Confusion?

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

 

"Do I like it? Maybe I do.” James was confused. He doesn’t know why he suddenly kissed her like that but one thing he is happy about, Ann kissed him back. And the statement that she uttered,

 

 

“I don’t know what you have but why does every time you kiss me I feel this cool feeling that I can’t even explain it!”

 

He even smiled wider. “So she does like my kisses, huh?”

 

On Ann’s room,

 

She immediately went to the bathroom and brush her teeth but still, her face is showing a nervous figure.

 

“Why did I slap him? Not even once but twice! Why did I kiss him back? Why did I say those cool feeling?! He might think some bad thoughts! Ann! You’re stupid as ever! He is ert, you know! I hate you! Why do you need to own a stupid tongue where it always slip?!”

 

She gargles a little and wipes her lips. “UGH!” she groaned loudly while wearing an irritated figure.

 

“What the heck!” she cursed while exiting the bathroom. Just then, a knocked was heard in the door.

 

“Huh?”

 

She opens the door and she was welcomed with a devilish smile and an evil grin. She then swallows her own saliva.

 

“W-What are you doing here?”

 

“I just want to give you a warning.” His cold voice appeared again.

 

“Warning for what?” She asked, curiously.

 

 “Look, you’d been seen in the news and had been heard in the radios or maybe, you had been published in the newspapers. You’re one of the hot issues for this month, don’t you know that?! You may ruin my reputation. You may ruin my image.”

 

“How can I ruin your reputation and your image if I’m always grounded in your damn house?! I’m always doing chores and your orders! For your information, it was your fault. You ordered me to buy some best food product outside your place. Now, tell me, how come that it is my fault?” she crossed her arms beneath her chest and raises her eye brows up while looking at him.

 

Meanwhile, James was left dumbfounded. He was impressed, shocked, and amaze. How come that his slave had a professional brain and not a brainy nuts one? Ivan was right, Ann is professional, not those slave who is stupid and more innocent than her.

 

“Okay, fine. I’m sorry.” James head bow down.

 

“You’re apologizing?!” Ann screamed while having wide eyes on.

 

 

“Oh my gosh. I can’t believe it! A cold gangster finally apologized! Yay!” Ann delightfully thought while wearing a cheerful face while James was wearing a confuse look.

 

“Here, good night. And yeah, apology accepted.” Ann smiled widely as she kissed him on his cheek then closed the door.

 

“That was weird.” James thought but can’t help to smile since he liked it, his slave kiss him, good night. Ann is the first girl who kissed him goodnight, unlike his first love. He then walked towards his room, wearing a happy face and can’t help but to feel those hoity-toity feelings.

 

+++++++++++++

 

In the morning, Ann prepared a black coffee as usual since James doesn’t eat in his house. Ann wrote something and pasted it on the cup. Finished, she dress up into a simple outfit and started cleaning the basement.

 

As soon as James also finished preparing himself, he went downstairs and spotted the cup. He then walks towards it and read the note,

 

“The greatest feeling in life is to find someone who knows your faults and weaknesses but still willing to embrace youwith so much love without doubt. Have a good day, boss!”

 

 He then smiled and take a sip on it, he then walked towards his car in the basement. Since Ann is gardening there, James saw her.

 

“Hey Ann!”

 

Ann faced him. James just flashed a smile while Ann was shocked. She then smiled lately as she also waves her hand.

 

James left his house happily. He just can’t help it. He is happy that Ann didn’t avoid his presence or she is still saying ‘hi and hellos’ to him.

 

“There must be something about her.” He thought curiously while driving.

 

Arriving at his office,

 

“Boss, there someone who wants to talk to you.”

 

“Who is it, Ivan? Is that—”

 

“It’s not your father.”

 

“Fine. Let it enter.”

 

Ivan nodded and exited his office. After seconds, a girl entered his office. When James looked up, he was shock that he has this widening eyes and jaw drop.

 

“Miss me?”

 

“What are you doing here?” James glared at her. While the girl just have a calm figure.

 

“I’m here for a purpose, Mr. Reid. I am not here to give you a piece of .” The girl uttered sarcastically while James just continuously glaring at her eyes.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Here’s an invitation. Come to my birthday party. Bring a girl also. Tonight, this 8pm, be there, okay? Don’t worry, my bodyguards will notice you, since you’re still hot until now.” The girl put an invitation card on his office table then winked.

 

“ you.” James cursed while staring furiously at the girl.

 

“So, as you.” The girl smirked and left his office.

 

“I’ll swear to God that you’ll pay everything, Ericka Villongco.” James glared at the invitation card while some flashback visited his mind again.

 

 +++++++++++++

 

After contracting with his new clients and partners, he went to his house immediately and drag Ann with him in a force way. He let Ann sit on the front seat without letting her explain.

 

 

“Hey! Where are we going?!” Ann panicky asked while removing her seatbelt.

 

“I’m still not yet finish doing chores in the house!”

 

“Let the house burn, I don’t freaking care.”

 

Ann was shocked. “How dare you?! So you want me to burn your house?! Fine! I’ll do it, since you’re my boss, right?! Let’s go back there and I’ll burn it!”

 

James stopped the car surprisingly which made Ann bumped her head forward since she had been removed her seat belt.

 

“AWW! What’s wrong with you, huh? Are you a psycho or something?!”

 

 

“Just go with the flow with me, Ann. You have to cooperate with me!”

 

“What’s with the cooperating thing, boss?!”

 

“Okay, here. I’d been invited to a party. A gangster party. Since I’m one of those popular gangster leaders in this town, I need to go there. But there some rules, a man gangster leader should bring a girl. At least, one girl. So, I need you to cooperate with me and I need you to be my so called girlfriend.” James explained while turning the engine on and drives it towards somewhere.

 

“Oh, so you’re saying that I need to pretend, huh? What’s with you! I hate parties you know! Maybe somebody will me or something!”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you, okay? Just use those training nuts that you had learned in your training days with Ivan incase that there someone who will touch your in that stupid party.”

 

Ann pouted as she put her seat belt on and lean back to the chair. “But, why me?!”

 

“Enough of questions already! You’re making my blood boil!”

 

Ann rolled her eyes. “Yeah.Yeah, whatever.”

 

+++++++++++++

 

Before exiting the car, James wears his dark glasses while Ann doesn’t do anything.

 

“Let’s go.” James ordered while they both exited the car. Ann went towards him and looked him from head to his chest.

 

“What are you staring at?”

 

“You really need a slave just as professional as me. Your tie is broke, okay? Do you know how to fix or apply your tie huh?”

 

Ann smiled while fixing his tie while James just staring at her actions. Finished, James holds her hands and made it intertwine with his. Ann blushed while seeing their hands holding each other.

 

Entering the mall, it’s a good thing that Ann wears a simple outfit.  Everyone in the mall seems to notice them.

 

“Wow, a hunk guy and a hot chick. Perfect match!”

 

“They look so beautiful together.”

 

“They are so destined to each other.”

 

“The girl is so lucky to have him!”

 

Some of those people in the mall murmuring while looking at them. But one thing was heard,

 

“Whoa, how come that the guy had been attracted to her, she’s a .”

 

When James heard it, they went towards the girl,

 

“She’s not a , she’s an angel. Maybe you’re just jealous that I have her as my girl. Go find your boyfriend. Maybe he’s so stupid to have you as his freaking girlfriend.”

 

The girl was shocked, she was left speechless. James just smirked and looked at Ann, “We should go now, babe. Maybe someone might call you some bad words again.” James looked at the girl who had been shaking because of nervous. He then dragged Ann and they went to the ‘Ladies dresses’ section.

 

“Thank you for that.” Ann whispered.

 

 

“Not a thing. Pretending is just easy, right?”

 

Ann just nodded fakery. But her aura was sad. She was hurt, but didn’t mind anyway.

 

James pushed her gently. “Pick any dress, you want. Just a formal one, okay? An occasion dress I guess.”

 

Ann nodded a high class dress. Since she has some taste in fashion, her eye got attracted to it.

 

“I’ll pick this one.” Ann picked it and went to the fitting room, she then tried it on.

 

When she is done, she went out and asked her boss,

 

“Hey, is this okay?”

 

James was looking in a magazine while sitting on a sofa. When he looked up, he was stunned. But then, he remembered something.

 

 

First Dress: 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150259382002948&set=a.10150259381812948.342915.108830117947&type=3

 

 

“Red is the motif of that party. Better change, Ann. But it looks good on you though”. James smirked while Ann picked another dress.

 

After picking another dress, she entered the fitting room and tried it again.       

 

Second Dress:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150348773102948&set=a.10150329182062948.361799.108830117947&type=3

 

“Too classy. And it’s not red, okay?”

 

 

Ann pouted while picking another dress again and again.

 

Third Dress:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150416077842948&set=a.10150416062822948.377977.108830117947&type=3

 

 

“This one?”

 

“Good. But still classy, though. Pick another one.”

 

“Excuse me, sir. What occasion do you need to attend?” A saleslady interrupts.

 

“It’s somewhat like, reunion thingy? And red is the motif, can you help her?” James smiled to the saleslady which made her cheeks burn a little.

 

“Ugh. He is using his flirty charms again. This jerk.” Ann smirked while looking at them.

 

“Okay. I have one here, come on, mam.” The saleslady accompanied Ann while giving her a dress.

 

“Here, try this on.”

 

Ann scanned the dress and it made her smile. “Boss will like it for sure.” Ann thought while entering the fitting room.

 

Finished, she come out and asked James. “Uh, this one?”

 

Final Dress:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150359184797948&set=a.10150356792132948.367348.108830117947&type=3

 

 

When James saw her, he removed his eye glasses and went towards her then kissed her cheek in public.

 

“Boss, what are you doing?” Ann whispered nervously.

 

“You look hot, baby. Now, let’s pay that and we’ll go to salon.”

 

“Eh?” Ann was left more dumbfounded. James put his glasses on and drags Ann in the Cashier corner.

 

Getting Ann’s dress before, they went to the parking lot and entered the car without letting Ann changed.

 

“So, I’m stuck wearing this stupid dress?”

 

“Stupid? Yes. You’re stuck wearing that hot dress.” James turned the engine on and they proceed on going to salon.

 

In the salon,

 

“Hi, kindly make this beautiful girl of mine to be prettier and hot.”

 

One of the workers in that salon nodded while accompanying Ann to sit then proceeds on doing her makeup and hair style and any other things to do. While James just sat on a vacant sofa then read some magazine.

 

 

--

Ann is so fashionable, right? :))

Woow. Ericka is on her way!! XD

Another Update. :))

-Ckyth xx