Mysterious Guy

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

A/N: Thank you for the 1  subscriber for this Fiction. This made my day so happy! :D I'll update 2 Chapters because of that. Thanks again! Hope I'll get more subscribers soon! :D -xoxo


While Ann is cleaning the displays in the living room with some piece of cleaning cloth, the telephone suddenly rings.

“Hello?” Ann stated.

“Hello, lovely Ann.” A man voice replied.

“Excuse me, but, who is this?” she just ignored the phrase awhile ago and just asked again.

The man in the other line just laughed, “Just asks your boss about who I am.”

“Mister, I’m sorry to be rude.” Ann replied as she hung up.

“Weird.” She thought as she shook her head.

+++++++++++++

While washing the dishes that she’d used, the telephone rang again.

“Hello?”

“Hi.” The same voice replied.

“Sorry to be rude again, mister.” She hung up for the second time.

“What is that man’s problem?! Why is he bugging me?!” Ann mumbled as she went back to the kitchen.

“Someday Ann, you’ll be mine,” a guy thought as he watch Ann’s action outside James’s house.

+++++++++++++

Since the telephone almost rang for so hundred times, Ann felt uncomfortable with it. She then decided to go to James’ club for help.

Riding the cab, she notice something behind them, a black car that looks like that it is following them.

“Sir, can we go to this club?” Ann handed him the paper. “Faster please?” Ann begged.

The taxi driver just nodded and fastens their pace. Ann keeps on looking on that black car.

Just when they arrive at the street of that club in, the car went to the other direction.

“Phew! That was close.” Ann sighed in relief.

“Excuse me mam, we’re here. Mind to pay your bill?”

“How much it is, sir?”

“80 pesos,”

“Okay, here it is. Thanks!”

Ann entered the said club and asked the security.

“Excuse me, I need to talk to the owner of this club,”

“Why? Do you want to arrest him or something?”

“No, I’m his personal maid,” Ann answered

“Oh. Okay. Follow me and I’ll lead you to his office.”

+++++++++++++

“Sir, your maid is here.”

“Let her in.”

“Boss,” Ann called.

“Why are you here?” James uttered

“Uhm, you know, since this morning, a telephone call keep bugging me until now. Then, when I was going here, a black suit car was following the cab which, I was riding in.” Ann reported.

“What’s the voice of the caller?”

“A man.”

James grew alarmed, he immediately called Ivan..

“Sir?” Ivan clarified.

“Investigate the phone call who bugs Ann in my house. Send some security guards too to secure the area.”

Ivan and his men moved.

“Just stay here.” James assured.

“Wait,” James stopped.

“Your tie is broke.” Ann said as she walks towards him.

“There. It looks good on you,” Ann smiled as James just cleared his throat.

“Wait for me here. We’ll go home together.” James said which made Ann’s cheeks burn a little.

+++++++++++++

The guy who bugs Ann was watching the whole scene outside the club; which made his blood boil in anger.

“I’ll kill you James Reid! You’re stealing everything from me!” the guy mumbled.

“You stole everything, you even killed my father,” The guy furiously said.

~FLASHBACK~

“Son! Run away!! Robert’s gang is here!” An old man announced as he pushes his son to the storage room.

His son was about the same age with James, but James is older for a month than him.

At the storage room, there was a small hole, enough to see the scene.

“Well, well, well. How’s my little business partner?” it was James Reid.

“W-w-what do y-y-ou want?” The old man replied.

“Stuttering, eh?” James his hair. “You don’t need to be afraid of me, Mr., I’m just a trusted business partner.”

“What do you need?” The old man asked again.

“Well, as you know, we’re here to charge you owe to my company. Perhaps, the 1 million pesos debt?” James faked a chuckle.

“Dad has a debt on his gang? And it is worth 1 million peso?” his son, a.k.a., the guy, whispered, watching the whole scene.

“Well, today isn’t the day of payment, Mr. Reid. I believe it is still tomorrow.” The old man replied.

“Oh really? Well, can’t you check your calendar today, Mr.? Today is the payment of your debt.” James muttered

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Reid but we don’t have enough money to pay you at this time.” The old man uttered.

“Really? I’m so sorry, Mr., but if you don’t pay, your life can be.” James smirked.

“What?”

“He has brainy nuts, right?” James chuckled as he fake a smile.

“What do you mean, Mr. Reid?” The old man, asked.

“No need of explanation. Ivan, where’s my gun?” James asked.

“Gun?” The guy whispered.

Ivan handed the gun on James’ hand.

“Too late to pay for your debt, huh? Too late to stop me now.” James warned as he shoots the gun in front of the old man.

A shoot gun sound was heard around the area. The old man lied there while bloods are rushing down. James and his men smirked, and then turned around to leave the area.

“Dad.” The guy cried silently.

As soon as James’ and his gang left,

“DAD!!!” The guy rushed over his dad and hugs him as he has a deathly glare in his eyes.

“I’ll make sure your life will be in miserable and in hell, Robert James Reid. I won’t stop not until I kill your brainy nut head!” the guy praised as he cries in sadness and anger at the same time.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

“You won’t live happily with Ann. You won’t be happy by the time that you’ll meet me.” The guy thought, furiously and revenge is all over his mind.

End of Chapter 5 :D

-Ckyth