Slave

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

The car’s engine stop as the men held the both of Ann’s wrist then dropped her to a huge, cold office.

“Ouch!” Ann rubbed the both of her wrist.

The chair turned around and she saw a cold face.

“Who is she?” The man who sits on it, asked.

“She’s Ann Li, Gilbert’s daughter.”  Ivan answered.

“Why is she here?” The man asked again.

Ann stood properly as she introduce herself,

“Hello. I’m Ann Li. Mr. Gilbert Li’s daughter. I’ll be his payment for his debt in this gang company.”

The man just smirked.

“So, this girl is his payment?” He asked, ignoring Ann’s presence.

“Yes, sir.” Ivan answered.

“Such a cruel bad father. He just chooses his daughter as his payment instead of money?” The man chuckled a little.

Silence…

“I want MONEY not a HUMAN DAMN GIRL!” The man yelled as the two of them covered their ears.

“I’m sorry sir. But our family is already saving our money for our family’s sake. We don’t have much money to pay the 500 thousand pesos that my father debt in your company.” Ann explained.

“Ivan, please go out.” The man ordered as Ivan exited his office.

“Sir, I would do anything just to pay my father’s debt. Just please don’t kill him.” Ann pleaded

The man just smirked.

“Anything?”

“Yes sir, anything.”

“Okay.” He smirked; he then called Ivan to enter his office.

“Sir?”

“Dropped her in my house.”

“Yes, sir.” Ivan then got Ann’s wrist as they exited the office.

Outside the office,

“You’re Ivan, right?”

“Yes, mam.”

“Don’t call me like that, just call me Ann.”

“Okay, Ann.” Ivan smiled.

In the parking lot,

“Why is he being so mean?” Ann questioned.

“I don’t know. Maybe, that will be his personal reasons,”

“Oh, okay.” Ann smiled as she enters his car.

The drive towards the house of that leader was quiet. Ann was just humming as Ivan drives silently.

Finally, when they arrive,

“Whoa! This is his house?!” Ann said in amazement

Ivan just chuckled. “Isn’t it obvious?”

“Not so. His face is cold so I thought his house was just, you know, some kind of middle class?”

That phase made Ivan laugh.

“You know what? Let just enter the house, shouldn’t we?” Ivan said as he opened the main door.

Ann nodded.

Inside the house,

“Ann, wait here. Boss will come here in two to three hours. Just sit in that sofa and wait, okay?” Ivan ordered.

“Okay. Bye Ivan! Take Care!” Ann waved as she close the door.

As soon as Ivan vanished, Ann just sighed and sits on the black big sofa in the living room. The house was big, clean and luxurious yet, it seems so boring inside. Ann just sighed and thought,

“I miss mom and dad. How are they by now?”

+++++++++++++

James entered the house and threw his blazer in the sofa without noticing Ann’s presence. He walks towards the stairs as he losing his tie.

The blazer covered Ann’s face, and, as soon as she smells his dizzy perfume, she sneezes quietly.

“Who’s that?” James shockingly thought. His steps turned downstairs and walk closely to Ann.

Ann gets the blazer off her face and just wipes her saliva with her hand.

“What a dizzy perfume he had.” She mumbled as she covers as she yawn.

“. I totally forgot about her.” James thought.

Suddenly, Ann heard footsteps towards her as she nervously swallowed her saliva.

“Who are you?” A cold voice asked as he sits in front of her.

Ann stood up and bows a little, “I’m Ann Li. Gilbert’s daughter.”

James nodded.

“So, what’s my work here?” Ann questioned innocently.

“Hmm.. I’ve been thinking about that lately.” James answered.

“Okay.” Ann nodded. “So, can I go home now, right?”

James chuckled, a cold chuckled. “You can’t easily walk away from me like that, especially when your father has a big dept in my company.”

“What do you mean?” Ann asked.

James threw her a deathly glare, “Here’s the deal. You’ll be my slave. You’ll do all of the chores here in my house. You’ll clean, cook, wash dishes, laundry, and anything that I want you to do. I’ll make a contract that you have to sign tomorrow, understand?” James clarified as Ann nodded.

James stands up and went to the stairs when Ann asked again,

“Where will I sleep?

“Ugh! I hate entertaining and answering so many questions!” James thought, annoyingly.

“Follow me.” James said as he rolled his eyes.

Ann hurriedly follows him as they arrive in a big clean room with a bathroom itself.

“This will be your room. Sleep now.” James ordered.

“Sir, what is your name?”

“You don’t need to know. It’s private as of now.” James answered.

“What kind of a slave I am if I don’t know what my boss name is?” Ann thought as she pouts.

“Well, you don’t have any questions?” James asked, irritated.

“Should I cook some breakfast for you?” Ann questioned.

James just looked at her. Ann cleared .

“As a slave?” Ann continued.

“He maybe thinks that I’m attracted to him. No way!” Ann screams in her mind.

James smirked. “No need. I have a chef in the club.” He turned around and left the room.

Ann sighed as she sat in the bed.

“What a cold boss.” She mumbled as she went to the cabinets, to her surprise, there’s neither any cloth nor shirts in there.

“I’m doomed. There are neither any shirts nor pajamas in here. How could I sleep?” Ann thought as she jumps herself in the bed.

“Mom. Dad. Please save me here.” Ann said as she travels to dreamland.

End of Chapter 3

Sorry if it's boring. The first readers of this fic told me that, at first, it was boring but in the end, they all love it.

I hope you all will love this one. :)

Kindly drop some comments. :)

Will Update Soon! :)

-Ckyth