but not pop dance or something. It’s just a simple dance with a girl.”

 

“Oh, so you’re on a date? Yes. You can use it but you should move it slowly.”

 

James nodded. “Thanks doctor.”

 

After that, they proceed on the mall and just picked a shiny tuxedo and a red dress. James ordered Ivan to drop the red dress box in front of the door. Ivan obeyed it. Then, they went to the said hotel where Sam is waiting them. When they arrive,

 

“Dude, all of the things are prepared. The table, the lights, the music, the rose petals and the food. You just need to pay at the end of the date.”

 

James then nodded and give Sam a manly hug, “Thanks dude! It’s helps, a lot.”

 

“Well, as they say, when you love someone, you need to let them go and give them to the one who deserves them better than you. You better take care of her or else your dead.” Sam warned while wearing a happy face.

 

“Yes, yes, boss.” James replied as the 3 of them laughed.

 

“I’m sorry for the causes that I made.” James sincerely uttered as Sam just smiled at him.

 

“It’s okay, James. You’re forgiven now. As long as you made Ann happy, I’ll be happy for the both of you.”

 

James smiled and did a fist pump with Sam.

 

“Goodluck for tonight, man. I need to go now.”

 

James nodded as Sam vanished. He then faced Ivan.

 

“Ivan, pick Ann for me.”

 

Ivan nodded as he smiled. James turned his back and went to the basement of the hotel. He inquired some room vacant for him to dress at.

 

Ivan was really spacing out while driving towards James condominium.

 

Ivan knocked on the door as Ann opened it, wearing the beautiful red dress.

 

[A/N: Just imagine the dress she wears in Star Magic Ball 2011. The dress that she designed on her own.]

 

“Uh, is this okay?” Ann asked while gripping on the back of the dress.

 

“You really looked beautiful and stunning, Ms. Ann Li.”

 

Ann smiled as her head looked around.

 

“Is James here?”

 

“Nope. He isn’t here. He is also dressing up for your romantic date tonight.” Ivan winked as he offered his hand.

 

“May I take Ms. Ann Li to the place where she and her soon to be boyfriend, Mr. James Reid place, the place where she will answer a ‘YES’ to his question?” Ivan uttered while bowing also in process.

 

Ann giggles silently and bowed also. “Of course, Mr. Ivan. You can take me there.” Ann accepted Ivan’s hand as they both walked towards the car.

 

[A/N: By the way, if you’re asking what Ivan is wearing, he only wears a jeans and shirt and polo so it really looks like Ivan is the butler of Ann Li.]

 

Arriving at the place, the other workers of the hotel bowed at her as she walk slowly towards the garden. He is there, the man she only loves, standing beside their table, looking so handsome and gorgeous.

 

When Ann already got closer to him, she kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, “You look so stunning, honey.”

 

James smirked while whispering in her ear also, “You look so amazing, babe.”

 

They hugged for once as James romantically open her seat and displayed a sweet, killer smile.

 

Ann sit down as James also sit down in his chair. They started eating as also started a conversation.

 

“You look so romantic tonight.”

 

“Really? I thought it was boring and dull.”

 

Ann shook her head. “No way. It really looks beautiful. Thank you for tonight.”

 

James smiled. “You’re always welcomed.”

 

Ann isn’t finish eating yet but James stands up and offered his right hand.

 

“May I dance with my girlfriend?”

 

Ann felt the sparks for the long time and smiled. “Of course, my boyfriend.”

 

The music started playing so slowly yet romantic. James put his left arm on her waist as Ann put her right arm on his shoulder. They both hold their other free hand and started dancing so romantically with the song.

 

Ivan saw them and smiled. “At least, it is a good night.” He uttered while going somewhere in the hotel.”

 

After the music stops, James immediately asked, “Will you be my girlfriend?” as he kneeled in front of her.

 

Ann was about to answered when a shooting gun was heard. The music players of the hotel immediately ran as James hold Ann’s hand protectively.

 

“James, don’t leave me please.”

 

In no seconds, Sam popped out any moment.

 

“The cops are outside the hotel, searching for you, James. They will arrest you because some man had put some case on you.”

 

“WHAT?!” James and Ann both exclaimed.

 

“Come on, let’s runaway.” Sam uttered while leading them to a secret way.

 

“JAMES REID!” a man called.

 

“There’s no time! Sam, dragged Ann with you, take her out of her. I’ll be fine.”

 

“But James—”

 

“I love you Ann. I always do.” James last sentence before running towards somewhere.

 

“Come on,” Sam dragged her somewhere.

.

.

.

“A helicopter?”

 

“Just ride on, Ann! We need to get out here.”

 

“But what about James?!”

 

“He can take care of himself. My duty now is to get you out of here. Now, if we will find James, it will be a waste of time. So come on! Let’s go!”

 

Ann was in a panic but decided to ride the helicopter.

 

James was in the fire exit, running upstairs.

 

“JAMES REID!” a man called as James tries to run faster than before. The man immediately throws gun shootings and scaring James’ nerve off.

 

When James reached the rooftop, he immediately looked down.

 

“Am I going to jump or not?!”

 

Just then, the door opened and revealed the man.

 

“Paolo Feliciano?”

 

Paolo was holding the gun and the direction was on him. “You’ll die James Reid. You made my half-brother be a prisoned on Jail. You are erasing my name when it comes to the gang company. You always get what’s on mine! You’re a stoler!”

 

“But –”

 

“No more explanations! You’ll DIE!!” Then, the bullet stepped out the gun.

 

“NNNOOO!!”

 

“I love you Ann, I always do.”

 

*shoot*

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

He lies there in the ground, unconscious while closing his eyes.

 

---

A/N: Yes. It is really ended. :P But, this story has a epilogue. :D Share your feedbacks :**