Miracle

Our Golden Maknae

Miracles don't just happen to anyone. They happen to special people. To people who need them to happen. And even then only a small fraction of those people get miracles. It was in the doctor's office one afternoon that Jungkook realized something about himself. He was a part of that small fraction of people. Since their vacation, Jungkook had started treatment again. Hours of horrible pain and vomiting every week was hard to get through...But it paid its price. 

"Jungkook, I have very good news for you. The treatment is working well on your body. Within one month, you will be cancer free." The doctor said. Smiles broke out on the seven boys' faces. They hugged each other with tears of happiness and joy. The young band ran out of the hospital with radiating smiles and relaxed figures. 

"Kookie, do you still want to continue with Bangtan Boys? We have been talking about it and we thought about the chance that you may not want to continue being in a boy group after everything that has happened." Jin said while holding Jungkook's shoulders.

"Of couse I want to continue! Just because I had cancer, doesn't change the fact that I am a part of Bangtan Boys. Why did you think I was gonna leave?" Jungkook exclaimed. 

"Oh Kookie, we just wanted to make sure we weren't forcing you into staying in Bts. We wanted to respect your opinion." Jin explained. 

"Well, you better make it up to me by buying me lamb skewers." Jin smiled at his beloved donsaeng took his hand. 

"I'll buy you a thousand lamb skewers if I have to." 

 

This is probably going to be the end of the happy ending because there's nothing else I can think of to add to this. If I do, I promise I will. Comment!