Our Jungkookie

Our Golden Maknae

Every BTS member couldn't sleep. They were so worried about their Jungkook that it was already 3 am and they are still wide awake on their bed. Rap Monster attemped several times to go check up on him but the thought that he shouldn't bother Jungkook's practicing always comes up on his mind. Practice makes perfect right? Rap Mon always ended up sitting back down after standing up. 

"He will be okay, right? He was extremely pale during practice and he was so unfocused. I'm really worried." Jimin asked the members. They can only let out a worried sign and try to fall asleep. No one knew the answer. When the sun finally rises, everyone jumps up and didn't bother with their appearance and took record time to get to their practice room. What they saw worried them extremely. It was Jungkook exhausted and sitting uncomfortably on a chair looking very weak.

"JUNGKOOK! Are you ok?" Taehyung hurried over to the poor boy. Jungkook realized s where here and he immediately stood up. 

"You look so tired. Rest some more." J-Hope said while holding Jungkook's arm. 

"No, we have to practice the cheorography together." Jungkook exclaimed and gave them a glance claiming that he is okay. And they were not convinced at all. At that moment the choreographer came in and ordered them to start dancing. They did, with one eye on Jungkook of course. As for him, well every move feel like a thousand steps but he still did better than yesterday. He used every cell in his body to keep up and not worry s. That was the last thing that he wanted to do. The members are more than just member, they are his brothers, his family. Jungkook, wake up! Jungkook muttered under his breath during their break. The members are staring at him, like staring. One, only one more hour then the practice is over. During the 100th time they've practiced their song, his body was over the limit and he collapsed.

"Oh my god! Jungkook!" The member yelled and rushed over to their maknae. Jungkook was too tired to speak, to move, to do anything. All that he could do was stare at s with his body againest the cold, hard floor of their practice room. Their choreographer had a guilty look on his face and a hint of worry as well. Jin felt Jungkook's forehead and it was an dangerously warm termperature. Jin's whole face expressed the look of worry. 

"Put him on my back, we're going back to our dorm." Jin said and the members rushed to help Jungkook get up. By now, Jungkook's eyelids seem to close gradually as each second pass by. Jin ran like he was in a race, and he was, a race to help his precious kookie. He gently placed the pale Jungkook onto the van with every member's assistance. 

 

Author's note- please comment! Tell me what you think about this story!