Hotel

Our Golden Maknae

They spent the night in the hotel watching a midnight movie. Jin chuckled when Jungkook pulled his blanket over his head during the scary parts. Soon they all fell asleep in a big mess with few on the floor, some on the couch, and Jungkook getting the king sized bed all to himself. Jimin woke up tired and hungry. He didn’t want to wake up the members sleeping so he left silently. They should do something fun today, but what? He wanted to try surfing but the water would not be good for Jungkook’s health. He also wanted to go scuba-diving but Jungkook always comes to his mind. As Jimin walks to McDonalds to get breakfast, he keep thinking of things to do keeping Jungkook always in mind. He was getting frustrated over the limited amount of activities they can do. Maybe they should just go sightseeing. He sighed and ordered his food. Jimin could just imagine Jungkook’s smile when he sees the large french fried that he specifically bought for him. He smiled at the though and then laughed over the image of Jungkook stuffing his face. Jimin practically ran back to the hotel to make sure the food doesn’t get cold. He was’t prepared at all for what he saw when he came into the hotel room. Jungkook was lying sick on the bed and shivering like crazy. The members were rushing around trying to take care of him and Jimin almost bumped into Suga when he came out to get ice. Jung kook’s forehead was very hot and he kept mumbling that he was cold. 

“It was probably from the water yesterday. Dang it! We shouldn’t have let him fall asleep on the beach like that with his clothes all soaked.” The leader blamed himself and then resorted to putting the wet towel on Jungkook’s forehead. If this fever doesn’t die down soon, Jungkook is in big trouble. 
“Let’s just focus on bringing his fever down. Remember what the doctor said? If he has a fever than try to bring it down within a day. If not then we bring him to a hospital. Hoseok, go buy some medicine at the convenience store. Taehyung, call the doctor just to be sure.” Jin responded. The members can’t panic yet. Panicking won’t help their Jungkook and helping him is the thing they want to do most right now. Hoseok ran to the store like a madman and was tapping his foot in worry while waiting in line. Listening to the oldest, Taehyung called the doctor and he told them to bring the fever down as soon as possible. If the medication does not work then they have to go to the hospital. Taehyung nodded and then frowned at the sight of a sick Jungkook. What if it is actually a relapse? What if they can’t get the fever down? No, they can’t think like this. They are going to save Jungkook and everything will be fine. Everything will be fine.